It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about this anomaly ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Then why does it Not block out the right side solid stripe. You can see right through it.
Thanks for the camera and anatomy lesson, but since I am a photographer and in medicine, I'm good.
See what sarcasm gets ya.... More sarcasm.
Learn some social skills perhaps.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Hard to say what we're looking at, water?

As for the dude walking around, the quality of the video isn't good enough... if you've looked at enough ghost and invisible soldier youtube videos you quickly figure out with a low quality camera anyone walking far away enough will be pixelated and blend in with the backround, not because they are a ghost or invisible, but because the camera can't distinguish them from the background due to their distance, it's a camera quality effect, the camera can only see them based on their movement, which makes them look like the predator sometimes, but it's nothing out of the ordinary, try it yourself, film someone up close, or an object up close and have someone in the distant background walk around, if you camera is low quality enough it will reproduce this eerie effect.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I am going to ignore the personal attacks, but I will address your point of:

Then why does it Not block out the right side solid stripe. You can see right through it.

As I pointed out earlier, the camera does not have a low lux. This is evident by the dark areas being overrun with grainyness.

If you notice, the driver has his brights on and you can still only barly see out of the windshield. So not only is it too dark already, the snow is making it even darker.

As for it not blocking the right side, as I said the "deer" darted back off to the left of the screen. If the video wasn't so edited you could tell this better, of course you would also be able to tell that it isn't a ghost either...

EDIT
As for the Grains of Snow comment below this, appealing to ridicule does not refute what I have posted.

And heat during snowfall? Maybe if it is from the hood of his car, but highly unlikely due to the wind.

Anyway, feel free to point out how a high lux camera takes not-grainy pictures. Hell a poster above said the same thing I did, more layman but same points. But no, you're right, I said "grains of snow" instead of snowflakes...metaphors are fun!
edit on 3/18/2012 by adigregorio because: Obvious edit is Obvious

edit on 3/18/2012 by adigregorio because: how a low lux TO how a high lux

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Grains of snow? I thought they were snowflakes? anyway, the 'water' might be heat rising from the blacktop, it does that to still air. (mirage effect)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Clearly a deer how it bounds and cocks its head around. You can even see its two reflective eyes.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

To be fair it isn't that "clear"

I have been in the situation of that driver before: night time, heavyish snowfall, and the wind factors. I have also been in that situation and have had deer near my vehicle. HOWEVER, I have never had them cross in front as this video shows.

Really, what needs to be shown is the unedited footage...again, that wouldn't be as "magical" though. If it was, it would be easily found!
edit on 3/18/2012 by adigregorio because: added: night time

top topics

<< 1   >>

join