It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Top Ten List

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
To begin with, I have enjoyed watching the Ancient Aliens show since it's been on...but often (last week's episode notwithstanding), it seems to be severely lacking in fresh new topics and evidence.

That said, I'd like to put out a call to ATS members to come up with a list of new topics and evidence they might consider for future episodes.

I'm almost positive that their writers and contributors regularly monitor and mine this site for material.

Does anyone have any serious suggestions for future episodes?
...or is the series already basically 'tapped out'?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Ancient Aliens "UNDERWATER ANOMALIES" and not USOs but ANCIENT PACIFIC -ATLANTIC AND SOUTHERN OCEAN actual bases and launch sites and energy signatures related to exits & visitations. They would need to probe deep ocean and lake locations to retrieve the data, but by then disclosure on the full alert level should be occurring.
I enjoyed the first 3 or 4 episodes but the data did begin to cycle over.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
They should change their whole format and change it to History channel's Lost Ancient Advanced Man.

I love the theory but I think it is ignorant and insulting to assume that man was too stupid to have built the ancient sites and that little aliens from another galaxy helped us build rock walls.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Peach Mountain Michigan magnetic anomaly. It would'nt be enough for a whole show but maybe an entire episode dedicated to magnetic anomalies.

And maybe an episode dedicated to comparing all of the aincient astronomy knowledge from all the cultures.
edit on 19/3/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Higher Density Beings helped us and were more prevalent on the planet back in those times.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Here is an excerpt from "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. I think Ancient Aliens may have covered some of the topics.

Many of this planet's
deepest mysteries involve artifacts dating back thousands of years.
They include:
—A number of unusually small ancient Chinese porcelain "seals"
discovered all over Ireland in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries,
a time when there was no known commerce between the
Emerald Isle and China.
—Mysterious life-size crystal skulls dated to at least 3,600 years ago
found in South America. According to the staff of the British
Museum Laboratory, the skulls give indications of being made
with some sort of powered cutter.
—Numerous giant stone balls found in Costa Rica in the 1930s
were from, granite not found in the area, and their symmetry was
so perfect as to defy explanation of who made them or how.
—Throughout England, France, and Germany today stand many
ancient stone forts—there are at least sixty in Scotland alone—
built with large rocks which at some point were "vitrified,"
melted from such heat as to become fused and glassy. The beat
necessary to produce such an effect—up to 1,100 degrees Celsius—
ruled out the possibility that the stones were melted by conventional
fires.

POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.
edit on March 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't watch the show but I'm sure I could come up with some ideas. Though they likely have already been touched upon, I would imagine.

I find the ancient maps and nazca lines to be of interest. They know that the piri map could not have been devised except from overhead - indicating flight capabilities well before what is accepted.

The alien/entity like artifacts.

Humph. Maybe I can't come up with much.

I don't think that much in way of new discovery has been prominent in the past years, so it would not be surprising that the material is recycled. Why not just let the show die since it has run it's course? Buy it on dvd and be shiny?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

i completely agree with you , i really can not understand this way of thinking , they are always talking about aliens coming from another planets and doing things here and there , why not that tens of thousands of years ago humans were advanced and had another technology other than what we have right now ? maybe they found another source of power , a more simple method that we didnt think of nowadays ? maybe we are looking in the wrong direction ? who knows.

i believe that if there were to be a civilization thousands of years ago , then it was made by humans.

no shooting please , its just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I love the theory but I think it is ignorant and insulting to assume that man was too stupid to have built the ancient sites and that little aliens from another galaxy helped us build rock walls.

I personally am not 1 who feels sapiens sapiens were too dumb to build. I do feel though the minds were enlightened by those from ABOVE in the past and that YES those from the past would be called the AA or GODS.. Modern PROOF would be the advances in technology by some of the PAST "ss" military advances that have been incorporated into todays crafts and communications devices as well as weapons. Its said the VRILL for example had contact with the Germans and that's how they became so technologically advanced to the point where even today the German techs are being used in what some call UFO not USC unidentified space craft.

Vrill influence in german disc craft seen in link below, scroll down in link to see

discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

NAMASTE*******

edit on 3/19/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Great topic idea...I know the ideas of underwater bases has been touched upon...but we could see more.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What about Ancient Aliens and the Immortal connection.
I'd like to see them explore the idea that there may have been a select group of immortal aliens in human form, who have remained here to monitor and guide mankind.
Call them Immortals, Shining Ones, Archons, The Hero With a Thousand Faces...whatever...but what about these mysterious individuals throughout history who keep popping up in our historical record?; Count Saint Germain might be a possible subject for this episode.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

They should change their whole format and change it to History channel's Lost Ancient Advanced Man.

Seriously love his hair,why does he always look like he just came in from a wind storm?
If it wasn't aliens then humans were much more advanced than what is given credit for because there is no way these stones were cut with simple tools.It's completely ludicris that the scientific community promotes the theory that this was done with chisels and hammers.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Crop circles.

