It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else experiencing severe dizziness today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This morning I started feeling incredibly dizzy and it has gotten increasingly worse throughout the day. Almost like...when I try to walk the room has to catch up with me. My body has always been extremely sensitive to earth and weather changes. But I've never had anything this severe before. I'm not ill, no fever, achiness, congestion, or anything else.

I just thought I would check to see if anyone else was experiencing anything similar. I am in Idaho.

Just as a side note...my dreams have always been extremely detailed and vivid but this past week I have been having really terrible nightmares and when I wake up I feel like I can't come completely out of my dream state. Almost like I don't fit inside my body. I hope that makes sense to those who know what I am talking about...I don't know how else to describe it.

Mods, I don't post my own threads very often and I'm not sure if I've put this in the right place. I'm really just trying to find out if anyone else is feeling this and if I can pin it down to maybe a bad storm coming or....I don't know.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's St. Patrick's Day. I suspect a LOT of people will be feeling dizzy today.

Seriously, though, do you have allergies? I do, and they mess up my inner ear sometimes. It is allergy season, maybe you're developing them if you never had them.

edit on 17-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Hahahahahahah!

Maybe I'm just feeling the world's overwhelming love for green brew, huh?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was dizzy last week, turned out to be the flu. You could be experiencing vertigo or something.
edit on 3/17/2012 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
3 people in our village (just outside Edinburgh Scotland) have been diagnosed with labyrinthitis this week, one poor girl was hospitalised.

Seemingly there's a viral inner ear infection going around which is causing severe inflammation of those parts of the ear which regulate balance. This is giving sufferers the spinning sensation, vomiting, problems focusing their eyes etc. It's a truly horrible health condition.

I don't know if this what the OP means ? Or whether something else is going on, non-medical, which is making people unwell.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LeBombDiggity

I am dizzy...

BUT I am always kind of dizzy and I have 0 balance. MY left ear has none of the inside left though, It's why I got to come home early from the ARMY ha.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

So you feeling dizzy today and that compelled you to ask the ATS forum if others are also dizzy?

I can see someone asking this if at least a few family members or friends also reported feeling dizzy today, but its just you per your post...

I had a headache last week. Anyone else have one too?? If so, that is a SURE sign that the world may be ENDING!!

SIGH.

edit on 17-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm not going to call you crazy or anything, so don't worry about that.

I'm just here to say that I've been experiencing similar (and in some cases more extreme) goings on that I don't attribute to any medical reason (I had a head CT, carotid ultrasound, and full blood workup last week; all clean according to my doc). And to make things weirder, my good buddy has been having the same things happening to him too.

Maybe we're just super sensitive to solar flares or some sort of cosmic radiation...

Who knows...

Hope we can determine what's causing this. I've been feeling it on and off for a few weeks now...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I felt pretty spaced out today walking around town, but I quite enjoyed it, and no, I wasn't under the influence of anything except tiredness due to a nightmare I had last night.

I do get a bit of a kick out of nightmares usually, but I'm a bit odd like that

But generally lately, I've been feeling pretty out of it.

Maybe TPTB have started putting that drug into our water supply (Lithium, librium or whatever it's called?)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I hope it doesn't spread to my town. Daughter in law had it last year and she was very ill for weeks.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

So you feeling dizzy today and that compelled you to ask the ATS forum if others are also dizzy?

I can see someone asking this if at least a few family members or friends also reported feeling dizzy today, but its just you per your post...

I had a headache last week. Anyone else have one too?? If so, that is a SURE sign that the world may be ENDING!!

SIGH.

edit on 17-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your thoughtful response,

edit on 17-3-2012 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

AwakeinNM, exactly what I was thinking when I was laughing at the title of this thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I've never heard of that condition before. I will do more research on it. Is it something that an be passed from one person to another, or is it a condition which a person just developes? Thank you for your response.

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
I'm not going to call you crazy or anything, so don't worry about that.

I'm just here to say that I've been experiencing similar (and in some cases more extreme) goings on that I don't attribute to any medical reason (I had a head CT, carotid ultrasound, and full blood workup last week; all clean according to my doc). And to make things weirder, my good buddy has been having the same things happening to him too.

Maybe we're just super sensitive to solar flares or some sort of cosmic radiation...

Who knows...

Hope we can determine what's causing this. I've been feeling it on and off for a few weeks now...

Lol, thanks ArrowsNV. I'm just a normal person who is feeling something out of the ordinary today, so I thought I would look outside of my own little world and if anyone had information that I don't have. I appreciate your note about the solar activity. It never occurred to me that this activity could have an affect.

I believe that our brains are miraculous things...like incredibly developed computers. So much data flows through our bodies and our brains all the time and I feel that we get much more information about our surroundings than we sometimes care to pay attention to. You know...data in...results out.

So, I am just gathering information from others that may be experiencing something similar to what I am experiencing today. It could be a terrible virus going around which I am not aware of, a condition developing which I never knew about, or earth changes which I need to consider.

If anyone feels the need to belittle me, like HangtheTraitors and six6six, then I guess that's who you are. But I'm still not going to be afraid to ask questions when I would like to gather information.

edit on 17-3-2012 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Either way, you are what I dislike about sites like these.

It's ok if you don't like me.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Do you take any medications? In my case, when I miss my daily dose, I get severe vertigo where I can't stand for too long without falling over. Other than that, I don't have any ideas or questions to add. Take care, Xenongod

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
This morning I started feeling incredibly dizzy and it has gotten increasingly worse throughout the day. Almost like...when I try to walk the room has to catch up with me. My body has always been extremely sensitive to earth and weather changes. But I've never had anything this severe before. I'm not ill, no fever, achiness, congestion, or anything else.

I just thought I would check to see if anyone else was experiencing anything similar. I am in Idaho.

Just as a side note...my dreams have always been extremely detailed and vivid but this past week I have been having really terrible nightmares and when I wake up I feel like I can't come completely out of my dream state. Almost like I don't fit inside my body. I hope that makes sense to those who know what I am talking about...I don't know how else to describe it.

Mods, I don't post my own threads very often and I'm not sure if I've put this in the right place. I'm really just trying to find out if anyone else is feeling this and if I can pin it down to maybe a bad storm coming or....I don't know.

Im in Sweden. Have been a little dizzy about 12 hours now. There is a regoin in my right part of my head that seem to be in pain and have been since yesterday if I remeber correctly. I still feel energy flowing like I always do and this is the first time I feel sick/bad since my awakening. Maybe it is only a flu or cold. But if someone else find similarities with me then tell me. I do normaly not remember dreams or pictures (not a very visual kinda guy). But I remeber waking up today with 2 male heads shown in my dream after each other and one was hurt and blod came from the top right but it was not me. At least I think it was blood.

Well if above means something to you then care about it otherwise discard it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nope, but threads like this appear every few weeks or so.

I'm just a little sore and tired from the training workload this week. Today and tomorrow are rest days, then I'm going to max out my CNS in strength training Monday, and max out endurance in swimming with a mile of laps at the local uni on Tuesday. Weds I bike for 2 hours, and then Thursday and Friday I rest again.

If I was severely dizzy, I wouldn't be dreaming of accomplishing PR's this next week.

I'm good to go!
edit on 17-3-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You're in Idaho? You don't say. I'm just hoping this isn't some sort of weird correlation between what some of us have been dreaming about/feeling in this area. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm just hoping we don't get an earthquake up around here soon. Pray with me fool!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join