It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

True that.

But if I didn't believe in a sentient creator, and someone walked up to me claiming it existed, though I may shoo him off with remarks of disbelief, his message will still cause me to question my reality.

People are afraid to ask questions, that is all it comes down to.

Because I'll tell you, I've had some pretty impressively mind bending experiences - asleep and awake - to know: I don't "know" any thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Well that depends on what you're speaking of Cap.
I personally do not believe anyone will be arrested, I did not view the video as the title it'self is crazy, Imminent...
But there are some other areas that are fact, the fed reserve is not federal by any stretch of the imagination, yet some believe it is.
We are however agreed on when you say in january, as only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Not all people are capable of questioning Brother.
The fact that you post on ATS tells me you can have an open mind, not everyone is so lucky.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
reply to post by lpowell0627

Why do you assume there is a need for a "System Takedown". Don't take the system down but rather protect it from these criminals.

You cannot arrest 10,000 people and not take the system down. A stock market crash of epic proportion would occur. The criminality of wall street would be revealed and people would panic. A run on the banks would surely soon follow.

Do you honestly belive that the system has been functioning normaly and in a sustainable manner?

Absolutely not. However, I am aware that you cannot arrest 10,000 people without creating chaos.

Arrest Bernake.
Arrest Geitner.
Arrest Soros.

Justice without the chaos would be my preferred method. Sometimes I don't think people on this site necessarily realize either what they want and/or the ramifications of what they want. And no, I am not referring to you. Or am I? Lol.
edit on 16-3-2012 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by lpowell0627 because: HTML coding error

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Good luck with that.
I wouldn't put to much hope in it.
Anyway, toodles!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Time makes fools of us all

I hope your are right and the promise in the video comes to pass but I highly doubt it.

I would rather be wrong and live in THAT reality than be right and live in THIS one.
edit on 16-3-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Basel77
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Since when do Pope's retire ? i thought they are in for Life ??!!!

They can choose to abdicate if they want - last one who did so was in he 1500's or something like that.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Companies, institutions and governments do not stop functioning just because a few get arrested. As for the 10,000 and chaos statement, how many people are currently in US prisons? I think it's just a tad more than 10,000 and yet life, crime and reality all seems to proceed as usual. I think you also make the mistake of thinking that the puppets are important at all, but that's just my personal opinion. Everyone, right up to the President himself, is expendable. Completely and totally.
edit on 16/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You can refer to Fulford's site, Sheldon NIdle's site, and the White Hat Reports for coverage similar to this. Nidle claims to channel ETs so if you're a skeptic save your time there. Fulford's site is interesting, and the White Hat Reports have been covering similar threads of interest.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I do hope if we do see great change in the near future the transition will at least be somewhat smooth. It reminds me of the story when the Israelites were freed from the egyptians and had to wander in the desert. They complained about not being given certain things they were used too, but they were free.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by baboogdi
You can refer to Fulford's site, Sheldon NIdle's site, and the White Hat Reports for coverage similar to this. Nidle claims to channel ETs so if you're a skeptic save your time there. Fulford's site is interesting, and the White Hat Reports have been covering similar threads of interest.

Oh - well that fills me with confidence that it is real....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
The one thing that gives me hope it may actually be true is from a few years back when Obama gave Interpol full freedom to pursue and arrest subjects here in the US. Maybe that was what the NDAA is all about too - giving the Army authority to arrest the criminals who have led the US and Europe in to fiscal insolvency.

I was thinking the same myself. We shall see...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by SonicInfinity

The real TELL SIGN is this , as long as there is wars and rumors of wars then things are normal but when you hear of peace world wide then you know that the end is near . As the OP stated the redistribution of wealth will be one of the lures of Satan and his one world government .

Personally I think we will see a war with Iran soon and then the peace offer , I also believe that Syria will go down at the same time as Iran . The Mahadi will show up with Issa and broker these peace accords . These are my opinions but after much study I am fairly certain this will be how it goes down.

Unfortunately I think you are operating under a framework that has been designed to delude you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

All you describe in the later part of your post is nothing more than each of us as beings on this planet are entitled to under the rule of natural law.
Just because so many peoples psyches have been so successfully poisoned into believing they are here to only exist in a daily struggle to maintain their position and not end up living on the street due to the game being so heavily weighted against them, does not mean it is right.

