It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, we have a few days to see if an earthquake of size occurs around the 21st to 22nd. We'll know if the 188-189 day hypothesis has some bearing on quakes. It's fun trying to figure things out. If this occurs then we have to wait six months for more evidence. That's a long wait.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The ley lines are just baloney. There is no connection between these points. Those straight lines are not straight lines on the Earth.

Since there are big quakes just about every day on Earth it is pretty easy to find quakes 188 days apart. To do that you have to skip over lots and lots of other quakes.

The ley lines are the highways of the stars, upon which waystations have been placed, in time people will recognise them for what they are, and the rediscovery of the complete archaeo-astronomical facts are something we can all look forwards too.
Don't just write them off as nothing, they are the embodiment of an ancestral knowledge of stellar alignments, of the knowledge that at some point, we had an understanding of the beings that placed the fixed stars (at least) in their positions.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Whether the world was "designed" or not has nothing to do with the subject. Plate tectonics works whether there's a God or not. The world conforms to the laws of physics whether they were put there by a God or appeared independent of any intelligence. Also, Earthquakes don't happen "randomly", there's a build up in pressure in tectonic plates bumping against each other, or did you not take 3rd grade science?
edit on 19-3-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

The ley lines are the highways of the stars, upon which waystations have been placed, in time people will recognise them for what they are, and the rediscovery of the complete archaeo-astronomical facts are something we can all look forwards too.
Don't just write them off as nothing, they are the embodiment of an ancestral knowledge of stellar alignments, of the knowledge that at some point, we had an understanding of the beings that placed the fixed stars (at least) in their positions.

Do you have any evidence at all to substantiate these claims? These are tall tales with nothing to corroborate them. This is really, really bad fiction.

This is no more important than numerology. It is making up stuff and pretending that somehow this artwork is meaningful.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
nice work, really nice.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

If the world is intelligently designed it could be said that major earthquakes happen in a cycle.
If the world is evolved from a pool of elements it could be said that earthquakes happen at random.

If there were intelligent design then there would be no quakes.

No offense, but I I had to remark about how humorous it is to me, for you to assume that you know what the creator of the universe would want and do. I find it rather humorous, to quite humorous, thank you very much.

Also, I want to add that I, as a mere mortal can already think of more than one reason to include earthquakes into the design just from thinking while typing that last bit.

And now I also realize that the reasons I thought of are advantageous for, and actually basic in their necessity for the facilitating of, our development as human beings.

Let's see if you can think of any after taking another fresh look!

I'll give you a hint...

You don't really possess a lot of knowledge yet, but I'm guessing you possess maybe more than the average person (of course you realize, that's not really not saying much...), or at least you have some reasons to believe so, considering your seemingly self proclamation of omnipotence displayed in your post which I took the liberty of quoting above...
Just giving ya a hard time, bud!
Seriously though, think about it a little more. Perhaps the person with those crazy ideas of laylines might be able to help you if you struggle a bit with one, as it may not be your area of expertise
You know, thinking like a God and that metaphysical stuff

Blessings of love, clarity and serenity upon all who come here!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

No offense, but I I had to remark about how humorous it is to me, for you to assume that you know what the creator of the universe would want and do. I find it rather humorous, to quite humorous, thank you very much.

Check the thread and see that others were already doing that.

Also, I want to add that I, as a mere mortal can already think of more than one reason to include earthquakes into the design just from thinking while typing that last bit.

Skip the so-called hints and get to the point.

PS. The spelling is l-e-y

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting indeed...
I'll come back on 23rd march!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
BAM! Just reported - 7.6 in Mexico. 188 day cycle prevails.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

I am right there with you, it was early but as soon as a heard I came here!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Okay this is totally bizarre I just finished watching this video and a 7.9 mag quake just struck Mexico. It is 3/20/12.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
188 day cycle is on point so far. EARTHQUAKE in MEXICO, 7.6.

YESTERDAY, there was a telenovela whose episode just so happened to involve an earthquake.

"IT LOOKED LIKE A MOVIE."
www.djhives.com

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Woop! There it is!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpwaite
Okay this is totally bizarre I just finished watching this video and a 7.9 mag quake just struck Mexico. It is 3/20/12.

a day early. (can we blame the leap day?)

Now, I am a bit conflicted. A day early for an EQ that is predicted is impressive, but if it doesn't fit the 188 day rule, does it count? Is it just a fake out, with another for tomorrow?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Long time lurker, but joined just now and flagged to follow this... my mind is simply boggling.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I found this thread a couple days ago and told myself I would join and get more involved in the ATS community if this was spot on which it is. 188 day cycle is growing in importance and changing the way I perceive current events! S&F!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonzomadrid
.. my mind is simply boggling.

me too.

I had mentioned to a friend sunday that there would be a major earthquake in the next few days and just got a text from her ....lol. Thanks ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonzomadrid
Long time lurker, but joined just now and flagged to follow this... my mind is simply boggling.

Same as well. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out along the year.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Large Earthquake in Guerrero, Mexico just now.

It is close to the Ley Line that connects SoCal & Chile.

Was that the big one that was coming up? Possibly. *If so*, my theory for why it happened 2 days earlier is because time is accelerating.. But who knows, the truly big one my be coming in 2 days and this was just a foreshock.

This could get interesting!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Since this is about counting days isn't it safe to consider the leap day? The leap day is about the calendar and not counting days. Since this is not 188 days later this must be a miss.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join