It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Vaccinate Your Newborn?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey people.. I have been a strong opponent of vaccines because my youngest son acquired autism after he got his MMR shot at 5(Roughly 04/05 ish). So I need a bit of help in trying to figure out what is good and bad about the vaccines.. I know alot of bad that can happen because of what happened to Willie.. I think it was the mercury that cause him to acquire autism but supposedly they said they took out the mercury in the MMR shot..

To my understanding they changed the vaccines to aluminum and a list of other crap in there..

But I would like to know what you would do if you had a baby and you had a choice on whether or not to vaccinate them..

Risk them getting messed up from the vaccine or let their immune system deal with the problems its self..

I am only asking this because My wife and I had a baby on 3/7/12 The day before the shooting at Western Psych. I do not want the same thing happening to her that happened to my youngest son......

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Oooh hell no! Not in this slave society. Will just increase chances of neurological disorders....

Don't trust the vaccines just eat a healthy diet! Even harder to do that these days :/
edit on 18-3-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I also have a newborn, and this is a hot topic for me. I know that in my area (Alaska) whooping cough is present, so that is probably the only one that I am willing to even consider. My wife is better informed than I am but I do know that public schools require shots unless you make a religious claim. This can exempt you from everything except TB, which has a different classification and is still apparently mandatory. I can only assume the rules vary by region, but this is good information I have recently come across.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zeitgeistonwheels

Exactly. My friend just had a baby and they are going to say they are Christian Scientist (even though he's a jewish non religious type). I think this will work, but not for long. Look at how they are attacking the Amish these days, milk wars and such...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I have 4 kids none vaxed...all healthy I am not concerned with them dying from some disease. They are in public school. My eldest some how manages to never get sick. Even when his whole class is hacking away. Don't let the fear mongers scare you into the jab. Because really that is all it is fear and control. Free yourself from the fear.

Oh but we also eat healthy and wholesome foods.

edit on 18-3-2012 by outandopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't even get my dog vaccinated, so no !

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This is something I've been doing my best to research. I am now 5 months pregnant and already I feel the pressure to do "the right thing" when it comes to my daughter. I'm absolutely terrified to not vaccinate(for obvious risks) at the same time I hear most schools won't even welcome children who haven't had their vaccinations. I'm not anywhere near religious and would feel ridiculous using that as some sort of excuse. I'm at my wits end trying to figure it out. I want a healthy little girl and if she were to develop autism or illness after a vaccination, I'd probably flip my lid! Like I said, I've researched, but still wish there was a single place to get reliable, documented information.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I have a 3 month old.
She has gotten and will continue to get her vaccinations, just like I did when I was a child.

And I turned out alright.
Actually, I have a stronger than average immune system.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am not sure I understand why the public school would ask everyone to be vaccinated. If my kid is not vaccinated, he/she would pose no treat to the "vaccinated" ones. Maybe it is just the fear of a scam being exposed when all the vaccinated kids are getting sick except the ones not vaccinated?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Two kids, one grandkid, myself, my husband and all of our relatives.
All have been vaccinated. No problems.

Yes, I believe in getting your shots. I do not even risk my dog..he has had his shots.

The spead of disease is real. Preventing disease is a good thing.
I am old enough to have had the small pox vaccine and the scar to prove it.
People die from alot of things.. there isn't a reason to risk dieing from the measles.

You say your child got autism from the vaccination, I am sorry that happened to you.
How would you've felt if he died from getting the measles at school from an unvaccinated child?
You would feel worse. Because then he would be gone.

Please do not risk death.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
You say your child got autism from the vaccination, I am sorry that happened to you.
How would you've felt if he died from getting the measles at school from an unvaccinated child?
You would feel worse. Because then he would be gone.

Please do not risk death.

You know there are alot worse fates than autism after getting a vaccination right?

Not to mention siezures and death from these shots.. And all kinda things being thrown in this..

