It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA, how low will it go before average Joe says enough is enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So come on America, how long are you going to stand for crap like this, this is one reason why i will never visit your shores and spend my well earned money at your stores. How many terrorists have they stopped, and dont say it must work because there hasn't been any as that is utter horses**t. It is just a peadophile charter dressed up as security

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Fly all the time. I have not had one single issue so far. Occasionally, I have to go into the machine. Other than that, the lines are not too bad. Security in Mexico is much more stringent, including random searches of bags and hand pat down before boarding the plane.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Its disgusting thinking a 3 year old child would carry any form of explosive residue..

Im sick and tired of this..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Until the bottom line starts to feel it is my answer to your question. If airline shares don't bottom out then no one will pay much attention to the likes of you or me no matter what our complaint or disdain is. So give it more of a good rant in this thread while you have the chance.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This average Joe has already said it. I haven't flown since before TSA was formed, and I don't plan on flying anywhere until TSA is no longer.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Average Joe has been screaming at the roof tops that they want Ron Paul to be the GOP nominee, the msm and tptb have done their best to let the average Joe know that he is a worthless piece of slime and that no matter how many millions come out to voice an opinion, well they simply ignore it.

Only one candidate could and will make the right changes in the subject of TSA and that is Dr. Ron Paul

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You keep pushing, and pushing the twig until it snaps, and when it snaps, there is no turning back.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
the average Joe does not care , can not afford the plane ticket now for them that do fly , even if full strip search was required no one would complain only a few that do not count any way, would complain.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've said before, if the people want it to stop, then stop flying. Boycott it. No matter how much it may inconvenience you. No one said fighting for freedom and liberty is supposed to be easy. If we can organize an internet blackout day, surly we can organize an airline blackout day, or week, or month if need be. they will continue to ignore you make your voices heard!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

too many of the 1% fly for work or pleasure, so it would do no good and this they know this is why they, TSA can do what they do, torment you.

edit on 19-3-2012 by bekod because: editing

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

To me, the worst thing is those parents that let them search their child. And they can't comfort the kid? I'm sorry but this is totally phukt up. How can you let a total stranger grope your kids? I'd rather forget the trip and teach my children what a police state the Canada and the US have become and explain to them tat there trying to break our will and exept the fact that we are not free and we should do what we are told and keep quiet. Ok, he won't show that this is totaly screwed up so his kid won't panic!?!
DUDE, WAKE UP!!
edit on 19-3-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

top topics

join