It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else experiencing severe dizziness today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
This morning I started feeling incredibly dizzy and it has gotten increasingly worse throughout the day. Almost like...when I try to walk the room has to catch up with me. My body has always been extremely sensitive to earth and weather changes. But I've never had anything this severe before. I'm not ill, no fever, achiness, congestion, or anything else.

I just thought I would check to see if anyone else was experiencing anything similar. I am in Idaho.

Just as a side note...my dreams have always been extremely detailed and vivid but this past week I have been having really terrible nightmares and when I wake up I feel like I can't come completely out of my dream state. Almost like I don't fit inside my body. I hope that makes sense to those who know what I am talking about...I don't know how else to describe it.

Mods, I don't post my own threads very often and I'm not sure if I've put this in the right place. I'm really just trying to find out if anyone else is feeling this and if I can pin it down to maybe a bad storm coming or....I don't know.

I was going through exactly what you describe...then one day I had 4 massive seizures, and was confirmed as an "epileptic". Turns out i've had many "partial seizures" before that.

I would respectfully suggest you get checked out by a doctor. This could be partial seizures, and/or nocturnal seizures. Please look after yourself.

I would suggest that anyone that finds themselves in odd places, or becoming "spaced out" get themselves checked, seizures are known to also cause severe dizzyness.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: More info.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
To the OP, there is a thread that is going in Fragile Earth that is similar to the questions you've asked. It's an earthquake thread but the focus is on unusual activity people experience before an earthquake occurs, whether it is through bodily symptoms, animal behavior, changes in the environment such as unusual smells, etc.....here is the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you will find this thread helpful.

I do agree completely that any persistent symptoms need to be checked out by a doctor or nurse practitioner. The focus of the thread I am referring you to is about transient symptoms that occur before an earthquake or tremor occurs and then are relieved after the shaking. Dizziness can be a sign of impaired neurofunctioning or fluid imbalance in the ear, so persistent dizziness should not be written off (I'm in my last year of nursing school in case anyone want's to know my background).

I also have to comment on some of the mean spirited comments.....seriously, if anyone is going to attack another member for asking a legitimate question, maybe some of you need an ATS time out?

justsaying

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

How many people started feeling dissey after reading the title? he may have just made you notice or trigger a placebo affect. a doctor would say just placebo not trigger noticing.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have not read all the other posts yet, I just wanted to add to the OP's post that I, too, was effected this weekend.

I came onto ATS this morning to see if anyone else was effected by the solar winds on Saturday. My family were camping out all weekend at a motorcycle event. We camped out and were in the winds Friday night through yesterday afternoon.

I was in a great mood Saturday morning and feeling great physically. I rode my event, and watched the afternoon riders. About 4-5 p.m., I started getting a bad headache. I took some Ibuprophen and Benadryl (thinking the winds were bringing in something messing with my allergies). My headache was not getting better, and I was getting nauseaus, so I went to lie down.

After lying down for 30 min, my nauseausness was getting worse. I started throwing up, and threw up everything in my system. I had not eaten much that day since I had been competing (small breakfast, turkey sandwich/pretzels/clementines for lunch). I know it was not food poisoning from the turkey because my husband ate the same turkey on sandwiches both days and was never ill.

I laid back down to try to rest. I slept for 2-3 hours. When my husband came into the trailer to go to bed around 10 p.m., I was wide awake and feeling miserable. My headache had come back. He gave me a few more Ibuprofen. Within 20 minutes of taking them, I was throwing up again. My body was convulsing and sweating from dry heaving. I laid back down, and tried to get some sleep. I woke up all night sweating/chilling/sweating/chilling while my body was riding itself.

Sunday morning, I was very weak and decided not to compete. I rode around all day chasing my husband during his competition. I felt "fine" but was weak from losing all my fluids from the night before. I ate a little here and there, but was still not sure I was going to keep everything down.

We were out in the winds all day Sunday, and I started to get a headache again about 1-2 p.m. On our way home, around 4 p.m., we stopped so I could get some BC powder (wanted to get it in my bloodstream without going through my stomach). Once I was out of the winds and got some food in me, I was feeling better. I am feeling great and well rested this morning.

I just find it odd that my body reacted so violently to whatever was wrong with it. This is the second time this has happened in less than a year. In May 2011, I was at a National Outdoor motorcycle event spectating all day. Same scenario - ate same thing others ate all day, got headache in the afternoon, followed by intense vomiting/sweats/chills,lasts less than 24 hours, feel great after. I have been trying to pin point what is causing this. I need to go back and see if there were any CMEs or geomagnetic storms May 26, 2011.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Seriously? In this thread? Are you mods bored or something?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

i have these spells where it feels like everywhere else is moving
forwards then backwards left then right very fast
almost as if its me moving but i am not if that makes sense
its like the whole earth is moving and yes dizzyness follows
and i have no middle ear infection

ignore dix6dix
edit on 19/3/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join