It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Top Ten List

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Some ideas I would like to know more about:

Discuss the Giant Skealetons locations around the world and bring in DNA experts. Check the DNA on the Peru Elongated skulls, and the ones in Arizona's museum back room.

Discuss the red haired skelatons in New Zealand that were sealed up by the workers constructing the high way recently, and the ones found in China. Giants were found in Kentucky and France as well.

What about the people found in a cave in Asia which were short and little? There discs were found buried in the cave floor. Some Chinese PhD guy broke the code to the discs.

The Chinese Pyramids, the Bosnian Pyramid, The St. Louis Pyramid.

Need more guest speakers. Could discuss cattle mutliations and Crop circles but no one can decifer the code language. This is probably current alien visitations.

Could discuss the caves under all the world's pyramids.

What about the underwater cities near cuba? Send divers down to investigate the face in the water down there.
And the pyramid where some man found a glowing gem under the ocean.

I am sure with all the money pouring in from dvd sales, they can research new things. Pay for new guest speakers.There are so many writers on the weird and unusual to interview in archeology. The lady who was black balled out of her career in archeology for claiming a really old date on an object that the other archeologists did not like. I always felt really sorry for her. She was brave.

Ask some of the Brittish elliete to display those artifacts in their families' private collections. All those familes who received things from the tombs in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

Ask major Museums and the Smithsonian to get their Oops artifacts out of storage and allow to be talked about.
The Oops artifacts found in the coal mines, coal lumps.

The footprint in Nevada, or Utah that was found with the 600-350 million year old trilobites. The foot print that was size 10 with a heel and double fine stitching. That was really classic alien. The hammers with the fancy metal alloys that were found in the shale layers are also worth investigating.

This is the best entertainement on Cable. Most of the other cable shows are too stupid for words. It makes you think people who PAY to watch most of that TV don't want to learn or know anything of value. If you pay for TV
you should be educated in the process. We could really be doing so much more with cable TV to improve the human race. Great thread idea!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

what about all the above or all the below
they are from here
the past
the future
other universes
other dimensions
the here and now
our thought projection

sorry meant for op aswell

edit on 19/3/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The episode about the third reich is by far my favorite. The nazis were very sneaky

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

what about all the above or all the below
they are from here
the past
the future
other universes
other dimensions
the here and now
our thought projection

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Seriously love his hair,why does he always look like he just came in from a wind storm?

I think that's his way of trying to emulate his idol, Einstein. He's got the kooky hair now, so we must think he's smart, too...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteMagicWoman

I think he cut his hair for this season. Not as wild as last season. Unique individual.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I really enjoy this series. Very informative.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Something they made a brief mention of on the last episode. Have you ever noticed how ancient civilizations that had pyramids also seemed to have a lot of gold? Maybe the pyramids are some sort of gold processing plants. Considering how we mine and process gold today, I've always wondered exactly how the ancients did it. I mean, it's possible they use the same or similar methods that we do, but given their level of technology, would our methods be practical?

They could probably stretch that into an hour.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

I'm not sure, but I think they already covered the gold connection in a past episode.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Yeah, they explored the gold / alien connection, but not a possible gold / pyramid connection. There has been speculation that the Great Pyramid might have been some sort of power plant. Maybe it could have been used to detect large gold deposits? Maybe it could have been used to extract gold from ore or seawater? Or maybe pyramids could be used to transmute metals into gold? A bunch of half-baked questions, I know, but after the last episode I can't help but see some connection between ancient civilizations, pyramids, and gold. I'm a bit of a gold bug. Somebody mentions gold and my ears perk up.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteMagicWoman

I would love to punch him right in the chops, cant stand that guy. Who in the hell gave him that job???

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The ancient alien team should go out on an expedition to discover hollow earth...

24/7 Live feed...like a reality show..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

During the first 1500 years of humans( all were the sons and daughters of Adam. Some of the daughters were married to the giant Nephalins who were disobeying God . The women bore giants with powers beyond our imagination ,which ruled the humans. Along with Satan( a bodiless yet powerfull being ) the Giants taught the humans war, and all sorts of abominations such as worshipping them in temples where the stones of the temple cities were cut and fit by the alien advanced technology learned by high priests taught by the giant humanoids. These flesh and blood creatures inherited the power from their parents who were giant invisible, eternally-living beings who had the power to cause a virgin birth (without a human father). God forbade the fallen angles( called demons) to have bodies. We humans lived an eternal life before we got a body (we were invisible) but we chose god's plan and one by one we come to the earth as finite living beings. So, all those unexplained artifacts we see around the world was made by Alien Technology . This is a deduction by reading and studying the Book of Enoch. The lifespans of the humanoids were in the hundreds of years.The Flood destroyed the giants and trillions of the wicked, except Noah and his family.
imaginatio

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here's my problem with humans couldn't have built it:

If humans are too dumb to build it then humans are too dumb to do anything, let alone build technology and society.

Just because we don't know how something was built does not mean that humans could not have built it using very mundane technology.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

They should change their whole format and change it to History channel's Lost Ancient Advanced Man.

I love the theory but I think it is ignorant and insulting to assume that man was too stupid to have built the ancient sites and that little aliens from another galaxy helped us build rock walls.

I'm honest enough to proudly say that I don't know who built these ancient sites... What I find a little weak in your proposition is that our elders were smart enough to build temples we would have the greatest difficulties building today. It's not saying they were stupid, but I think we can safely assume that overall level of knowledge have increased for the last centuries, rather than the contrary.

If your proposition is correct, how would you account for the lack of such extraordinary artifacts since recorded history? Did we loose such incredible knowledge? You would think that such precious knowledge would have been safeguarded, don't you?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The ancient peruvians and bolivians did not credit sky gods as their helpers and teachers of technology but by bearded fair skinned people.

All such stories post-date the Spanish Conquest.

Earlier myths make no mention of bearded white men.

Ancient mariners who rode out a great deluge and came from the oceans on massive ships and not from outerspace.

None of their pre-Conquest myths mention this either.

Harte

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I don't know Harte, there you go again letting silly things like fact and evidence get in the way!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I disagree with your statement OP.

I've watched nearly every episode and partly measure my interest by asking myself "what have I learned from this episode".

This and last week's episodes were some of the most informative for me. Many theories, discussions and examinations of the evidence were completely new and had never been covered before.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I disagree with your statement OP.

I've watched nearly every episode and partly measure my interest by asking myself "what have I learned from this episode".

This and last week's episodes were some of the most informative for me. Many theories, discussions and examinations of the evidence were completely new and had never been covered before.

"New...and never covered before"

That's a good indication they're making it up as they go along.

Basically, the only thing these con men are telling you is the fringe's take on the situation. This invariably includes references that are a hundred years old (or older,) dishonest analyses based on someone's biased view (such a Mormonism and their intellectually dishonest approach to "proving " ancient contact between continents, etc.) and outright lies and fabrications (Erik Von Daniken, Zecharia Sitchin, etc.)

IOW, they might be telling you things, but the only thing you're "learning" is primarily not even true.

Harte

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I really enjoyed the episode Underground Aliens that touched on Hollow Earth theory and the secret flight of Admiral Byrd. After seeing that episode I began to look more into this subject and searched for supposed entrances to Hollow Earth.

I live in Norther California, so I was really surprised to see that Mt Shasta and Mt Lassen are believed to be entrances to the underground city of Telos. I find Mt Shasta to be more fascinating with it's legend of the Lemurians living in the mountain.

I'd love to see Hollow Earth theory covered more in depth and Mt Shasta to be included in the episode

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join