It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Like I said - far from an expert but just something that made sense - the idea of multiple subsets & patterns. I just wish there was something we could latch onto & run with so we could start predicting these things at least a bit more than saying "we're due!"

My Dad has his masters in geotechnical engineering - not a quake expert (his speciality is in bridges - most guys are very specific). I will forward it to him & see if he laughs til Tuesday or not!

I believe beyond all in intelligent design, so disclaimer of sorts, but there has to be an order to these things that we just don't see yet. Even 5 years ago we didn't understand half of what we now know about tornados. Not that God's even involved per se but rather to say there is a natural order to things we haven't discovered yet.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kiymgie

Or I guess I should say see if he laughs til Thursday (the supposed big day) ;-)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Let me show you something...

Great Pyramid of USA Monks Mound near East St. Louis :

Pyramids in Japan :

Pyramids in Peru :

The holy mountain of Uluru in Australia :

And 180 Pyramids in Sudan Africa :

And than this picture !!! :

Almost all dots perfectly connected...

Maybe it's something maybe it's nothing

edit on 17-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, I've had a bit of time to look over the data, and based on the original premise that the cycle follows on 188 days centered on the 2-27-10 8.8 quake, there is one hit moving forward of that date, 9-03-10, a 7.0. All the others forward to present and all the ones going back are a miss, by a rough average of 9 days. So there is statistically nothing to see here.

Guys, pull the data and look at it yourselves. There may a pattern somewhere, but with the data from 1970 to present, it looks pretty chaotic to me.

But whilst we have our helmets on, EG5 will be here 1 APR, 2012!

Cheers!
edit on 17-3-2012 by LetsGoViking because: New thing to worry about, EG5

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kiymgie

The problems with quakes is that they appear to be random. There are different definitions for random. Here the claimant states that quakes are not random. The claim is that they follow a predictable fixed interval. It has already been shown that the interval is not fixed as claimed. You can check that for yourself. You can also see that one interval before the earliest quake does not coincide with a quake. That has been checked and reported in this thread.

The upshot of all of this is that a "pattern" can be found in random data. Such patterns are not real or useful.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Hard to figure out your 3d world with the pyramid in it. I would like to point out that the NA vertex is no where near St Louis, about 1000 miles off. The object is not a pyramid. It is an earthen mound. The Japanese photo is of a natural feature, not a pyramid. The apex of the pyramid is not in northern Sudan where the pyramids are located. The vertex in the 3d model is also not close to the so-called pyramid at Yonaguni Jima.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lzkaware

Very interesting model!

I just had a pseudo-science theory, what if the safe points are where an upside down pyramid would be to form a tetrahedron?

edit on 18-3-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Very informative, im looking forward for more to come.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

The problem I have with this explanation is the fact that there are only 4 earthquakes the author is focusing on. What about the tens of other earthquakes that happened during the timeframe? Not very scientific according to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I havent read all the posts yet but I can see the hostile naysayers are back in true form Im no expert by any means but maybee the other (Bonus) quakes are part of another cycle that has not been decoded yet, Just a thought good post and very interesting thanks OP well done

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by darthdamo74

Looking for patterns in random data is possible. People see patterns like this all of the time, which is why there is a word for it. The word is apophenia.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

This is really interesting, but I noticed one thing and maybe I'm just not seeing it right... but the circle that shows "New Madrid" appears to be closer to Kansas or something. I live in Arkansas, and the New Madrid fault is in the boot heel of Missouri, which is by the North East corner of Arkansas. Just thought I'd mention that. Very interesting post though!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
if i remember correctly,, 188 days after the fukajapan quake the west coast was suppose have said to have the next quake. well the west coast didnt get a quake nor did a significant quake happen anywhere within that time. I also believe a few people like Narnia claimed it was to be a fact..just like we have now.. predictions just dont seem to be panning out.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
We don't have long to wait to see if the theory has legs.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
if i remember correctly,, 188 days after the fukajapan quake the west coast was suppose have said to have the next quake. well the west coast didnt get a quake nor did a significant quake happen anywhere within that time. I also believe a few people like Narnia claimed it was to be a fact..just like we have now.. predictions just dont seem to be panning out.

Wrong there was a quake 188 days after the Japan quake, it was a major earthquake in Figi
earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 19-3-2012 by SilentKoala because: added link

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by eboydens

You can go back to the start of recording earthquakes and it works. The New Madrid of 1811/1812 (there were 2 quakes) fits in with the cycle. You can use the 188 concept and do your own research on this or read the research others have done on numerous internet threads. It looks like LUCAS from downrabbithole2.com is the first one who picked up on this and put it out there where others could see it last fall (he posts on GLP). If you don't care to do research, enjoy the research of others! Here's a tool for locating subject matter: boardreader.com...
edit on 19/3/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I was going to look into the statistics myself but I found a video that already did the work for me. What we have here is seeking a pattern and finding a few points on which it matches up while ignoring the quakes that don't match up with the preconceived pattern.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjinsane1
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The fact there is a rogue planet (planet X, Nibiru, Destroyer ect) floating through our solar system makes a big difference as to why these certain dates are used.

This is where I stopped reading what you had to say as I feel you have bo credibility.

'FACT' indicates that there is proof and evidence, which, for this particular 'ditty' there is none.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
Let me show you something...

Great Pyramid of USA Monks Mound near East St. Louis :

Pyramids in Japan :

Pyramids in Peru :

The holy mountain of Uluru in Australia :

And 180 Pyramids in Sudan Africa :

And than this picture !!! :

Almost all dots perfectly connected...

Maybe it's something maybe it's nothing

edit on 17-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

What does this have to do with the quakes? anything??

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join