The aliens are still here. They rotate through bodies.

Every now and then they pick someone to scare the crap out of and are usually successful.
edit on 19-3-2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I would personally like to see them address some current discoveries that seem to be hard to get news for.

Such as the Lake Vostok and the Baltic Sea discovery...

I would also like to see them follow through in testing on some of their previous speculations. Its one think to make a speculation its another to follow through and see if you were right or not. They did well in testing their theories about the flying artifacts and demonstrating that replicas could indeed fly, they just need to apply that same follow through with other speculation.

I would also like to see some legitimate attempts at duplication of ancient megalithic structures even in a smaller scale. This would be able to give everyone a better grasp on exactly how extraordinary these structures are and how inconceivable it was that they built them with primitive tools, again its one thing to say…”it was impossible for them to do with primitive tools” and its another to actually show the primitive tools failing to duplicate the structures etc. This helps solidify the speculation.

I would also like to seem them do more tests on certain structures such as the pyramids. I would like to see what a thermal/UV reading of the pyramids inside and out would look like. I would also like to see them test the air-pressure throughout the pyramid and its chambers, maybe something as simple as a fog machine could illustrate the air-flow/pressure throughout the pyramid.

Another thing I don’t quite understand is why the results of the DNA testing on the elongated skulls isn’t more of a pressing matter…you would think that such evidence would be the smoking gun and they would be perusing that evidence as a top priority…but it seems like they just make a claim “DNA testing could show these skulls to belong to aliens or hybrids…” and the leave you hanging at that…

I feel this series has a lot of room for growth and could run for a long time if they follow through on their speculations or theories. If they merely speculate and theorize and leave it at that, it will die out quickly.

edit on 19-3-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

i completely agree with you , i really can not understand this way of thinking , they are always talking about aliens coming from another planets and doing things here and there , why not that tens of thousands of years ago humans were advanced and had another technology other than what we have right now ? maybe they found another source of power , a more simple method that we didnt think of nowadays ? maybe we are looking in the wrong direction ? who knows.

i believe that if there were to be a civilization thousands of years ago , then it was made by humans.

The countless ancient texts and myths depicting and speaking of people (gods) coming from the heavens should be accounted for and not simply dismissed with "fantasy"...

I agree that humans could have been significantly more advanced in ancient times than we give them credit for, but this does not explain their collective desire to describe beings coming from the heavens who were considered gods (superior)...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

The countless ancient texts and myths depicting and speaking of people (gods) coming from the heavens should be accounted for and not simply dismissed with "fantasy"...

I agree that humans could have been significantly more advanced in ancient times than we give them credit for, but this does not explain their collective desire to describe beings coming from the heavens who were considered gods (superior)...

The ancient peruvians and bolivians did not credit sky gods as their helpers and teachers of technology but by bearded fair skinned people. Ancient mariners who rode out a great deluge and came from the oceans on massive ships and not from outerspace.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

The ancient peruvians and bolivians did not credit sky gods as their helpers and teachers of technology but by bearded fair skinned people. Ancient mariners who rode out a great deluge and came from the oceans on massive ships and not from outerspace.

I didn't say ALL of the ancient world talked about sky gods...but enough of it to warrant the possibility...you can't dismiss the rest of the ancient world talking about sky gods because a couple of them talked about sea gods...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I believe that there many unanswered questions concerning life on earth in the past. Whether you believe that aliens were involved, or whether there had been civilizations in the ancient past that were more advanced than current thought gives them credit for, the problem, in my humble opinion, is the same problem I encountered in academia. Any theory that challenges "current prevailing thought, is viewed with extreme skepticism by the media, as well as the established "powers" of science and anthropologists.This then results in little or no funding for projects of investigation. It also results in ridicule by the mass media, which tends to have a collective IQ of 10. Even creditable UFO news stories are usually either introduced or ended by snide remarks and jokes.
It is therefore no wonder that there are few new topics of interest. We need brave individuals who HAVE the funds to either conduct or fund such investigations that may prove, one way or the other, the validity of the issues you brought up.
Personally, I tend more towards the intelligence and ingenuity side of ancient man, although I have an open mind to the possibility of visits in the past by other races or intelligences. My leaning is probably due to good old Occams Razor.
To the OP: Very thoughtful post. I commend you for posting it. S & F.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The Baltic Sea object article looks fascinating. And as for doing DNA tests on elongated-skulled mummies...I was a big proponent of Zecharia Sitchin's Goddess of Ur genome project. He spoke with me about it over lunch about a month before he passed away. He was certain that the mesopotamian mummy at the London museum would yield alien DNA...and his next effort was to lobby the museum and garner funding to have those DNA tests done. Unfortunately, nothing on this has happened to date.
At the very least, this alone would make a great program.

edit on 19-3-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Thank you, Prof. E.
-TAT

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join