It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is My encounter with ET?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hello friends
There was a topic called My encounter with ET., by a guy who had strong evidence and proof of the grey blood and skin sample.
Why is it removed? Is the moderator of this site connected to government?
Does this ATS also have secret contamination of govt?
What do you think?
good wishes.l

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
i believe the thread was a hoax and thats why it was pulled down.

i think the way his friend killed the alien was what set off the alarms.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
the thread was trashed. the author and the other person whom the author was to take the samples to were banned from ATS. and the guy killed the alien with a ninja star is going to appear in the next Van Dam movie

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
when I noticed the vanishing thread I figured as much.

it was a rather wild story. If you are going to claim you killed an et with your buddies, first thing you should do is concoct a story that is plausible and doesn't make you sound like an 8 year old dork (sword fights and ninja stars are a dead giveaway)

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well
May be it was a hoax. But why it was turned off suddenly without warining? I was keeping track on it regularly. It was suddenly gone, as if the govt fed candies to ATS.

I was also doubtful about the ninja stars. Because someone who is so accurate in throwing them is also accurate in other stances and weapons. They have strict discipline. And such guys playing on the roadside?

But still doubtful about the vanishing of the issue.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It violated the terms of knowingly posting false info and presenting it as fact.

I was not involved in the whole affair, but this is the reason, as far as I know. It was a deliberate hoax, and that was confirmed.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hmmm
I hope that is true.
good wishes.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
hmmm
Banshee can only move threads like suspicious blunt needle. He cannot post the answers about what and why he did to the vanished thread.

top topics

join