It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Warning? March 22, 2012 Press Release Warning?! Is he for Real?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Who cares, i'm waiting for December 21st 2012, the biggest "hyped" up event in my lifetime!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wonderfull, onle 3 days to wait. None of that 3 months from now bs. Not to mention the massive letdown that was Elenin.

If it does happen, and there is a small chance that it is, it will happen fast. Keep your eyes open and your wits about you. And when nothing happen we can all just go on our 'my posts' list, come back and do our worst.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Who cares, i'm waiting for December 21st 2012, the biggest "hyped" up event in my lifetime!

Gotta love the I don't care posts! If you don't care why post?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I have not watched the video yet, but I have what is probably a really stupid question. Or says they expect it at 4:58UTC. Is that am or pm? I converted my clock here to UTC and it says 6:55. I was half expecting it to be in military time so I could answer my own question.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Thus far anyways.Once it passes I'm sure more will pop up.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by relocator

I have not watched the video yet, but I have what is probably a really stupid question. Or says they expect it at 4:58UTC. Is that am or pm? I converted my clock here to UTC and it says 6:55. I was half expecting it to be in military time so I could answer my own question.

It should say am or pm www.worldtimeserver.com... it's 6:59pm UTC right now
edit on 19-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Has anybody verified this information while we're stirring up a panic? Because according to my attempt, March 22nd is the WRONG DATE.

ATS Thread

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

No need my man, in 3 days you can apologize, and close your account for being so ignorant

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Your date is the wrong date as shown in your thread you made to show people the date is wrong and are referring people to.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

Your date is the wrong date as shown in your thread you made and are referring people to.

You just posted something that says the 21st......... are you blind orrrrrr........... yea, so anyway as I was saying, March 22nd is the WRONG DATE....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

Your date is the wrong date as shown in your thread you made and are referring people to.

You just posted something that says the 21st......... are you blind orrrrrr........... yea, so anyway as I was saying, March 22nd is the WRONG DATE....

You do realize that on the other side of the world it is tomorrow? Here in America it's the 19 over in New Zealand it's the 20th, one day on a calculator is not going to matter as both dates take place at different times in the world!!!!!! Or are we still living on the flat Earth?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Aqualung2012

No need my man, in 3 days you can apologize, and close your account for being so ignorant

No need?... more like no ability. I won't apologize because I have not stated anything except my feeling that there "is weight in this theory" based on the historical evidence. So, you have labeled me "ignorant" because I place value in the scientific method... hmm.

Furthermore, to inspect the word "ignorant," independently... Ignore+rant sounds a lot like your comment.
You ignore the possibility, and rant about the idea.

Of course, it will be a great experiment, this prediction. In three (or four to be fair) if there is no major earthquake, then it is the predictor, not myself who owes an apology. If one DOES... by all means you owe ME an apology personally, for being so coarse.

And it's gonna take a mod to close this account sir.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I say we throw one HUGE 3 day long party starting first thing tomorrow!

That way, we can all be having a great time when the SHTF, or when nothing happens, we'll still be having a great time and celebrate that .....uhm.....nothing happened! (any excuse to party!).

Then I can go ahead with my vacation up in the mountains on Thursday while I leave you all to clean up the mess.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I said it earlier in this thread but apparently nobody read it or just ignored it. A 5-inch pole shift isnt uncommon at all. The pole is constantly shifting. Relax. As far as the gravitational trough ...
If anything was distorting space time enough to cause us problems amatuer astronomers would be able to notice the the sky was off.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

My question is what time is the earthquake supposed to happen. 4:58 am or PMT UTC??

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

My question is what time is the earthquake supposed to happen. 4:58 am or PMT UTC??

It depends where you are on Earth

For me Oceanside, CA I think 9:58am or so based on the ops prediction of when the earthquake is going to hit.
It says 4:58 UTC or something like that in the thread of the prediction so minus 7 from California and you get 9:55.

or just go here www.worldtimeserver.com...

Texas three hour difference would be 12:58pm, enjoy your lunch

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

It does not say pole shift, it says Axis shift.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Argen

The axis wobbles anyway. What is odd about that?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just to stir the pot a tad...numerology wise, 3/21/2012 reduces to "11" which is somewhat ominous.

What I find odd, is how many different sources are claiming so many different calamities for 3/22..just read that that also maybe the day for war to break out in middle easy.

I think nothing will happen...as troubles rarely are "telegraphed" BUT truly will unplug myself from the web in December if a hapless day in March is this "scary."

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

If it looks good, eat it.

OP, don't you think the explanation is a little "out there"?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join