It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Freeman-on-the-land

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well folks, I've been looking into this "freeman on the land" movement for over 6 years now and have started the journey down the rabbit hole personally, as actions speak louder than words and I can't just sit on the information I've uncovered as it goes against my convictions and everything I stand for...and I don't mind being the guineapig.

Be it a curse or a blessing is of course relative, but I was born with an over developed sense of fairness and justice and this line of research was right up my ally.

Within that 6 years I have come across, and researched some astounding information with regards to the ligitemacy of the New Zealand government. In Fact, it is illigitemate and defacto, in that, we as the population of the geographical area known as New Zealand, were never given the opportunity to ratify our, constitution, Bill of rights, governmental and council structures or the laws and judicial systems of our society from 1920 when we were invited into the league of nations - the forerunner to the United Nations, as a founding member along with Australia, Canada and others, thus we were given our soveriegnty.

New Zealand was granted Dominion status in 1907. The title Dominion meant nothing significant in British law and legislation, the term was synonymous with colony.

Membership of the League of Nations was restricted only to sovereign countries, and Article XX of the Covenant of the League of Nations required the extinguishment of any colonial laws applying to a member state pre-Sovereignty.

That meant the Constitution Acts in New Zealand and Australia passed prior to independence became legally void under international law. It was a condition of membership of the League of Nations and later the United Nations. But no new constitutions were ever forthcoming in either country. They simply rolled over the British systems, and never marked the departure of british Law, by a break in legal continuity. So the fact is that no laws passed by Britain are valid in New Zealand or Australia, nor have they been since 1920 and yet we still operate under the Crown british law system, which is foreign and therefore defacto and illigitemate.

We were told quite clearly in the speech from British Prime Minister Lloyd George at the Imperial Conference of 1921, when he said:
"In recognition of their service and achievements during the war, the British Dominions have now been accepted fully into the comity of the nations of the whole world. They are signatories to the Treaty of Versailles and all other treaties of peace."

"They are members of the Assembly of the League of Nations, and their representatives have already attended meetings of the League. In other words, they have achieved full national status and they now stand beside the United Kingdom as equal partners in the dignities and responsibilities of the British Commonwealth."

"If there are any means by which that status can be rendered even more clear to their own communities and to the world at large, we shall be glad to have them put forward."

He was openly asking for more evidence and stating that a change of constitutional status had taken place and we were given our soveriegnty - standing beside, not under the British Commonwealth.

Would be interested in others views, be what they may...

So, after having thoroughly looked into as much information as I could get my hands on and with the confidence in the validity of the information I decided to put it into practice and test it, So...

On the 5th of March 2012, I sent, via registered mail, in affidavit form, my notorized claim of right and notice of intent and denial of consent to, the Queen of England, the prime minister of NZ, the minister of IRD, the Governer General of NZ, the Solicitor General of NZ, the Attorney General of NZ, the chief of police and the NZ Ombudsman. They have until the end of this month (March) to contest my claims.

Watch this space...

As a side note: I had a very interesting experience in court the other day...if there is enough interested I can elaborate, but suffice to say it was part of my research.

How far down the rabbit hole are you?
Is anyone else out there getting involved in this area of research and persuing it here in NZ?

Here are some other threads on ATS regarding the soveriegn/freeman movement:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm am very interested in other NZers, researched opinions and info in the above regards, Thanks.

Here are some vids for those unfamiliar with the movement...unfortunately they are not specific to New Zealand, but relative nonetheless.

This one is from Rob Menard the "guru" of the movement in Canada.
The Magnificent Deception

PS: Mods, Wrong thread? Move as desired.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey there Mythkiller... There are many in NZ seeking the FMOL path.
You can make contact with them through our forum at forum.worldfreemansociety.org .
We have been around for some time and although what we have found doesn't always work, the core concepts are sound and well based in logic, history and practice. Depending on where you are, which island, you could even meet up with Pete, one of our founders up near the BOP. He's a great guy and although he is usually up to his ears in alligators, I'm sure he would have some time to talk with you.

I'm not sure what sort of response you are going to receive here on ATS... There are lots of folks that think we are all wackos and trying to "get away with" something. Each to his own I guess.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and what you have learned in your search.

