It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about this anomaly ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
A warning in advance, the music is quite loud.

I find it interesting and cannot debunk it yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

That's obviously not a ghost, just a partially invisible pedestrian.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Figzer because: or swamp gas

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That looks like a cloaked being of some type,I didn't see any smoky drifts around the image usually associated with ghost pic.Ectoplasm I mean.Just an opinion.`

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My first thought: why is the car stopped? Did the driver see something and that caused him to stop?

Second thought: why does it look like water directly in front of the windshield?

Third thought: the ghost looks more like a pedestrian, perhaps walking in fog.

If I captured such an image, I sure wouldn't add the creep house music. Detracts from the credibility.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Looks like water on the windscreen running off the roof of the vehicle.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here is another version, without the music:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
On the "top" of the anomaly, it looks like a distant light source.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks like a burning sigaret´s reflection off the windscreen with smoke and water on the outside.

Or a ghost, I don´t know.

Scratch that first line that´s definately something weird.
edit on 17-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

I´m thinking sigaret again, you see him reaching for the ashtray, I don´t see smoke in the car however.
edit on 17-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

yes, the light source could be a cigarette on the inside. unfortunately, the video quality is not very good, so i think this anomaly won't be debunked.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Looks like a deer crossing the street, the light looks like its eyes catching the glare of the .lights.

Also, tis snowing not rain. (Least, that's what snowfall looked like in Indiana)
edit on 3/17/2012 by adigregorio because: it's TO its (It is not a ghost!)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Who says this is real...? Maybe CGI just as UFO sightings sometimes are..?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

if its a deer, it seems to turn around, walk back and then disappears, like walking the road straight a.. imo, the last part of walking away to the distance is too fast, seems more like a optical illusion.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ummm....thats a deer.......wow

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bastardo

hey bastardo...is that bobcat in your avatar ?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey I have been in snow fall like that, and have seen deer do that stuff.

Comes onto the street from the left, stops, looks at the car and then jets back off to the left.

You do know that snow causes visiblity problems? Which includes blurryness...

(No worries though, I know my solution is not magical so it CANT be real!)
edit on 3/17/2012 by adigregorio because: deet TO deer

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by leperlord
ummm....thats a deer.......wow

Ummm... A transparent deer?....wow

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

OH I see the problem now! People think cameras record things like a human eye perceives things...

That's okay, at least it explains why magic is the only accepted answer in here!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

there are many sequences, in some of them your theory seem to fit, in others not. in one sequence you can see the light, what you say is the eyes of a deer, how it splits up in 2 parts, one is going up, the other down. when this anomaly enters the video frame, it more looks like its on 2 legs, rather than four.
and finally, its transparent. its not impossible, that it is a deer, but then i don't understand how this camera, optical, light glass breaking thing works in this video.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Problem one, it is dark outside

Most OTC cameras are not low LUX, therefore they act "funny" in dark situations. Grainyness is a key clue that this camera is not of a low LUX.

NOW, problem two: It is snowing outside

Televisions have "snow" as well, it is a high raitio of static. Or, you could say really BIG grains.

If the grains of snow, and grains of low LUX line up properly, the camera will not record that area of stuff. Well it does, it just puts the grainyness on top.

So the object in question is not invisible, the camera is just unable to process the images (like a human eye would be able to)

Rods + Cones, cameras have neither...

EDIT

PS: For being invisible it sure blocks out the center line in the road as it passes!

EDIT2

Specifications for video cameras such as camcorders and surveillance cameras often include a minimum illuminance level in lux at which the camera will record a satisfactory image. A camera with good low-light capability will have a lower lux rating. Still cameras do not use such a specification, since longer exposure times can generally be used to make pictures at very low illuminance levels, as opposed to the case in video cameras where a maximum exposure time is generally set by the frame rate.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 3/17/2012 by adigregorio because: Obvious edit is obvious

edit on 3/17/2012 by adigregorio because: Obvious edit2 is obivious edit2

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

For being invisible it sure blocks out the center line in the road as it passes!

do you refer to me saying transparent ?
unfortunately, there are not more infos about this video, because the person who filmed it, must have seen that it is a deer.

edit on 17-3-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join