It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Voting Fraudsters Exposed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is what the public is up against, it seems. These GOP People are not even respecting their own rules..

Yet they expect everyone else to follow the rules?

edit on 17-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thank you for posting this, NeoVain. It was removed from the boards earlier by JohnnyAnonymous because it was in the introductions forum.
This is a very important topic, and needs to be discussed. I wonder how the anti-Paul crowd will be able to perform the mental gymnastics it will require to deny the evidence of fraud this time...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

This has already been posted, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

"Do me a favor, send it to me in writing."

What so you can throw it into the trash without being harassed? Scum bags...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

words have failed

revolution is coming
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...."

by the laws of physics and reality itself there is only one way this can end
edit on 18-3-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There are an awful lot of "first-timers" causing all this strife. Also, many of those in the OP's video don't have Georgia accents. I smell a rat and his name is Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

you are entitled to your opinion
but if you intend to sway others to your opinion you may want to provide some more substantial evidence than "dem boys dont sound right"

personal question: do you believe the voting process is all together legitimate regardless of the year (within the last several decades at the very least) and candidates?
edit on 18-3-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You're the traitor to your country and your countrymen, technically, you are the rat.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
There are an awful lot of "first-timers" causing all this strife. Also, many of those in the OP's video don't have Georgia accents. I smell a rat and his name is Ron Paul.

LOL here we have proof of voter fraud and your response is that some of the voters don't have Georgia accents. And therefore Ron Paul is a rat.
Are you for real? Do you really think anybody takes you seriously?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

So my husband has been lying to me all these years about being born and raised in Alabama because he doesn't have that southern twang? Give me a break. Your comment is the poster boy for grasping at straws.

new topics

top topics

join