Espavo...
John.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Johninbc

Thanks for that will get in touch with them.
I have been living outside NZ for 8 years and only recently got back - looking to get cracking, so to speak.
I'm in Motueka, with wife and two kids and looking to be free of the system.

Thanks Again.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Hi there, I don't know too much about NZ but I know Australia is NOT independent.
I made a thread not too long ago stating that Australia needs to become fully independent, but it just annoys how stupid some Australians are.
They want to keep the Queen, and other bull# but when I ask them why they have no idea.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Hi there, I don't know too much about NZ but I know Australia is NOT independent.
I made a thread not too long ago stating that Australia needs to become fully independent, but it just annoys how stupid some Australians are.
They want to keep the Queen, and other bull# but when I ask them why they have no idea.

Sadly that is the case with most people...it's taken me many hours of contemplating this stuff to really fully comprehend the consequences and the gravity of it all, my point is it's pretty heavy sh#t and crushing to the perceived world reality they live in

Here's a good site for research in Aussie, these guys have done a lot of work.
basic-fraud.com...
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread and wanted to mark it ...I am in Canada and have delved into the freeman stuff a small bit ...It seems really hard to get ones mind out of the dogma of law and reconsider just what is what ..Not a small subject by any means and the weak of mind should just move along as there will be nothing to see ..But for those that sence that something is wrong in Dodge then you should be ready to set aside what you think you know and take a new aproach and try and get the cart behind the horse ...good luck and I will be hanging around the frindge to gleen ....peace

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

which is foreign and therefore defacto and illigitemate.

I take it you are of Maori descent then? If not then you are foreign and defacto illegitimate. The problem is that the only people who did not agree to anything were the original 'natives' and even they were not original. If you are a descendent of someone from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland (as it was) then you probably are bound by the law of New Zealand by virtue of the actions of your forbears.

They have until the end of this month (March) to contest my claims.

Much as I love the idea of being a sovereign person - and we have similar movements here in Ireland - there are practical aspects that make it untenable. You cannot be free of the system, or if you are you must not make use of the system. This includes, but is not limited to, money and infrastructure, defence etc etc, As a sovereign person not a part of the State then if your tenure if freehold (which does not mean you own the land by the way) you could have your NZ passport removed and be restricted to your 'sovereign' lands. To step off your own land could result in being arrested and treated as an illegal immigrant - and deported back to your 'sovereign state'

I hope you have a very large area of land with sufficient for ALL your needs because if they want to get stupid about it they can and the only loser will be you.

If you want out of the system then fight the system legitimately and change it. You cannot opt out and expect to survive if they choose to take issue.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

No, I am not of maori descent, and it doesn't matter. The waitangi treaty was also made null and void when the queen gave us our soveriegnty.
And it's not opting out of the system, it's about letting the system know where the boundary's are and informing them of the consequences of them crossing that line - that being your Fee Schedule, which was included in my Claim of Right.

The system has been contracted upon us and hence gradually erodes our rights because of our own complacency and trusting natures.

If you want out of the system then fight the system legitimately and change it.

That's What I'm Doing!
It's all Lawful, not legal...there is a big difference.

Having the system there is like having a raincoat, it's there when you need it ie: it's raining, and yet you can take it off when it's not raining...that's your "Strawman" and when it's not raining "corpus Delicti" applies - that being "no harm, No injury, No crime".

Everyone at some time is going to have to draw a line in the sand and if we don't do it today, while we still have the opportunity, tomorrow my kids will need a licence to have a sh#t and then it will be at only certain times of the day.

I can not sit idley buy and watch the entropy of our human rights...Not on my watch.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Until December 1947 the UK parliament held constitutional control over New Zealand.

The NZ National opposition prompted the adoption of the Statute of Westminster in 1947 when its leader, and future Prime Minister Sidney Holland introduced a private members' bill to abolish the NZ Legislative Council. Because NZ required the consent of the UK parliament to amend the New Zealand Constitution Act 1852, Prime Minister Peter Fraser decided to finally adopt the Statute (adopted 25 November 1947 with the Statute of Westminster Adoption Act 1947).

The Statute of Westminster (1931) gave New Zealand increased autonomy but clause 8 stated:
8. Nothing in this Act shall be deemed to confer any power to repeal or alter the Constitution or the Constitution Act of the Commonwealth of Australia or the Constitution Act of the Dominion of New Zealand otherwise than in accordance with the law existing before the commencement of this Act.

