It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are ready for the alien invasion!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We are not even capable of protecting ourselves against another Carrington Event, something we know is going to happen with certainty. We just don't know when it's going to happen. Any Ming the Merciless worth his weight in dark matter would just EMP the entire planet a few months in advance of an invasion, and the remaining scavengers would be mopped up in no time flat.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am of the mind that the universe, like earth, follows patterns. As above, so below. Microcosm, macrocosm and all that. The Universe after all, it's made up of all the same stuff. Life has an order to it, and I am fairly confident that life off earth likely follows an order also. So it's fair to assume, I believe, that there are both good and bad out there in the universe just as there is on Earth. Since they haven't attacked overtly, covert is their only option should we come in contact with an oppressive alien race. Or are in contact as some claim.

I think the alien spin on revelations is interesting, but then this prophesy has had millennium for the circumstances to fit. We are so many, with so much crap going on that it's not surprising that people are drawing parallels. However, I think it is likely that intelligent life abounds in the universe and it is only a matter of time before contact is made openly. If they could have come in and taken us out, they would have already. We are after all, viral to this rock and it's life and resources. I don't see how we as one species trumps the rest of creation. Our conceit is horrific is it not?

Anyhoo - a system or government(s) likely exists out there just as it exists down here. The genocide of an entire race is likely as forbidden and frowned upon as it is here on earth. Doesn't mean it still doesn't happen though, or that it can't. Oppressive, tyrannical ideology is not a concept we humans are unfamiliar with after all.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
NOT THIS AGAIN!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by elitegamer23

How can you possibly be ready for something you have never experienced?

Don't you think if they are advanced enough to travel vast distances in space they would come up with something better than come in with guns drawn...shoot the place up ?

Two questions I'm waiting to get answered....
1. Which ones will get here first? - a positive peaceful group with good intentions ,or a race of conquerors with their own agenda.
2. Will they have the means to communicate directly to the people and get an honest representation of our willingness to accept the, or will the TPTB run them off or worse yet piss them off. Meanwhile earths people are left totally out of first contact and are told only what the worlds gov. want us to know.

edit on 18-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It's just like a pack of wild wolves in the wild, the scientists fly in and locate the wolves that are tagged for research. Every year that wolf is shot with a dart gun and measured and given a check up. The Scientists then fly off to let the wolf get back to its pack for another year before they abduct it again.
The human scientists would never wipe out the wolves and in fact would kill other humans to protect their habitat.

Same thing goes for the aliens, who have been here since before our existence. Who do you think genetically modified us and altered our DNA?

Just like we would never decide to invite the pack of wolves over for dinner, the aliens have no intention of revealing themselves or inviting us over for dinner. We, like the wolves are way too dangerous to get to know that way.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
No.There will be no alien invasion.Not this year or ten.20.30 years from now. "TPTB" might know they exist..but they are not preparing for an invasion.It will not happen.Ever.EVER.

Can you back this up with reason?

Not evidence, but at least with reason?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Lol yes any aliens out here with access to far more resources than just 1 planet are really scared of our tiny military.

Get real!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm guessing that if they were going to be violent or colonizing species (none of which are remotely likely) they wouldn't even have assault us at all. Abduct a few of us, create a disease that affects only us and release it. Sit back and watch us all die.

The disease would not take affect for 6 months after exposure. This would allow it to effectively spread to every pocket of humanity, alongside of releasing it all over the globe, even in the remote areas. This will eliminate all of humanity. Not a shot fired.

The "virus" (if you want to call it that, it probably wont be anything we recognize...maybe even mechanical) would break the humans down into natural components of our atmosphere and ground (i.e. it will break us down into oxygen, water, carbon, nitrogen, methane, etc). This gets rid of the bodies, making cleanup easy.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by elitegamer23
that is why we have built the human army. here are the stats.

www.globalfirepower.com...

7 billion humans in reserve
2.5 billion available military manpower (quick estimation)
17,676,307 active duty soldiers
300 million active reserves (quick estimation)
62,866 total military aircraft
21,534 total military helicopters
776,000 land based weapons, tanks included (quick estimation)
80,000 tanks (quick estimation)
800,000 logistical vehicles (quick estimation)
10,000 navy ships (very quick estimation ) its getting late , if any interest in thread ill edit tomorrow
443 submarines
and finally our hail mary/ suicide vest
www.cdi.org...
22,000 NUKES!

All of that is completely meaningless when all you have to do is give an asteroid of just the right size a little nudge in the right direction...

I have to agree with you on this one, Winged Bull (even tho we are 'enemies' on the Ancient Alien Theory board.
)

But yes, you are right. And star for you.

Type 1-4 Civilizations have the power to harness the power of their star, as well as the entire solar system, so in theory, they could throw an asteroid toward us.

We are Type 0.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I can only hope that NORAD is working very hard and STARWARS is up and working. A guy from ECTI just sent me information about Virginia launching 5 rockets today. I have no clue why, and I have sent out a thread asking if anyone knows whats going on?

