It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who the heck ever said "Pull it" was slang for controlled demolitions?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Here in your own words proves you are a fireman basher. STOP
All you try to do is put words that are negitive about firemen in the mouths of others.
You have never once quoted anyone accusing a fireman being complicit.
"Your he must be in on it" is what YOU say, basher.
Futhermore YOU state that the two leading FIREFIGHTERS have cleared the building by THREE HOURS BEFORE it's demolition into is't own FOOTPRINT.
The WE Larry speaks of in the desission to "PULL IT" could have been anyone on the planet.
Why in your convoluted spin do you keep refering to fireman over and over.
Have you been hypnotised ???? You will wake up for your next post BuZzzt!!

I don't know if you're stupid or just pretending to be for some reason. Can you not see why it seems strange that the firemen surmised the building was in danger, created a collapse zone, and then watched it fall, and you still claim that the structure should not have collapsed at all?

How did they know that it would? Why do they continue to claim that they knew it would? Why does Chief Nigro say that Conspiracy Theories have no merit?

The only possible answer is that they are involved in the conspiracy. Since you support the conspiracy as an explanation you are implicating them. Since I do not, I am not.

It isn't hard. But I fear it may be beyond you.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

NIST?? You're kidding, right? Wasn't that the same bunch of shills who originally denied the WTC had an immense steel core?

Right on my friend

Most people think these alphabet agencies automatically and emphatically have credibility attached to their letters!

It's simply amazing....people want us to believe that North and South Towers were engineered, designed, built and erected with plane crashes in mind but yet FAILED to consider future planes will evolve into bigger planes thus holding more kerosene

Well tell you what OS-believers, I wouldn't walk near ANY tall buildings because obviously we have a bunch of incompetent imbecile architects designing unsafe buildings due to lacking both; projective and critical thinking capabilities.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

hi h.a.

It would be nice to see you use quotes instead of replies.

I can't reply? I must use other people's quotes? Is that what you're suggesting?
When did this turn into a bibliography thread?

Besides, I used quotes.
Take a look-see:

Originally posted by leepenny
THERE YOU HAVE IT FRED DIBNAH STYLE

And then you added this useless line:

The Fred you ask about is clearly explained in the posters post.

Forgive me but I never graduated from 'reading between the lines' class.... so maybe you can learn me something.

Let's hope this is not prelude to an attitude.

Let's hope all new-comers such as yourself aren't as arrogant, rude and disrespectful towards other members as some, seem to be.

I came here with a very a decent attitude. I have learnt by example from the others you speak of (Merry band of Bend)
You think you will survive on this thread without reading between the lines.
NOT.
You used a deceptive HALF QUOTE!!
here's L%oKiNg atca
Do you know why Larry used a demo term just before 7 fell into it's foot print??

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Why do people keep using melted steel for a reason for a structural failure?

Why do they think they have a point?

Hi Ill,
Proly be good if you quote someone.
The thread is mostly about Building Number Seven
and why the owner had it demloished.
toodles ljb

I'm not sure which side you're taking quite honestly.
So you agree Silverstein ordered the demolition of building seven?

And....what's with you and quotes?
This event is 11 years old. Most people know what others have said. If YOU'RE unsure then...you go find the quotes. We're talking about several thousand people at this point who have said various things at various times on various media outlets and...on record.

But for the fact of both towers falling, Building 7 wouldn't have fallen (according to official explanation) so they are ALL directly linked.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

I honestly am not understanding you or your position. And please, don't tell me about thread survivability. I've been around these blocks for a very long time. Don't let my sign-up date fool you.

I know this topic and chemtrails are very debatable and divided topic. I wear boxing gloves at all times.

I believe 9-11 was an inside job however....it's not my mission to convince anyone else.

But I tell you, I take exception when others (like yourself) tell me how to conduct myself on threads.
You talked about me using quotes and my general attitude and THAT'S when the ugliness begins.

