It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are ready for the alien invasion!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If they had crossed the galaxy to get here then thier technology would negate any offensive action on our part , however theres a lot to be said for an inferior force if well drilled and well prepared - fighting a rear guard defensive action .

the beaten german army of late summer 1944 in Normandy took a terrible toll of the overwhelming allied forces by fighting on the retreat and using the terrain to thier advantage - maybe that type of tactic would give us some success.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

We all know their bigger and stronger and most likely smarter so lets just hope their not charming with a great sense of humour or us earth guys are gonna be very lonely soon

This ^

No doubt they'll do sensitive and be great listeners too - mankind would die out because we wont be able to find a woman who's interested in us anymore.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
deploy a nuclear and you will see how quickly attract them, like bees to a honey

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by nightstalker78
No.There will be no alien invasion.Not this year or ten.20.30 years from now. "TPTB" might know they exist..but they are not preparing for an invasion.It will not happen.Ever.EVER.

Wow...I don't think even Jesus Christ is even that sure of himself...

Lol, just what I was thinking!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

that would be our trump card if we can not have
the world then no one can
hence the dooms day bomb

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Form the Space Soldiers Dream Team...
Will Smith
Bruce Willis
Captain Kirk
Jean Luc Picard
Luke Skywalker

or John Chrichton(sp?) with the Wormhole tech trump card...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
reply to post by WingedBull

the idea wouldnt be to kill the earth, just the humans.
they would need our resources or land.

the only reason i think an alien race would travel so far to reach earth is because they need a place to live. what else would justify traveling so far through space.

On that same thought, assuming the Alien force would be powerful enough to colonize new worlds; couldn't it also be seen as them spreading a galactic empire of which our world would be just the newest aquirement?... kind of crazy thought i know

in that case or any other, if aliens are able to come to our planet through the vastness of space and launch a war on us then we WILL LOSE. their technollogy will be beyond ours; and we will have to deal with the world tearing itself apart trying to identify the issue. I say that because some people are so set in their beliefs that if they saw an alien they may assume it a demon, or a hoax, or ghost, or anything else.

Humanity is not prepared for an alien invasion in my opinion

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Text Green maybe its just history repeating itself just think a huge asteroid killed off the dinosaurs and now we the human inherit the earth. so maybe we were the aliens and needed a planet to live on and now an other sort of being needs a home its so easy to wipe us out exactly the same thing. (( asteroid)) and we are gone. there's nothing we can do. it comes down to who really needs this planet the most and were just destroying it. its the evolutionary way. i know most of you will disagree but its my personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by JPeveto4
Just out of curiosity. Would a nuke even work in space? Have there been any nukes set off in space to test this. How would that all work given no air, it's a vacume and so on?

The sun is using nuclear fission, so I expect it would work.

At the current stage of our Sun, the process is nuclear fusion; not fission.

The space aliens..... have already invaded our Earth --- somewhat peaceably of course --- by invading any goverment airspace and various foreign and local territory's. So where's the beef?

All a space alien has to do, is set foot on a foreign soil, or violate airspace over a foreign soil; which constitutes an invasion of some sort.

So I figure the OP's thread, is about the violent forceful takeover of Earth, by an other-worlder race; or a combination there-of.

In order for Earthling's too defend themselves from the supposed invading space alien hordes, we would most likely have to destroy them ship to ship. In order to do that --- we would have to find a chink in the alien starship's magnetic field surrounding the craft itself. Most likely.... their will be two magnetic shields too negate. It might be something like--- Earth Versus the Flying Saucers ---- movie from the 1950's; but only ground based magnetic disabler's[???] were portrayed in the movie.

The magnetic shield is probably what gives the starship anti-grav capabilities, not withstanding the capabilities of housing massive amounts of electrically charged fusion plasma; used as a potent weapon of mass destruction.
Secondly: By destroying the magnetic shields of the flying saucer, might deprive the flying saucer of propulsion for the photon engine thruster's in night OP's. Since the photon engine on the starship needs light photon's for thrust --- the destruction of the magnetic shields, will destroy the ability to generate and store the fusion plasma used as fuel for the photon engine; thus depriving the ability of flight for the flying saucer in nightime.

Foofighter's

Erno86
edit on 21-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 21-3-2012 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 21-3-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 21-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 21-3-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word and grammar

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This is the way I see it.

Say now, there is ACTUALLY an alien invasion and the aliens came from another galaxy. Would you think our weapons would be affective? Think about the technology they must have to be able to travel from galaxy to galaxy. Heck, we could even fire a nuke or 100 at them and they might have force fields?

To say we are ready for a "pending alien invasion" is ludacrous. I wish we were and I kinda hope we do have weapons in space.

But what I can say is, if an alien invasion ever happened, it would unite the ENTIRE world. I mean, Russia, UK, Taliban, Hezbollah, Iran, USA etc. EVERYONE.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

What if the whole "alien invasion" meme is simply military-industrial complex propaganda? Similar to the transhumanism meme, it would be an attempt to turn humanity in to a god which is separate from Nature. I would suspect that any aliens who come here might possibly be here to free us from the "New World Order." I would think that they are more advanced than we are, and would want Earth to evolve to higher consciousness.

I am more afraid of governments who want to disappear me in the middle of the night or send drones over my house than any aliens. If they exist, and are hostile, then, well, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Meanwhile, I suspect that some of the UFO phenomena are really intentional psyops or covers for eugenics genetic experiments. Real aliens would not need our DNA. Vampire governments do.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I dont get it? why would they invade now or the future anyway? if they wanted to kill us all and take over do you really think they would do it now when we could and would fight back to the last man? they would of done it thousands of years ago...thats unless they need us to eat or something, earth being a huge human organic farm

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
idk about all of you, but im a soldier with the 101 airborne and i know everyone of these guys wont just bend over if we are attacked. Im deffinetly thinking wed have to go underground, launch guerilla warfare on HOSTILE aliens. But if their peaceful, they wont feel the wrath of air assualt

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join