It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Objects at the Edge of the Electromagnetic Spectrum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't real.

A man wakes up and then proceeds to get ready for work. On the way he gets cut off and he ends up cursing some young guy for his poor driving skills, another human, another being, with it's own thoughts, mannerisms, preferences. He quickly forgets the existence of this human and continues to proceed to work. He tunes into GPS for his journey, a device that allows him to map out where he wishes to go and how, with a duration and other tidbits of information. Sitting in a vehicle capable of moving at quick speeds, capable of quelling discomfort of temperature and capable of giving it's owner the choice of productivity based on how it's owner decides to use the vehicle.

He works the knob on his sound system to find an audible "channel" of the nearest station of that which he prefers. From static, to less static, to clarity. His brain does not question this technology, or these signals at work that give him what he wants. It just is so, and his brain, his subconscious decides to taper on the reality or now at present, if not the past.

He proceeds to work where he sits at a desk, and uses a magical electrical device that displays information from all around the world. A massive "network" where ideas converge, combine, attract and repel in a continuous fashion that retains the information so long as a source of electricity is present. With all sorts of images, moving and speaking, sounds that travel, invisible signals that give way to supply the database with an "online" status, to allow the technology to go from being a personal device for simple yet even complex still, uses, to a device capable of accessing the minds of the world, and the occurrences that happen in near real-time.

The man uses a calculator to make a quick calculation and then he indulges in this device at which point he is communicating with people at all ends of the globe who have the same technology at reach. If knowledge of the computer exists for hundreds of years, they will see the computer as a vital point in our human history and the evolution of consciousness.

A portal of entertainment that could not have been imagined existing. If you were to explain to a friend while enjoying the outdoors in the early to mid 1800s, that there was an object that you could place to your ear, in which you could hear the voice of a man sitting outdoors on the other side of the planet, your friend would look at you and wonder if you were on heavy drugs.

Our ability to see many different types of things, to smell pleasant aromas, or our ability to steer us from the dangers associated with very unpleasant aromas. The ability to feel pain, to see the colour of our own blood. To know existing channels, waves, electromagnetic forces exist around us daily. The problem is that we expect to see, smell or feel results with regards to most aspects of our lives in a way that isn't just tangible to our thought process, but in a way that grounds us mentally because we perceive the rest of the/our world based on these results.

Take water cymatics: The study of visible sound and vibrations.

Intricate shapes, fractals, forming from the frequencies themselves. Next time you wear headphones, listen to different frequencies, then notice that you are 70% water.

Lastly, this documentary is probably the best one there is with regards to crop circles in Avebury and other surrounding locations in the U.K.. Those studying these crop circles, all of which have striking similarities to the shapes and fractals formed during water cymatics, seem to agree that it isn't only plausible, but that it is undeniably true that electromagnetic forces are the ones responsible for these intensely detailed, neat and accurate formations of most crop circles. That a force like a microwave is at work on this set of "ley lines", created, as some say, by placing the flower of life over Earth.

The Flower of Life

"The "Flower of Life" can be found in all major religions of the world. It contains the patterns of creation as they emerged from the "Great Void". After the creation of the Seed of Life the same vortex's motion was continued, creating the next structure known as the Egg of Life.

This structure forms the basis for music, as the distances between the spheres is identical to the distances between the tones and the half tones in music. It is also identical to the cellular structure of the third embryonic division (The first cell divides into two cells, then to four cells then to eight). Thus this same structure as it is further developed, creates the human body and all of the energy systems including the ones used to create the Merkaba. If we continue creating more and more spheres we will end up with the structure called the Flower of Life.

The flower of life holds a secret symbol created by drawing 13 circles out of the Flower of Life.
By doing this, one can discover the most important and sacred pattern in the universe. This is the source of all that exists; it's called the Fruit of Life. It contains 13 informational systems. Each one explains another aspect of reality. Thus these systems are able to give us access to everything ranging from the human body to the galaxies. In the first system, for example, it's possible to create any molecular structure and any living cellular structure that exists in the universe. In short every living creature.

The most common form of the "Flower of Life" is hexagonal pattern (where the center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter), made up of 19 complete circles and 36 partial circular arcs, enclosed by a large circle.

The "Seed of Life" is formed from seven circles being placed with sixfold symmetry, forming a pattern of circles and lenses, which acts as a basic component of the Flower of Life's design.

The Temple of Osiris at Abydos, Egypt contains the oldest to date example. it is carved in granite and may possibly represent the Eye of Ra a symbol of the authority of the pharaoh.

Other examples found in Phoenician, Assyrian, Indian, Asian, Middle Eastern, and medieval art.

The original flower of life (found on several pillars within "the Osireion" at abydos in Egypt) was burned into the rock, and is incomplete, because it is only the first layer of three.

In another, you can see the Flower inter-twined on a sphere under a reptilian's palm in China.

