It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For The World Is "Hollow", And I Have Touched The Sky

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
These thoughts have run through my mind often over the years, something just doesn't seem right about the night skies in particular. But I have no proof, evidence pointing toward this or otherwise supporting facts of this notion other than it is a gut feeling.

When the noises in the skies started (I have heard some for myself) I immediately thought of earth as being a spaceship and those sounds the motors... Got a feeling we are on the move ...

In anycase I hope we get some sort of disclosure on all that we know very soon....

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

we hear about the aquifer below us here all the time. its been a point of debate over the last couple of years. its actually one of the largest in the world. and between 2-6 million years old.

Ogallala Aquifer. Granted its no crypto sea, and at most is about 1000ft. its still interesting. And the idea that im most likely drinking water molecules that are basically prehistoric is pretty cool.

This isn't really on the topic of the thread title, but more a response to your post of crypto rivers/seas.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
this reminds me of a book called the realms of tartarus where theres a dome over the "old" earth that people live untop of and the people in the old earth have lights above them that they mistake to be stars. www.philsp.com... and for some reason while reading this I couldnt stop thinking of pictures of Nuit the egyptian goddess of the sky.

and it also reminds me of what some caller on coasttocoastam was saying about how she could se these crafts "painting" the sky each night with a black substance and how the stars would turn on after that. it's hard to explain but sort of relevant in thatthey were somehow hiding the true nature of what is above us.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Earth inside a dodecahedron shaped holographic emitter.

The question is: Who is projecting the illusion of the external universe that we think exists beyond our atmosphere onto the panels of the dodecahedron, and why?

It's crazy.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This thread caught my attention:

Why do we see distant stars?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by AllIsOne
started on 4/1/2013 @ 02:49 AM

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Following the chaos theory and it's ramifications on how we view the cosmos in relation to earth my theory concedes that since our eyes are a type of lens and our atmosphere has a lens effect our views are altered.

Then we have our solar system which is surrounded by pressurized cosmic gas creating another lens effect through a 'bubble'.

So is it safe for me to say our actual view is that of an observer in a snowglobe within a larger snowglobe.

Every "earthlike" planet we've found seems to be getting continuously bigger, eventually like with fractals we should be able to notice the next iteration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only started seriously considering the possibility of a hollow earth when I saw this:

This is what was recorded off a sumerian clay tablet starchart. This starchart is basically an astrological calendar with a strange added feature. Pay heed to the number of lines and the SETas line because it deals with the total size of the container.

In mathematics, the quaternions are a number system that extends the complex numbers. They were first described by Irish mathematician William Rowan Hamilton in 1843[1][2] and applied to mechanics in three-dimensional space. A feature of quaternions is that the product of two quaternions is noncommutative. Hamilton defined a quaternion as the quotient of two directed lines in a three-dimensional space[3] or equivalently as the quotient of two vectors.[4] Quaternions can also be represented as the sum of a scalar and a vector.

Yes this means since they had that clay starchart using 6 lines with a total property of the SETas line (7), they knew how to navigate the stars and it would look something like this.

I also have a theory on how they got that knowledge if there is any interest in hearing me babble on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Color me funny when I realized they had the epic of Gilgamesh and in it he travels to the hollow earth. ;p

Now as for how I arrived at the conclusion that the hollow earth theory is possible through a sumerian starchart. The SETas means we exist in a box so to speak that we cannot automatically navigate through using just coordinates, an unexplored or unattainable portion of what we consider space.

This thought leads me to consider that we cannot see light from space and it is a function of either gravity or mass. Hence the pictures of Earth from space are not surrounded by numerous uncountable stars.

If all "that" isn't up there where would it be? My only solution is we are actually seeing the inside of the earth projected onto what we consider "space".

Wait....what???

Yea, you can't even see the sun from space....go check if you want.

With news the Voyager one never left our solar system, it started to increase the entertainment value of this theory.

The more I investigate to more apparent it seems the solarsystem, cosmos and earth are nothing but sophisticated sustainable clocks. Perhaps the motion of this clock is responsible for maintaining a simulation.( if you want to branch off and include some other theory for more entertainment value.)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I meant to include that in order to take a picture from space the lens of the observer must be affected by a gravitational field. i.e. " in order to take a photo they must first travel to the darkside of another planet."

You could also say it's because of light pollution

Hey let me have my theory, with this theory it introduces the possiblity of literal "extra" terrestrial life (residing in hollow earth) that we would consider alien.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join