So further action was required and the New Zealand Constitution (Amendment) Bill was passed by the UK Parliament and given Royal assent in December 1947.

Viscount Addison stated (see hansard.millbanksystems.com...)

This Bill means, in effect, that the complete independence of New Zealand is hereby accorded, although New Zealand has, in fact, been independent for a long time, and we have received in full measure the value of its co-operation independently and freely given.

The constitutional control of the UK parliament over New Zealand was relinquished. The crown in New Zealand no longer lawfully existed. Sixty five years have passed without constitutional conventions. No constitutional authority has been given by the people to the extant government institutions.
edit on 31-3-2012 by veubiah because: fix typo

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is not directly linked with the op but you have to wonder what was going down around the same time with the British colonies ... In 1956, Canada's hypocrisy caught up with it. It was discovered that when the country's Canadian Citizenship Act came into effect on January 1, 1947, its provisions had denied citizenship to many of its First Nations peoples. Prior to this date individuals resident in Canada were British Subjects www.danielnpaul.com... peace

also ,as a Canadian I was taught that Canada became a country in 1867 ...the above Canadian Citizen act was actually passed in 1958 but made retroactive 1947 ...
edit on 15-4-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
At risk of going off topic maybe a new thread should be started, I’m just a newbe. Free kiwi business man I run a small business here in New Zealand it’s more of a hobby business less than 10K turnover per year, overwhelmed by tax’s and having an accountancy agent also sucking the blood. Your inspiring information on the freeman movement and helping me wake up prompted me to some investigations of my own situation I have as of yesterday deregistered from GST and also discovering IRD only need you to fill out an IR3 once a year, I fired my accountant. That’s as far as I got oh I did talk to my Bank anyway there is a 6 day course at the Nelson polytech run, for free explaining what is required on a IR3 form and maybe I fall into a bracket that does not require it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'VE DONE IT - I am now Lawfully and Legally a Freeman-on-the-Land, under claim of right.
After getting all my documents sworn and notorised I sent the documents via registered mail to:
The Queen.
The Prime Minister of NZ.
The Governor General.
The Solicitor general.
The Attourney General.
The NZ Chief of Police.
The Minister of IRD and lastly, The Ombudsman, whom was the only one who replied...telling me this didn't effect him?
Anyway...
After sending my Claim of right, My notice of understanding and intent and waiting until after the 21 day period with which I gave them to contest my claims I went down to the local police Station to present the Senior Seargent with the said documentation stating quite clearly that this document has been presented to the above people and that because it has gone uncontested in the alloted time that this document "Now Stands as Law" And he said...

(SS) "Thats right, ...So your going to be a good boy now then?"
(M) "I said - "Thats right Sir, I am"
(SS) "Thank you very much Sir, Do we have your details?"
(M) "Yes Sir, my details are all inclosed in the envelope I have given you."
(SS) "Thats great, you have a good day."

And then I walked outside the police station and jumped for joy...Actually I nearly fell over when he outright agreed to me after I said "This Now Stands as Law" So he is obviously aware of the movement and what it means.

I have not put this to a conclusive test as yet (by going through a check point etc.) but on the surface it all looks as if it (The claim of right) has worked. - Will keep you informed as to my next encounter with police.

My next step is to access my birth certificate Bond and claim some land here in NZ...

(I actually have all this on film but am unsure how to upload it)

WATCH THIS SPACE...

edit on 24-4-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
But why?
How can you claim some land? You have no right.
Unless you intend to be the kaitiaki, not the landowner, but even then, ownership is seemingly what you are regaling against.

Seeing as you're in Mot, it seems you may have been partaking in some of the local produce a bit too often

Little known tidbit: The surname 'Fry' is very common around those parts. Very, very common, yet no reports of six fingers yet.

How do you intend to contribute towards upkeep of services you use, such as roads, education etc?

