It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obamas daughter on spring break, lack of media coverage.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ok im not going to like i skipped the last 5 or six post, i got tired of reading the same crap over and over.

she took 25 Secret service agents with her, so what????

I'm going to let you in on a little secret those agents were on the payroll before the trip and will be assuming nothing happens to her after the trip. They would have drawn there pay check either way. Sending them to Mexico with her cost us nothing extra.

Now on to the nitty gritty i guess

i would have never suspected that the Feds could control the media

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Yes, when the country
is in a bad depression,
people have no jobs,
people are going hungry,
and our leaders laugh at us,
we give a flyin F because it is
NOT THEIR MONEY..

It's nobodies money. Money implies value. We're so deep in debt that if everyone alive in America today paid 100% taxes from now until the day that they died, we'd still owe 10s of trillions of dollars. The green stuff in your wallet is now worth less than that white roll in your bathroom.

At least that white roll carries an intrinsic value.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Recently posted:

Malia Obama is thankfully out of harm's way.

The 13-year-old daughter of President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama was in Mexico on Tuesday when a powerful 7.6 earthquake struck near where she is staying.

While the White House does not normally comment on the Obama children, and had asked the media not to report on Malia's trip since she wasn't with her parents, an exception was made here in light of the earthquake.

Eonline

I believe this comment at the bottom of the article is telling:

Deirdre Wed, Mar 21, 2012, 8:59 AM

Um it was only two days ago that the Obama administration got the press to pull their stories that said she was in Mexico. Now they're announcing she was in Mexico. Obama can't have it both ways.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join