It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
have some faith people... you live a lie, in a world that is ment to keep your hearts and minds closed.. this is the biggest transition humanity will see since the Cabal took over hundreds of years ago! We should all be happy and faithful to this movement! This is what we've all wanted, and its coming, the negative comments and simple denial wont get those individuals anywhere, and if they choose to be closed hearted and minded in fear of a spiritual transition anda global change.. good for u. There are BILLIONS of us who can not wait for the cabal to be put away so humanity can be unleashed from the sickness and slavery it has been put under for many many centuries... Why are some so negative.. your equal to the cabal lol.

A Friend from FB sent me the link to the full video, and I got very emotional! This brings such hope and faith to humanity for those who want too transform as a race
2012.. is gonna be a ride, and no the cabal will not go down with a fight, they still have control over the masses, but not for long. There will be major resistance on their part and as much diversion and destruction as they can bring before they are sent straight to their own Hell.. but we stand together as a race, delete these dark people out of our world

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If i'm ever arrested, the only thing they will see, are my iron fists.
edit on 16-3-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Are you expecting to be arrested With the cabal or By the cabal.

Surely you don't have to be worried about being arrested With the cabal since you are posting here.
By the cabal,... you damn right,... iron fists and elbows for them

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

"They will be free to arrest anyone and no-one will say a word, because they will be secretly thinking " rather them, than me, after all, they must have done something wrong to get arrested, no smoke without fire ". On the whole, people are very selfish and self centred, they will only care if it is THEM being carted off. "

amen
edit on 3/16/2012 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'd be surprised if they even get one of the musketeers, I'm not sure anyone really knows each of the members and as far as I know d'Artagnan may be a total mystery. As a previous poster said, it's called the "shadow" government for a reason. The less prominent members may not be so lucky, and may very well turn on each other.

As far as the true powers that be go: Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno

Gotta catch 'em all!
edit on 16-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoticf8
I'll believe it when i see it is what i said last time, these people wont be arrested unless they find 10,000 fall guys on the lower run of the ladder. Thats the only reason those 10k would get arrested if the super elites want to clean house and get rid of all these people who are getting to big for their britches that and they need a scapegoat. The people who run it all will never get in trouble because they own everything lol, if they get in trouble they'd hold the country to ransom they control everything if they get arrested say goodbye to your power and oil lol.

Me I would only believe it if Dick Cheney and Henry Kissenger were among the first arrests, then it would be credible, but only then.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

With the info becoming more and more known soon the poor will look down their noses at the monarchs of self indulgence. But we should not judge them because every single human being on the planet is capable of the same uncaring wickedness and desire for power we see in them.

This system that treats human beings as if they are robots will not stand. This is not the world that was intended
for humanity. Know that.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

What's so wrong with a world government?
You have wold government now, you just don't see it. Been that way ever since the beginning of mankind.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

wow, and even after several of us have been predicting EXACTLY THIS for years, if not decades people like you are so blind, and so brainwashed that you will believe EVERYTHING they tell you, as they claim "it is for the good of Earth, and the good of the COLLECTIVE"...

Create a problem, then offer a solution you wanted from the very beginning...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There is nobody to arrest the cabal members, there is no one left to correct anything unless its the people themselves and we all know that will never happen tell someone on the corrupt side running this country fires the first shot.

The war with Iran will start, the elections will be suspended and when people call for Obamas impeachment then "marshell law" will be imposed. Then what happens next will be anyones guess especially when the U.S. is put under UN law and the UN troops are brought into the U.S. to impose some sort of order, which will turn into out and out civil war.

What .............did you people think it could never happen in America ?

Go back to sleep, this is not the time to wake up, it was to late long ago.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
I'd be surprised if they even get one of the musketeers, I'm not sure anyone really knows each of the members and as far as I know d'Artagnan may be a total mystery.

We know who the cabal is. We know who at least some among them are, and that is enough. There are ways and means of finding out more names.
edit on 16-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

I'd be surprised if they even get one of the musketeers, I'm not sure anyone really knows each of the members and as far as I know d'Artagnan may be a total mystery.

We know who the cabal is. We know who at least some among them are, and that is enough. There are ways and means of finding out more names.

The only problem with getting one or even two of the musketeers is that it leaves an angry third ready to strike back.

I hope those that plan on moving against them are ready.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

if you are a bankster you will be seeing the iron in my fists but not for long..

ok back to the thread at hand, this is either dumb wishful thinking on Obama's part or somebody didnt tell Ricky not to run the Video if OWS lost....
edit on 17-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

The only problem with getting one or even two of the musketeers is that it leaves an angry third ready to strike back.

we're all in on the plan whether or not we're currently aware of it or willing, good luck.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I think assuming that they are loyal to each other is a mistake. That is not how the Service to Self polarity operates.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Whether this is true or not, one thing is for sure - we can live in a better world free from this sort of self-destructive attitude and leadership.

If it is not true now, we can make it true in the future.

What it will take is strong organization amongst those whose objectives are for the benefit of the whole, and work out what is best for the world. Maybe we can use the internet as a forum and means to form a 'verifiable' (in the way it operates) 'open source' form of government by the most qualified; free from cryptocracy and plutocracy, and general selfish greed. Lets cut out the cancer... kill it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Obama gave Interpol full freedom to pursue and arrest subjects here in the US.

No he did not actually - why claim he did?

www.snopes.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does this seem like a perfect scenario to remove all of the elite bankers etc, without arising the same suspicion as the mass resignations have, allowing them to stash themselves away from an upcoming event. I have always said that when you see the rats deserting the sinking ship, you know trouble is on the way !

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

If you consult my signature link, I outline enidence for this Cabal from the Bible and book of Enoch.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The bible has no evidence... It's been compiled and mistranslated so many times it is essentially meaningless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join