It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian threat to the US Imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I guess if Fox news says it, it's got to be true. This is the logic most people go by mind you. This to me is quite obviously part of the war mongering agenda that we have slipped into unwillingly and is an extension of the desperate attempts by TPTW (W meaning WERE) to gain support for some kind of warfare involving Iran, mainly instigated by Israel as a means to further western Imperialism and secure Israel a very comfortable middle eastern future.

Let's have a look at this. I know the Iran issue is very controversial here on ATS, people seem to be on opposite sides of whatever fence has been supplied to us. I would like to encourage free thinking, free from outside intervention and free from infiltration etc. Have a watch, let us know what you think. In my opinion it is hilarious, Murdoch and his lackies will push this stuff until the end, for me it is funny, maybe it is not so for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Iran has no ships off the coast of the USA, nor does it have hundreds of bases surrounding the USA, but I know one country doing that to Iran
edit on 043131p://3America/ChicagoFri, 16 Mar 2012 04:49:07 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That is the Irony here isn't it?

"we have all the nukes, you have none, we surround your country, you leave us alone, although because you will not submit to our imperialist agenda you are a GLOBAL threat to PEACE", the only threat to peace is the US, anyone with a brain will see that. I find it hilarious that people still buy into this crap.

Good to see you professional.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Even though its Fox news, which i'd take with a pinch of salt, Iran is controlled by religious zealots who do believe that their religion is the only true religion, therefore there will be members of said administration that will believe that said deity will aid and protect them. Which is the problem with all religious zealots of whatever denomination.

Just look at the idiot people voting for the mental institute in the US (santorum/ sanitorium) that about sums him up, backwards looking, religious arse. In the 21st century the church should have no say in state affairs, look what happened in the dark ages 800 years of pretty much no advancement, because if you questioned the church you were a heretic a killed. Inquisition..need i say more, how much did the catholic church destroy in south america because the heathens (sic) didn't worship christ.

All religious zealots are dangerous regardless of which sky fairy they believe in

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Dramatic isn't it? I sure hope they don't swim over here and bomb us. It seems like I heard that statement before in the recent past. Amazing how history (even very recent history) can come and go and nobody seems to notice they use the same propaganda, different enemy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
If anybody is intersted you can read about this new CIA stooge at his website linked below.

Time to Betray

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It would be brilliant if he was still working for Iran, and him getting the message out that Iran has the capability to attack certain US targets was just a bluff to deter Israel / USA from bombing them.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
If you listen to the reasoning given,it's not an attack.It would be a retaliation duh!
Talk about twisting words for the weak headed.

new topics

top topics

join