It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video]: 5 reasons why the US riots will be the worst in the World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In-case you havent heard, the United States, like Europe, is facing an economic collapse and only one man is talking about it and actually has a plan to avert it: Ron Paul. The same man whos been trying to warn us for decades and who has been proven correct with startling accuracy.

If you missed it:

Time Magazine: Ron Paul, the Prophet

Recognizing that the US faces an economic collapse, the person in the following video thinks that the US collapse will be far worse than any other.

Its worrisome when you realize that there is only about a week's supply of food and gasoline available at any given time. Unlike the person in the video, I do not agree that this collapse will lead to real reforms. I think instead that the police state will be fully realized.

Building on the suspension of our Constitutional rights, Rex 84 laid the ground work for the COG. As though torture and citizen assassinations were not insane enough, they have passed the Patriot Act, expanded to TSA VIPER teams and have now legalized indefinite incarceration by the military without rights via the NDAA.

TPTB know full well that our system will collapse. They will never willingly give up their power. They will use their armies, police forces and mercenaries to the very end.

edit on 17-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
We've already had riots

I don't think that USA riots will be worse than most other countries. There will still be a police force/military. Just look at Greece
The video you posted assumes that there aren't any "continuity of government" plans, when there are.

I doubt there will be a "enlightened" period after the collapse as well. History doesn't support it and I can't see the majority of Americans buying into it.

edit on 17-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I can summarize for you why the riots will be the worst in America:
Second Amendment.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Nah they'll be the best to that point. Then I can shoot down a mob of people coming to kill/rob me.

Just look at all the Koreans protecting their stores from the black people in the LA riots, THEIR STORES WERE NOT TOUCHED.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 17-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I saw this in the related videos, I don't know how true it is but I thought I'd post it since it compared countries

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I doubt it, americans are too lazy and too uninterested in political things. The only thing they start riots is over some sport events

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

People get hungry enough they won't even care about bullets. It would be a mixed bag of results in America depending on where you live. Some places will burn themselves out of house and home and others will band together and act cooperatively. Open rioting would only last a few days, after that small bands will begin raiding at night to get what they need from others.
In general I agree with the OP, we ain't seen nothing yet. If the SHTF nationwide there wouldn't be enough resources to restore law and order therefore the only places to get protection will be the government centers and the homes of the very wealthy. Everyone else is on their own.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
We've already had riots

I don't think that USA riots will be worse than most other countries. There will still be a police force/military. Just look at Greece
The video you posted assumes that there aren't any "continuity of government" plans, when there are.

I doubt there will be a "enlightened" period after the collapse as well. History doesn't support it and I can't see the majority of Americans buying into it.

We've had riots on a small scale. Though seemingly large at the time (Rodney King L.A. riots, which eventually became more about looting), you ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Oh yeah, there will be police and military, FEMA camps, and the works. I don't doubt they will be taking massive amounts of people into custody.

And I agree, I doubt there will be much of an enlightened period in its aftermath, but perhaps a new and harsh reality.

In any event, it won't be pretty.

On the other hand, Americans probably will just roll over and take it. They should be outraged though.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Their defensive stance would only deter people for so long. Right till about the time all other undefended stores had been emptied out, then they will be overcome by the hungry, desperate zombie hoard.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I would tend to agree.

Areas with less restrictive gun laws will see less crime.

top topics

join