Here now in the 21st century everything that has been given by the generations that have gone before, all the misery they endured in hard and often brutal lives, all the time thinking or hoping that "It will be better for my children".
Striving to make a better life for their children, whilst being robbed and disempowered by lending trust to people to maintain the fabric of society, who in turn, only ensured the entrapment of future generations for the benefit of the few, They who uncaringly shat all over the hardships and hopes our forebears had for us, the very children they had hoped would have better lives,. and while they continue to edify us in the debt as surely as we stand in our shoes. They expect us to walk in those shoes, through our own indentured slavery wearing the chains of hardship, whilst each of us, even now is hoping that tomorrow it will be better, and, that our children will be better off if we persevere.

It's long overdue, we have much to do as a race collectively, just take off the chains and give us the opportunity to exist in our natural state, un-emcumbered by the servitude of debt, in a clean pair of shoes, and the tomorrow we can imagine for our children, we will create for them, with their happiness in mind.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The theory about the Titanic is that a bomb blew out the side, not an iceberg. Makes sense and wouldn't surprise me. Makes even more sense to use Hollywood to propagate the lie even more, something Hollywood is known for.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

From the religious perspective: This could just be an ingenious plan to have public support to bring about a world government. I heard somewhere before that in the first 3½ years of the rule of the Anti-Christ, it would basically be a paradise on Earth, and with the rumor spreading that the Pope will be retiring on April 15th of this year, it would make some sense.

What's so wrong with a world government? It's the ONLY way for peace to happen on this earth...I'm not talking about the NWO propaganda that's been spread by these evil cabal members. There's 2 types of world governments, the evil kind(Where you're all slaves), and the good kind(Where everyone lives in harmony).

There are only 3 (general) options for Earth's future, the only good one is a world government. see detailed thread

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

The theory about the Titanic is that a bomb blew out the side, not an iceberg. Makes sense and wouldn't surprise me. Makes even more sense to use Hollywood to propagate the lie even more, something Hollywood is known for.

It was interesting that they found some of the hulls bottom plate nearly a half mile from the main wreck site.
The plate contained the main beam the plate was fastened to from the bottom of the ship, if a bomb was involved that plating would show an outward bulge not an inward punch, i don't remember how it looked.
That didn't cross my mind at the time, interesting to go and look again though, they have footage from the first time it was spotted by ROV the camera was running so that could be regarded as evidence as it was untouched by human hands until found again.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

From the religious perspective: This could just be an ingenious plan to have public support to bring about a world government. I heard somewhere before that in the first 3½ years of the rule of the Anti-Christ, it would basically be a paradise on Earth, and with the rumor spreading that the Pope will be retiring on April 15th of this year, it would make some sense.

What's so wrong with a world government? It's the ONLY way for peace to happen on this earth...I'm not talking about the NWO propaganda that's been spread by these evil cabal members. There's 2 types of world governments, the evil kind(Where you're all slaves), and the good kind(Where everyone lives in harmony).

There are only 3 (general) options for Earth's future, the only good one is a world government. see detailed thread

I am personally not against a world goverment per se.
I'm against it being led by people who have impulse control problems and an insatiable hunger for death and a need to indulge the worst aspects of greedy human nature.

If my nan was running it, i wouldn't mind at all.
we would have lots of free cake and cups of tea, everywhere.

seriously though, under the right circumstances i would be 100% behind it with everything i am.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The message at the end of the video is what is being said by independent (read: they don't know each other) channelers from the Galactic Federation of Light and the Ashtar Command.

Their channeled messages do seem to be those of hope, but when you look at what is actually going on as the video has done, there is good bit of substance to them.

After the much reported arrests have arrived, so will they.
Please do not believe anybody that says that the 'aliens' are coming here to invade to take over our civilization.
They are coming to help reclaim what rightfully belongs to the people, that have been kept from us for centuries.
Having a society that is fearful of help from outside sources will only make this process more difficult.

Remove the fear and be open, the best is yet to come!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for.For how long will this so called ¨freedom back to the people¨ be for?Three and a half years perhaps.You don´t have to be a bible scholar or a religious fanatic to see that something big is going down very soon.Whether or not you believe that there will be an Antichrist ruling over us all is your opinion or belief.But you have to admit, that it looks like the red carpet is being rolled out as we speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join