Vaccines: Protecting A Nation or Taking Over A Nation?
Lets take a look at what is in our vaccines as of today:

1) Formaldehyde (used in embalming)
2) Thimersal (50% mercury)
3) Aluminum Phosphate (Corrosive to tissue and neurotoxic)
4) Methanol (toxic)
5) Isopropyl (toxic)
6) 2 pheoxyethanol (toxic)
7) live viruses
8) and hidden trade secrets
9) Antibiotics
10) Phenols (Corrosive to skin and toxic)

So you are to tell me you would willingly put this in your body?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yes.
Have done it. Will do it. Would do it again.
While I do not agree with the crap in the vaccines, I do agree with preventing disease.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MissPoovey

Did you even watch that video?

reply to post by DisasterButton

I know what you mean, I found a recent study that says there is a possible link between autism and vaccinations but I have to completely read through it to see if its real or more hoopla from others trying to skew this vaccination/autism debate.. If it comes up factual I will post it..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have lived long enough to have seen small pox, polio and measle epidemics. The preventable deaths and disabilities.
While shots may hurt some children, these diseases hurt many many children.
I think it is a balance. You must weigh the two choices and pick the one that hurts the fewest.
That is, until the vaccines are made safer for all.
Life is full of risk. Going to work, driving down the road, stopping at a store. Heck, your own home has many things that are dangerous. Wide spread disease is something dangerous to many many people. People die because they are near an infected person. Through no fault of their own, they can die.
As humans live closer together the more we need vaccinations.
That is my opinion, which was asked for by the OP. Take or leave it at your own discretion.

I just hope your lack of protection against an easily preventable disease does not kill anyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi OP.

I , too, distrust these vaccines and if I had it to do all over again, would NOT vaccinate my children.
So sorry about the autism in your fam. I know someone too, and they blame the vaccines. It is such a shame too, for this now young adult, WAS talking and walking, as a toddler just to be now imprissoned by her own body.....yeah all due to these so called helpful shots.

The removal of mercury , yeah right, I don't think so. If I'm not mistaken , they still have a derivitive from this mercury and mercury is still mercury in my book. .. not to mention alll of the other crap put into these vaccines.

Things like these mandates, and the way the world just is these days, should make one want to reconsider even having children. I feel sorry for the younger generation and what are they will have to endure in their future.

See Horrors of Vaccines Exposed - Even from the 1920's, they knew these were bad.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When I am left undecided, I always seek and pray...So ask the Lord to guide and give you wisdom in the matter.

My best to you and yours whichever route you may choose.
It's kind of like danged if you do, or danged it you don't.

We ALL should be left with a choice, regardless. No one should MANDATE these things upon us/ dictate to us what to do. We should be a free people ...with freedom of choice!

It is within your power to do what you feel is right, just and true.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I used to be anti vaccination over the last decade due to the reasons so many have mentioned already and so many people speaking out on how their kid got messed up from the shots. That is, up until I had my pediatric rotation and and I had the opportunity to study and observe the effects of childhood diseases, which now scares the heck out of me a lot more than the vaccines. So if I had to make a choice again (my kids are almost grown now and yes they were vaccinated) I would do it again. There really are a minimal of severe reactions as opposed to how many shots are administered.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
We are currently delaying the shots for our child until we do further research. I wish there was definitive answers on the safety or dangers of these vaccinations. Vaccine injury is a real phenomenon, but at the same time, they do help the spread of disease in some cases. There is so much propaganda on both sides of the issue. What is a parent to do?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was asked to comment on this thread by the OP. I believe; however, I am a few months late and I apologize to the OP for that. I must have mislead the OP as well, because of my prior thread begging the question of are vaccines good for children? The answer is yes, vaccines are necessary and they have saved a countless number of lives. I believe we must start with the OP's beginning statement:

" I have been a strong opponent of vaccines because my youngest son acquired autism after he got his MMR shot at 5"

I am sorry that your son developed autism. However, we must remember the golden rule of humans. Correlation does not imply causation. Humans are pattern seekers and when our pattern light goes off we assume we understand what the cause of the problem was. This is sadly not true. For instance, let us assume that I need a heart, I am in the hospital dying and my family is praying and praying, and someone commits suicide and I am able to receive a heart. My family might say it is a miracle and give the praise to God (But there was no intervention by God). As a pattern seeking species this is one of the greatest problems we face, over coming our basic primal instinct of pattern seeking. We do not like randomness, it is evil to us. For instance, the colorado shooting was a random event that shook the world, 9/11 was a random event that shook the world, and many other events that cause people to believe i Conspiracy theories, because there pattern is broken and it is a huge break in the pattern.