As far as what us regular people can do-Stockpile Food, Water, Fuel, Meds etc..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So when we come to find that our future on Earth is coming to an end, either by alien invasion or resource depletion, or nuclear holocaust, how do we preserve our species? - perhaps send our DNA into outer space in different directions, hoping that some of it arrives on a planet where it can respawn and thrive. --or is that how we got to Earth in the first place?

If I was going to invade a borderline schizophrenic violent society, assuming my motivation was resource extraction the last thing I would do is meet them with an invasion. The dummies would probably blow themselves up with nukes before I can get to my resources. Instead I would integrate myself, re-write history a bit, figure out culture enough to get myself into a high ranking and/or profitable position, and then financially enslave the masses to extract the resources for me.

Lets say it is gold that I need for my flux capacitors, Well I will convince the population that this material is of value, that it is rare, and that it is illegal for a private individual to own it. I would offer the population 'safe keeping' of their gold and issue them a paper receipt / currency for their deposit, then ship it back to my homeworld. I will lie about how much of the resource has been historically extracted, and if my transport ships are spotted I will have a disinformation campaign including wild stories with carefully placed truths so as to cause the maximum amount of confusion around the subject.

But that is just me.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that aliens are little puppets from hell? There are many tales of a world beneath and unexplained disapearances; minataurs, Burmuda, human sacrifice? Do those little grey things look like anything good? They walk through walls, mind control, suspended animation, and what are they doing with our DNA? Creating Anti-Christ's? They are not detected enterring our atmosphere, but are definately seen within it. Is hell a real place? What about geologist recording souls in agony? www.truthorfiction.com... - I do not adhere to any religion, as I see all religions started off in good faith, but eventually have some diabolical interferrance. For instance, things that happen near caves; Apparitions of the "virigin" outside caves, the horridness inflicted on those involved, they seemed to open themselves for possession. Then there's Mohamed in a cave, his religion started off so well, then it goes south! Why is the Haddith so different from the Qaran? Why is what "Mary" teaches so different to what Jesus taught. If attempts at tempting Jesus were made, then the same would be for the Catholic church and Islam, even Hinduism! There are too many contridictions. Good and evil fights are been fought all the time. What starts out as a beautiful religion, ends up been something where souls go to die.

So are we really ready for an alien invasion? For the slaughtering of christians and turning them upside down and inside out on crosses? For Moslems tied together in bombs that blast them to smittereens and the stench and the evil and real hell on earth? There will be endless laughter at our dismay, at the tearing of our souls. Stop worshipping evil! If you can prove that these "aliens" come from another planet, I might listen to these stories, but so far, no one can prove anything, they are sexless, they are without colour, they have fed on our popular culture and have made sure we buy into them. When they first come we will all want to be seen with them, but in no time they will anhilate us. I don't believe everything in the following link, but I do think that many of his findings are relavant www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

There will never a time when God will turn away from Man, there will be a time when man will turn from God! This is the time when we welcome "aliens' and hell onto earth, albeit unwittingly, but welcome them nevertheless. There are no guarantees for a tomorrow, and there is no history that hasn't been tampered with, we are feeling our way around in the dark, and we have to learn to be good and not bad.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

* Work their way into our society into a position to make difference, and then simply lead us in a direction to destroy ourselves. Something we seem to have a knack for as it is.

)

for some reason, this seems to be going on right now... thats a good theory as to whats happening in most major governments...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPeveto4
Just out of curiosity. Would a nuke even work in space? Have there been any nukes set off in space to test this. How would that all work given no air, it's a vacume and so on?

The sun is using nuclear fission, so I expect it would work.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Maybe they will just want Lionel Messi back? I think we will not comply.... We can give them our politicians instead...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
No.There will be no alien invasion.Not this year or ten.20.30 years from now. "TPTB" might know they exist..but they are not preparing for an invasion.It will not happen.Ever.EVER.

lmao! yeah really ignorant. it very well could happen tomorrow. It could also happen 1000 years from now. lmao "It will not happen. Ever. EVER. you made me laugh

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The end of days is near... whether it be aliens, or a nuclear fallout. But i know for a fact, that they are indeed coming...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LaborofLove

You need help, come to christ man....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There are entities,

There is a race around 4ft. tall. They have large heads and are grey.

There is a race that is 6 - 7ft. tall, they are blank white.

There is a race that is 6-7 ft. tall and are green and yellow. They have eyes that are slanted on the sides of their heads.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
what ever their reason for comming to earth, it wouldnt be friendly.

Well every year we get abductions and cattle mutilations, so it is very obvious why they are coming here...

Just like we dissect frogs in biology class, so too are these Alien Biology students coming to earth for specimens...

And every year there is a new class... Alien Biology 101

If your specimen dies, you fail the class

edit on 19-3-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join