It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Objects at the Edge of the Electromagnetic Spectrum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
reply to post by murkraz

S+F! Beautiful OP! I am no stranger to the FoL, as I was introduced to it through Spirit Science. However, this was a great review, and took EM and the FoL to whole new levels. (In the meanwhile, I encourage everyone to check out SS- they have some great stuff there.)

Seraph

ETA: oh, AzureSky beat me to it. Oh well.

Thanks
I appreciate it. I'm going to check out that site for sure.

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Originally posted by murkraz
In another, you can see the Flower inter-twined on a sphere under a reptilian's palm in China.

How did you draw the conclusion that this is a reptilian? My understanding of reptilian is green lizard that can change shape. But yours is dimentinal being witch can change shape threw geometry? I have seen this met this being before, before I knew what sacred geometry was. Before I even had a understanding of life in another dimensions. Lets say I was astral traveling, I cant say what I really did because its against ATS guide lines, you get my drift?

I do get your drift.

I was staring laying down on a chair in my backyard steering at a tree. The tree began to transform into geometric shapes that wear constantly changing but in a fluent way. Eventually the shapes formed a lions face, his face was all ways changing in geometric shape. After I saw this I got on the computer and found this chines lion. I found out that he is a guard. He was keeping me from moving into his plane of existence. I was not ready to experience it. When you look at this image it makes perfect sense. He has the flower of life under his paw.

Some sites seem to refer to it as a dragon, others call it a lion.

On the site I linked in the original post, it is referred to as an entity suspended in animation. He claims they are real, but they cannot harm you. Supposedly you can move the FoL sphere underneath its palm in some cases.

They are real but they do not and cannot move. I know within freemasonry, they call the first entity "the khaibit man". You need to have been initiated into the 10th degree to be aware of the khaibit man. As part of the initiation into the 10th degree, the khaibit man is conjured up in front of you.

I am not a freemason, but my father has been a freemason for over 40 years.
He has been through the 10th degree. When I made this discovery and drew the complete flower, I was living in Edinburgh. I phoned my father who was living at home in Kirkwall on the Orkney isles. When I told my father what I had seen, he could not believe what I was saying. He told me that the only way I could know what I was telling him was if I had been through the 10th degree.

Also, move this thread if it's a no-no for science. I should have posted it elsewhere.
edit on 16/3/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join