Because of this propaganda, about vaccines, it has literally caused suppressed diseases to come back:

We have outbreaks of Polio, when Polio was considered dead...
We have whooping cough outbreaks...
Increase in Measles...
Increase in Mumps...
The list continues...

We have these diseases that we tamed and are now coming back due to false studies. Specifically with Autism linkage of the vaccines. This is non-sense, I am sorry. I cannot put it another way. If vaccines are bad then so are the drugs used to cure illness when you are an adult. Anti-biotics should not be taken then, if you develop an infection that is too bad use homeopathic methods, change your diet. It does not work. Vaccines are the future still and they have saved countless number of lives. And because of crack pot studies like this:

Autism Connection to Vaccine- FRAUD

Autism connected to Vaccines- FRAUD

Unbelievable Fraud

It has caused many of the autism linked to vaccine studies to apologize and stop promoting anti-vaccine campaigns, because they were wrong. The celebrities to supported the anti-vaccine trend are not supporting it anymore. Doctors who were supporting it are not supporting it anymore, they are complete believers in Vaccines now.

Only the strong evangelic religious community is still pioneering this fraud. When the evidence tells them they are wrong they just do not believe the truth. As this article mentions, the joys of spreading illnesses...

Religiou s Exemptions going to far

Michael Simpson at The Skeptical Raptor reports that a mother who is opposed to vaccination proudly posted on her Facebook page that her son, infected with chickenpox, may have spread the disease to numerous people attending a baseball game. According to Simpson's snapshot of a Facebook page, a woman allegedly wrote, On a very happy side note, we have done a great job of increasing people's natural immunity to chicken pox. One of my sons was contagious at a baseball game (and probably practice two days before) and exposed others. My other son was at a camp that was primarily indoors for 3 days and many were not from our area, so it may have traveled because we didn't know he had it until the last day, so they were exposed. [...] it was never deliberate, but anyone who needed immunity may be getting it!

To my understanding they changed the vaccines to aluminum and a list of other crap in there..

It is so infantile that it is not even potent. It would be like taking a lick of your lead pencil. It won't hurt you, just taste bad.

But I would like to know what you would do if you had a baby and you had a choice on whether or not to vaccinate them.. Risk them getting messed up from the vaccine or let their immune system deal with the problems its self..

Please I cannot urge you enough to vaccinate your children. It is important to there health and to the health of the children around them. Would you rather get them vaccinated and not have to worry about the disease now or risk there health later on?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's fair to say that I'm an expert on vaccines; so here is my advice to you.

NEVER VACCINATE EVER!

It's a long long long story, but vaccinating is one of the most dangerous things you can ever do in this world. Who does it benefit? Big Pharma, they make money on the vaccine and then they make future profits on your autoimmune diseases and allergies.

Vaccines are to sow the seeds of disease, not to prevent disease, Big Pharma have no interest is making us healthy, they want to make money.

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Hey people.. I have been a strong opponent of vaccines because my youngest son acquired autism after he got his MMR shot at 5(Roughly 04/05 ish). So I need a bit of help in trying to figure out what is good and bad about the vaccines.. I know alot of bad that can happen because of what happened to Willie.. I think it was the mercury that cause him to acquire autism but supposedly they said they took out the mercury in the MMR shot..

But I would like to know what you would do if you had a baby and you had a choice on whether or not to vaccinate them..

Risk them getting messed up from the vaccine or let their immune system deal with the problems its self..

I am only asking this because My wife and I had a baby on 3/7/12 The day before the shooting at Western Psych. I do not want the same thing happening to her that happened to my youngest son......

edit on 6-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The whooping cough vaccine can cause cot death, the vaccine is more dangerous than whooping cough.

If you strongly believe in vaccines, make sure you don't vaccinate until your child is over 2 years of age to avoid the possibility of cot death

Originally posted by zeitgeistonwheels
I also have a newborn, and this is a hot topic for me. I know that in my area (Alaska) whooping cough is present, so that is probably the only one that I am willing to even consider. My wife is better informed than I am but I do know that public schools require shots unless you make a religious claim. This can exempt you from everything except TB, which has a different classification and is still apparently mandatory. I can only assume the rules vary by region, but this is good information I have recently come across.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join