It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How and Why Obama Will Lose..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
After PROVEN voter fraud as well as delegate fraud in this election, the reasoning for doing it is questionable, one thing for sure was to keep Paul down The scariest thing imaginable is that Rick Santorum will beat Obama and Ron Paul as independent. How can someone so lame beat either one? The same way he did these past few months,,VOTER FRAUD. I will list proof from msnbc, so its not an issue,,THERE WAS FRAUD. So that being said, when Obama and Paul are being voted for, they are going to cheat and Santorum/Romney will probably win. You may say, they cant do that. Well THEY HAVE and unless someone has a plan, theres nothing we can do about it. Its not like those poll numbers are in trusted hands. Your going to see a million Obama voters at the polls just like the Paul supporters were. They are giong to call out live from the polls high numbers for Obama and Paul from the poll lady, but then 5 minutes later CNN will report the opposite. The CNN poles will all the rest will show the GOP guy way way above. I would love to hear from some people on here who know more about the way it works and if the cheating will be harder to do in the main election. sorry i only know how to cut and paste these.

www.youtube.com...
http:/www.youtube.com.../www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ivrynAFP0&feature=related

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't care who you support

But if Rick Santorum wins the presidency then Ron paul supporters, obama supporters and even mitt romney supporters should exercise their 2nd amendment and take back the US.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

They said the same thing about Obama, lo and behold...

Nothing will happen, just vote in a democratic congress and Santorum won't get much done either.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Your right, Im a paul supporter,obviously, but id take ANYONE any day over Santorum..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Santorum has NO chance to win. He is labeled "frothy" for a reason.

If you believe the vote totals haven't been altered, then it is true that Santorum is a protest vote against Romney for not being "conservative" enough.

Among the general electorate he would be crushed like a bug by margins close to double that of Mccain in 2008.

If you want to see a Texas, Arizona, Georgia, and South Carolina tossup in the general election then Santorum is your man.

I don't get why people think Obama is going to magically keel over for whoever runs up against him. He is in a VERY strong position rhetorically to be re-elected.

And the main reason isn't because of how good or great he has been. It is rather because the field of people running against him is one of the weakest in republican history.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There was a thread about BHO's executive order signed yesterday
but I couldn't see anywhere to reply. All it said was "post news."

Vote him out! Obama wants to control everything, read the evidence.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
There was a thread about BHO's executive order signed yesterday
but I couldn't see anywhere to reply. All it said was "post news."

Vote him out! Obama wants to control everything, read the evidence.

www.examiner.com...

Please don't move this post, it's on topic, how and why Obama will lose.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
After PROVEN voter fraud as well as delegate fraud in this election, the reasoning for doing it is questionable, one thing for sure was to keep Paul down The scariest thing imaginable is that Rick Santorum will beat Obama and Ron Paul as independent. How can someone so lame beat either one? The same way he did these past few months,,VOTER FRAUD. I will list proof from msnbc, so its not an issue,,THERE WAS FRAUD. So that being said, when Obama and Paul are being voted for, they are going to cheat and Santorum/Romney will probably win. You may say, they cant do that. Well THEY HAVE and unless someone has a plan, theres nothing we can do about it. Its not like those poll numbers are in trusted hands. Your going to see a million Obama voters at the polls just like the Paul supporters were. They are giong to call out live from the polls high numbers for Obama and Paul from the poll lady, but then 5 minutes later CNN will report the opposite. The CNN poles will all the rest will show the GOP guy way way above. I would love to hear from some people on here who know more about the way it works and if the cheating will be harder to do in the main election. sorry i only know how to cut and paste these.

www.youtube.com...
http:/www.youtube.com.../www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ivrynAFP0&feature=related

Who is "THEY" OP? The establishment GOP does not want Santorum
to win. The NWO doesn't want Santorum to win, Romney, yes.

Are you forgetting Obama's backers, they're not capable of voter fraud?
>LOL.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Rick Santorum would lose in a huge landslide if nominated...he might get the southern states....but that's about it. He's too frothy for most people.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's my theory that the president is already chosen many years before the "election". The election is just smoke and mirrors. It's there so the people think they have something to do with the election of the president. The elite are in control. It will be Obama for the next term. We'll be paying $10 for a gallon of gas and $20 for a loaf of bread. Obama is the puppet that will bring this country to its knees.Let's hope the Mayans were right. It's the only way out.

new topics

top topics

join