We can attempt to tell others WHY we feel the way we do but to attack others who think differently is primitive and way too animal-like for me.

edit on 6-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Here in your own words proves you are a fireman basher. STOP
All you try to do is put words that are negitive about firemen in the mouths of others.
You have never once quoted anyone accusing a fireman being complicit.
"Your he must be in on it" is what YOU say, basher.
Futhermore YOU state that the two leading FIREFIGHTERS have cleared the building by THREE HOURS BEFORE it's demolition into is't own FOOTPRINT.
The WE Larry speaks of in the desission to "PULL IT" could have been anyone on the planet.
Why in your convoluted spin do you keep refering to fireman over and over.
Have you been hypnotised ???? You will wake up for your next post BuZzzt!!

I don't know if you're stupid or just pretending to be for some reason. Can you not see why it seems strange that the firemen surmised the building was in danger, created a collapse zone, and then watched it fall, and you still claim that the structure should not have collapsed at all?

How did they know that it would? Why do they continue to claim that they knew it would? Why does Chief Nigro say that Conspiracy Theories have no merit?

The only possible answer is that they are involved in the conspiracy. Since you support the conspiracy as an explanation you are implicating them. Since I do not, I am not.

The "I DON'T KNOW", begining of your reply is the only part of it that is likly
true.
Every thing else, is you mentioning and bashing firemen.
Larry said Pull It and they watched the tower fall.

"pop pop pop, like building demo noise" NYFD fireman 9/11/2001
Be a peach and Stop think and QUOTE!!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

We're on the same side
however, that might not be necessarily true.

Like any other occupation, this field does not corner the market on Einstein geniuses. I don't mean this disrespectfully. I mean this generally.

People don't ordinarily question things especially in the midst of chaos.

So if firefighters were told (after 8 hours of watching their colleagues parish and their city in ruins) that
"Mr X conferred with Mr Y and its been established that due to some quantum physic probabilities.... that this building will crumble within the next 10-minutes.................." a regular firefighter is likely to obey orders and NOT question it.
"Shock" does this to people.

However, this was NOT the case afterward. Many firefighters think and thought explosives were used. But you have to put yourself in their position at the time of all this confusion and disorder at roughly 5PM Tuesday, September 11th 2001.

So I disagree with you on this one. I don't believe the firefighters were in on the conspiracy. They were just baffled and in total disbelief at the time this was happening and were looking at anyone for answers and guidance.

The bigger question I have is why was FEMA there the day before on the 10th? If anything, FEMA might've been part of the conspiracy to some extent. But that's for another thread for another day!
edit on 6-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The "I DON'T KNOW", begining of your reply is the only part of it that is likly
true.
Every thing else, is you mentioning and bashing firemen.

I'm not certain, but I don't think that guy was referring to Building 7. If I recall, he was under one of the towers, and if I'm not crazy, floors crushing floors might (just might!) make those kinds of noises during collapse. Again, maybe I'm just a little whack in the head for imagining that demolition charges must go off before a collapse, but whatever.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Be a peach and Stop QUOTE MINING!!

There ... fixed that for you.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Why do people keep using melted steel for a reason for a structural failure?

Why do they think they have a point?

Hi Ill,
Proly be good if you quote someone.
The thread is mostly about Building Number Seven
and why the owner had it demloished.
toodles ljb

I'm not sure which side you're taking quite honestly.
So you agree Silverstein ordered the demolition of building seven?

And....what's with you and quotes?
This event is 11 years old. Most people know what others have said. If YOU'RE unsure then...you go find the quotes. We're talking about several thousand people at this point who have said various things at various times on various media outlets and...on record.

But for the fact of both towers falling, Building 7 wouldn't have fallen (according to official explanation) so they are ALL directly linked.

Which side??? You tell me, you been here so long.
I post the facts you decide.
Got a problem with my facts, QUOTE which one.
You stay on your various, various . various merry go round.
Or open you baby blues, I crack me up
ljb

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
. If I recall, he was under one of the towers, and if I'm not crazy, floors crushing floors might (just might!) make those kinds of noises during collapse.

REALLY??

www.youtube.com...

If these explosions were floors collapsing then we've figured it out. The floors were painted with thermite!!!
(end sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

REALLY? You still think that video was real? This is why I lose faith in people's ability to think.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

i belive the two towers could possiby collapse how they did
because of the immense weight of the top sections, over where they were hit
and the intence fires,
they should have been designed to withstand a large fueled plane surely, what was the gauges of steel used
i havent researched any of the facts, and know very little,just common sence and logic

but what makes me suspicious is the building 7

i think what most people mean by melt the steel,is the steel was comprimised by the heat
not it turned into liquid

a jet fuel fire is considerably hotter than a office fire,and kept it burning feircly(thats the difference its common sence, isnt it)

Somehow I picture you picturing an entire building on fire. That was NOT the case. Building 7 wasn't encased and engulfed in fire & flames. In fact, it had pocket fires.

