It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perceived Anomalies in the Apollo Lunar Surface Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, not sure if its even in the right forum.
So apologies up front.

At any rate, next month there will be a debate between Marcus Allen (Nexus fame) and Jerry Stone (representing the British Interplanetary Society, I suppose) regarding anomalies in the Apollo photographic record:

Over forty years ago the NASA Apollo programme landed the first of a dozen astronauts on the Moon under the full glare of the world media spotlight. At its height the Apollo programme employed 400 000 people, and the Moon rocks and data brought back provided the material for thousands of scientific papers. The missions were watched closely around the world, particularly by the USSR who were in competition for the same goal, and who publicly acknowledged the success of the mission. Members of the British Interplanetary Society, which has been a great proponent of Moon exploration since the 1930s, celebrated this magnificent achievement.

However, questions have been asked by some who see apparent anomalies in the Apollo photography. Marcus Allen, who trained as a photographer in London in the 1960s, where he became familiar with Hasselblad cameras, will be presenting a selection of anomalies he has perceived in the Apollo lunar surface images. He will be followed by BIS Member and freelance space presenter Jerry Stone who will respond to the points raised by Mr Allen.

Date: 4th April 2012
Start Time: 6:30 pm
End Time: 8:30 pm

Venue: BIS, 27/29 South Lambeth Road, Vauxhall, London, SW8 1SZ

www.bis-space.com...

Maybe somebody here wants to attend and give us a report on how the debate went?
I hope Marcus brings is "A" game and not go over the same old tired issues but bring some newer
findings that have not been easily explained away. Because I got a feeling Marcus will be sandbagged.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The second Vids got a really long annoying intro!

Gonna watch now.

First ten minutes done....very interesting so far

edit on 17-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

I'm not it's feasible to say we didn't land a man on the moon....I mean, we kinda all saw the rockets go up, yes? And private astronomers can confirm it did go to the moon.
So where is all the skceptisim coming from?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zrocketman976
reply to post by FoosM

I'm not it's feasible to say we didn't land a man on the moon....I mean, we kinda all saw the rockets go up, yes? And private astronomers can confirm it did go to the moon.

Actually no private astronomers can or have confirmed that we have landed men on the moon.

And rockets going up does not mean rockets going to the moon.
Even with the Apollo flights they orbited the Earth first. Who is to say they didnt stay in orbit?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Marcus Allen ideas on anomalies are part of any moon debate, Moon shadows, Van Allen belt radiation, Buzz with no feet on the ladder and so on and most can be explained in a singular fashion. Also the trouble is, it leads to agendas within agendas, like the whole idea of conspiracy theory is a new ethos to be exploited, and propagated commercially.

There's no doubt that idea is ongoing, just look at the wallpaper around you, but also you must look everywhere for just one good nugget of information.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

reply to post by FoosM

Actually no private astronomers can or have confirmed that we have landed men on the moon.

Even with the Apollo flights they orbited the Earth first. Who is to say they didnt stay in orbit?

Not so sure that the Apollo rockets were intended to hit the moon, maybe some did. More than that, going with your thinking, is that the rocket to the moon idea, (direct ascent) was actually one priority early NASA idea amongst others. NASA chose the best of the rest, the Lunar Orbit Rendezvous, it was brilliant really.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

reply to post by FoosM

Yes they can. They've bounced beams off the lunar reflectors. We discussed this in the "Aussie Genius" thread.

The people who tracked and triangulated their positions. The people who tapped into the feed on its way from Australia to the US. The various things in the video only possible with vacuum and reduced gravity, such as the dust not billowing. The rocks they bought back which have properties it is literally impossible to produce on Earth, which NASA was literally giving away to dozens of countries, which they have more of than has ever been bought back by probe, which Russia and other countries hostile to the US at the time would've had every reason to expose as a fraud, which they will still give away/lend to anyone qualified who asks. (IIRC, They had one of the moon suit gloves stolen from the first Star Trek convention.) The transparency with which they conducted the missions. And so on, and so forth.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Because I got a feeling Marcus will be sandbagged.

Only metaphorically.

top topics

join