It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Warning? March 22, 2012 Press Release Warning?! Is he for Real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pegasus2000

What are their thoughts on the New Madrid fault line? According to a few threads, even FEMA has been working over there.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am fairly certain that a polar shift like that is common. The pole wanders a bit naturally. 5 inches is nothing. This smells like BS. I am looking for my source on the wandering pole.

Found it : www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

edit on 19-3-2012 by underduck because: add data

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
terral is still alive? I thought he was trampled by a runaway brown dwarf in the ozarks.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is going to be an Earthquake based on the 188 day cycle....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chile February 27, 2010 8.8

188 days later…

Christ Church September 04, 2010 7.1

188 days later…

Japan March 11, 2011 9.0

188 days later…

Fiji September 15, 2011 7.3

188 days later…

March 21, 2012 or March 22, 2012 depending on calculations

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

LOL @ 188 day cycle....what a load of crap.
You realize that this is just pure bs thought up by some nutter right??

Have a look at this video, it shows why its bs

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
What are you talking about? Peacetime Martial Law? What?

SUBASENLON will be closing ALL facilities including medical, Thursday March 22 at 1200 to Saturday March 24 at 1300 due to a security exercise.

This is a fact. They didn't do this for any time even after 9/11. Deduce from it whatever you wish, but don't try going to the CT Sub Base during those times. You'll get turned away at the gate(s).

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow, he had me going there for a minute. I thought the White House had issued the press release. It really had my mind whizzing with terrible thoughts. Then, I dug a little deeper and Googled this guy. Nut job.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nice, OP

I personally have a feeling that there may be some weight to the 3/22/12 predictions.

Regardless of Terral's credibility (or lack thereof) he is stating many factual things here. His response/motivational assertions are speculative, but it doesn't diminish the matter at hand.

Also, I'd like to point out that LAST year, there was a very huge and very popular prediction for 3/23/11... I'm sure you all remember quite well how THAT went over. Now, I cannot say that the failure/nature of that prediction has any bearing on this current one, but I can say that it is a mighty coincidence. This one is backed up by facts... that one was crazy bible-math. But could there be some sort of link?

Now, I too wonder where in this thread is the information pertaining to a "peacetime martial-law" order? The WH order is of course suspect in it's timing, but it's not a declaration of martial law. (However, I imagine this could be considered the preliminary framework FOR such an order, which would certainly be instated SHOULD these events take place.)

So, in summary... nice OP, I'm buying half of it, and... let's see!

edit on 19-3-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: ??

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

What an awesomely closed mind you have there! I beg you to explain the major earthquakes which took place all along this 188 day cycle...

And bear in mind that the 188 day cycle is not intended to explain EVERY earthquake. It is intended to bring to attention the fact that there has been a major earthquake every 188 days (approx.)

Now, could there be other, undiscovered patterns? Sure. Could there be random, spontaneous earthquakes/ of course... but for you to shoot down this entire theory based on that YT video... it seems rather primitive and "small-minded."

So, please explain to me (in your own articulate words) how you are so sure that the entire subject is bunk?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

And a Swarm of Onion Rings is scheduled to hit Down Under too!

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by 1loserel2

Has anything credible ever come from that site, BeforeItsNews?

Every now and then they hit a home run.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Gross, I hate onion rings. Can't it rain mozzarella sticks instead?
edit on 19-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
reply to post by VforVendettea

And a Swarm of Onion Rings is scheduled to hit Down Under too!

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by 1loserel2

Has anything credible ever come from that site, BeforeItsNews?

Has anything credible ever came from this site?
edit on 19-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The largest, latest visitor asteroid is Eros, 34km, it has already done an earth fly-by. It may be in that part of the sky, but anyway it is receding. It looks like this guy is putting unrelated stuff together as if to make a reason for an earthquake, should this earthquake cycle continue.

www.indianexpress.com...
edit on 19-3-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I really believed that this earthquake would happen until Terral03 showed his ugly face...

FALSE ALARM PEOPLE!! NO QUAKE!

Just like Eleinin.....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I really believed that this earthquake would happen until Terral03 showed his ugly face...

Just like Eleinin.....

How does this Terral guy make it so earthquakes don't happen or happen? Regardless of some guys prediction you have to take into account that....

Chile February 27, 2010 8.8

188 days later…

Christ Church September 04, 2010 7.1

188 days later…

Japan March 11, 2011 9.0

188 days later…

Fiji September 15, 2011 7.3

188 days later…

March 22, 2012

And the fact that there is a huge planetary alignment with several planets, the moon and the sun that day. Jupiter alignments have caused earthquakes in the past.

edit on 19-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Chill out, it was a joke. I guess I got my point across though, that Terral is a failure..... He made people give up their lives in preparation for Elenin. He's like the youtube Harold Camping.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Chill out souls, you didn't choose to partake in these shifting times of planet earth so you could cloud yourself with fear and worries! Discover yourself within, there lies ALL answers. Time is now. The biggest secret of the illuminati is still being kept under wraps pretty good, even from people like us, but now the truth is picking up the pace. Don't engulf yourself in fear, that is what this is all about.
en = inside
theo = god
gen = generate

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The Exec.Order allows the nationalization of pretty much the entire USA even in peacetime if he desires. They can, under this order, restrict civilian travel by any mode, including (probably) foot travel. They can ration food. They can restrict water usage, even from private wells. They can ration any and all drugs, including OTC and vitamins. They can collectivize farms. They can take over all energy production, including home solar units.

It also allows for drafting civilians. If they have need of your skills, they can compel you to work for no compensation.

All this not in a time of war, but in time of “National Emergency” (several EO national emergency states already in place) or even in Peacetime

controlling the food:

Quoted from teaparty.org

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Chill out, it was a joke. I guess I got my point across though, that Terral is a failure..... He made people give up their lives in preparation for Elenin. He's like the youtube Harold Camping.

And he want's me to chill out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join