It's not like a Tower completely fell on top of Building 7.
Remnants of the towers HIT building.
It was nearly 400 feet AWAY from the towers.

Look and learn:

And remember:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

REALLY? You still think that video was real? This is why I lose faith in people's ability to think.

Which video? The one above with the firefighter talking on the phone with his mother?
THAT one? That one was faked?

Yeah.
You're right.
Those damn holographic geniuses at it again!

How pathetic.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
HUMAN ALIEN WROTE
Well tell you what OS-believers, I wouldn't walk near ANY tall buildings because obviously we have a bunch of incompetent imbecile architects designing unsafe buildings due to lacking both; projective and critical thinking capabilities.

you may be right, that may be what happened
underestimation of the dangers of tall buildings
i am leaving this thread as it is a very sensitive issue,
and i am not going to start making any assumptions on what did happen,
i apologise for some of my earlier posts that were not really relevant,
if any of my posts came across slightly insensitive it was unintentional

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

HUMAN ALIEN WROTE

Hate to see you go. I know this is a very touchy-feely subject for most.
We all have taken positions in the proverbial sand and have drawn a line.

If Bush didn't launch us into 2 unprovoke wars immediately afterward, I probably would be on the side of the 'terrorists did it'.

Wars make the leaders rich.
We constantly fight rich man's wars with poor mans' blood.

There are no terrorists. There are people like us in this world that hate these corrupt governments like the one in Washington DC

edit on 6-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Which video? The one above with the firefighter talking on the phone with his mother?
THAT one? That one was faked?

Yeah.
You're right.
Those damn holographic geniuses at it again!

How pathetic.

Yeah, I know. No one has ever in the history of video-editing added noises that aren't actually there. It's not like they were trying to get people out of a dangerous area and yelled at the dude on the phone, making him turn around like that. It's not like explosions in a city environment would reverberate on the buildings or something. It's not like the explosion should be registering on the mic the same way their voices do. It's not like there are no internet trolls who make this crap up.

Remember Edward Current from youtube? He made a fake video of explosions on WTC 7 as it collapsed. People very similar to yourself ate that stuff up. It took a statement from him with absolute proof to show that it was faked, and I'm sure the video still circulates to this day. He was making the point that "truthers" will believe anything, and he made that point about as well as anyone can.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

HUMAN ALIEN WROTE

There are no terrorists. There are people like us in this world that hate these corrupt governments like the one in Washington DC

You say governments but only name one.
Perhaps with all your experience you can also indite the others as well????
Names please.
here's loOkin atcha ljb

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

HUMAN ALIEN WROTE

You say governments but only name one.
Perhaps with all your experience you can also indite the others as well????
Names please.
here's loOkin atcha ljb

I said governments like the one in Washington.

Are you just being argumentative because you're lonely or is it a dysfunction within your DNA structure?

Why do you challenge every other post?
You want names now? How about Human Alien for starters?

Tell ya what, why don't you start your own thread entitled "Everything and Anything" and then....have at it?
This way you can take out all your aggression in one thread!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I respect your opinion although I disagree but lemme ask ya something then: When is a video real?

I know what you're saying that videos are manipulated to the point that we can't trust them. Then how about we TRUST what we first heard that day? Which was but not limited to:
"Controlled demolition"
"Flight 93 landed in Cleveland"
"Flight 93 was shot down"
"People reporting they thought they saw a missile"
"For the third time today, a third building collapsed that could only happen by getting to the infrastructure of these building".............etc etc etc

I know I know I know

Firsthand accounts were 'confused'.....right?

So now we can't trust videos.
We can't trust the pictures.
We KNOW we can't trust the news or government.
We can't rely on minute-by-minute reporting.
We can't count on witness testimony
We can't bank on common sense so all we have left is to believe the Official Story/Report?

Sorry man. I ain't buying that backwards tactic.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join