I find this interesting, but it's not for me. That doesn't make me a 'sheeple'. It just means I'm different from you.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

There is a quote earlier in this post do to with fighting the system legitimately and changing it, I think for the people who are happy enough to plod along with the current system we need to change a few sentences to make it easer to understand and more acceptable. That sentence should read “if you are sick of the system then lets legitimately change it. There are groups in our community that are slowly coming around to the idea, one in particular is in Golden bay and I won’t put their link up, for fear of my blog being deleted. Anyway golden bay are talking of forming there own council, and Motueka is poised to follow suit and apparently there is some talk in murchison. If you are from this area you will know the Mayor of nelson wanted to amalgamate with tasman, the people have just thrown that out, good thing we seen what happened with Auckland’s amalgamation. For those that aren't kiwis amalgamation simply doesn’t work in fact the people are now starting to realise more the merry-er there own council in there own town, this is how the system is ment to work, we just need a lot of help to implemente it

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OK hopfully one of you moderators will pick up on this, This is happening now and may well be one of the most important protests in New Zealand history as I can't find it anywhere and as a new be I can't start a new topic...

Aotearoa NZ is not for sale protest May 2012

Hundreds if not thousands of free kiwi’s have hit the streets as of the 28th of April 2012, what’s it about? Asset sales and pretty well everything political, this protest march has started in Auckland and is heading down to wellington the plan is to arrive on the 4th of May

aotearoaisnotforsale.com...

www.notok.co.nz...

Any Kiwi on ATS we need to get moving, if you can't get to wellington as I can't and I know of a group of people here in golden bay area and motueka who are planning on protesting at their local council buildings later in the week. We are also looking at starting petitions for local councils we are sick and tired of being told what we can't do. Sick of current government outsourcing jobs, our groups are trying to get organised so that we can demand our current council to stand down. We are also working on relationships with the police under common law as peace officers they are supposed to work for the people, again any kiwi ATS’s out there that can help, please we need it

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's on you tube www.youtube.com...

It was the top story on google news if you are in new zealand

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Hi Mythkiller,
I am curious how you are getting on with all this. I have been looking into this for a while now. I understand we (New Zealand) are meant to be a soverign country, but we still have a governor general, who is the queen when the queen is not actually in NZ. All laws passed in NZ have to be OKed by the governor general, who has "reserve powers" that let the governor general not allow laws to be passed and to even disovle the government voted in.
Any way, how have things been going, like being pulled over by the cops, court issues, IRD, and the like.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

Not sure about Mythkiller - but someone called Kiri Campbell "tried it on" recently and found that apparently she had no opted out of New Zealand after all!!

World freeman article on her case
edit on 19-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Ok Guys, haven't been back here for awhile but things are definetely moving forward...
Yes, kiri Campbel has managed to deposite her value with the Taranaki savings bank and she did get arrested for fraud, although is wasn't clear who was laying the charges ie; the Police or the Bank.
Anyway, the result is that the issue was settled in the Private and out of court, so this in itself is telltail of keeping this out of the public arena...

Kiri Lee Campbell $15 Million Court Case settled in ‘Private’”
pbr2013i2e.wordpress.com...

Further to this end (freedom from the corrupt system) Bill Turner is doing some really good work with his short but very informative youtube clips relative to New Zealand...

As for myself, I have clocked up $1200 in fines (no warrant, no registration and refusing to show my license - these on several occasions) and these were passed on to debt collectors and I've staved them off by simply requesting the original instrument of indebtedness and failure to present that document means they have no legal leg to stand on...this was at least six months ago and I haven't heard back from them and at this stage I'm happy that the matter has been settled.

I have de-registered my private conveyance (Motorvehicle) as registration of anything is a transfer of ownership and I expect to have my private conveyance impounded by the next government minion (policy inforcement officer = Police) that pulls me over...at which time I will bill them for rental of my vehicle at $1500 per day as per my fee schedule.

Also the OPPT (one peoples public trust) are doing some amazing work with regard to foreclosing on the banks and illigitimate and corrupt Governments and institutions for Operating Slavery and Private Money Systems...
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2013/03/one-peoples-public-trust-lawfully-forecloses-corporations-banks-and-governments-for-operating-slavery-and -private-money-systems-2-2586612.html

So overall I'm feeling really positive about our future as free men and woman living in love, compassion, and harmony without conflict and claiming our birthright and soveriegnty as it was intended to be.

For your consumption...

The New Zealand freeman facebook page.
www.facebook.com...

Namaste.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join