The complete flower contains the Kabbalah's tree of life, the fruit, the egg and the seed of life."

For a more in-depth look at the flower and the platonic solids in general, visit the site below.

World Mysteries

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Actually, it was quite an interesting op, for that s&f. I love the link between music frequency and our bodies being a big ole bucket of water. I've never thought of it that way, the patterns of waves it creates through our squishy internals I guess is why some enjoy differing types of music. That was very interesting for me, but then you linked in crop circles, and quite frankly lost me a bit there. When its proven that teams of uni students produce them, the link your suggesting would need video proof to be believed I'd say. Not saying its impossible, just almost infinitely improbable

Thanks for the read though!

edit on 15-3-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Mind you I skimmed it, but I really enjoyed your opening little story. Good post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Thanks. The water frequency part definitely hits a high note. A few people I've explained it to haven't forgotten it and have decided to expand their knowledge on the topic.

I just added all the extra stuff to this thread to further get people's thoughts stimulated on these external forces.

With regards to crop circles, I suggest you watch 'New Swirled Order' if you haven't. It definitely has a lot of interesting information that I think is vital to anyone learning of the topic. Most circles I've seen replicated have very obvious features that make it known that humans created them. This occurs in almost every case I've read about. A lot of these crop circles in Avebury appear sometimes as early as sunrise, to which those in the vicinity of the crops are just dumbfounded by how such a massive and complex shape can form over so many hours, with absolutely no traces of humans or any other species for that matter having interacted with them.

The repeated shapes and patterns are seen all around the Earth, many depict detailed solar systems, and many of the platonic solids. Crop circles are an iffy subject, but it is also a very fascinating subject.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

reply to post by CrashUnderride

Thanks! I skim most threads, it's no biggie.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thrive was a good documentary.

Good post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Re: The Flower of Life. ...Masqua turned me on to this one - very cool.

"an interesting facet regarding the geocentric movement of Venus. Click on 'Start' and let the applet run a while and you'll see an interesting and very symbolic feature take shape."

S&F for an interesting post. Sorry, just skimmed but

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The flower of life geometry reminds me of the hippie paisley flower from the 1960's; that represented of the flower patterns that could be seen with closed eyes during using these substances. The picture of the one with the white background, with rainbow colors is exactly what it looks; like except in experience they have a sort of slow rotation.

I wonder if the geometry and ideas were created from that experience, that has been around millions of years or if they coincide in some other way.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Darkchemistry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
The flower of life geometry reminds me of the hippie paisley flower from the 1960's; that represented of the flower patterns that could be seen with closed eyes during using these substances. The picture of the one with the white background, with rainbow colors is exactly what it looks; like except in experience they have a sort of slow rotation.

I wonder if the geometry and ideas were created from that experience, that has been around millions of years or if they coincide in some other way.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Darkchemistry because: (no reason given)

Most of hippie flower designs seem to represent fractals, which are often present on this journey, we'll call them. I think the ideas today are partially based on those experiences. The designs seem to have mathematical and symbolic resemblance to many things.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It is a very well-done OP so a Star for that. However, I would be remiss if I didn't point out that a good portion of it is highly likely to be pseudo-science as any non-biased survey of the extant literature will reveal.

Crop circles? Most likely modern myth-making (google Circlemakers.) That's not to say I don't think external "consciousnesses" are not involved...just not in the way that the naive swallow whole.

Sound and fractals are interesting...but, probably, only pieces of the puzzle that can't--in and of themselves--give us any ultimate answers.

Hope I'm not a downer...just picky about research and details. Peace.

edit on 16-3-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Sadly people like starting a hoax, possibly to just debunk the whole original evidence I am not that type so I don't understand the jollies they get from it. But crop circles go back many many centuries; way before 2 hoaxers with a board and a rope. It sadly has turned from examining the actual unexplained, to wading through masses of hoaxes created by other clever hairless monkeys...which becomes very tiring when the time could be better spent investigating the true unexplained phenomena than one of them among hundreds of clever monkey games.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkchemistry
reply to post by The GUT

Sadly people like starting a hoax, possibly to just debunk the whole original evidence I am not that type so I don't understand the jollies they get from it. But crop circles go back many many centuries; way before 2 hoaxers with a board and a rope...

Maybe so-called "fairy nests" and such go back centuries, but nothing like the complex crop circles of our modern age, as far as I've been able to ascertain anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong because I am totally open to well-researched information and not afraid to apologize.

Doug and Doofus--whatever their names were--never impressed me much either, but the info coming from the circlemakers and other "myth-artists" of today seems pretty convincing.

My own background is in art/graphic design and I know that artists LOVE sacred geometry, fractals, mysticism, etc. for artistic interpretation.

The locations of the best and most concentrated crop circles also fit in with the human connection and the admissions by the alleged makers.

There's a pretty convincing documentary or two where these modern day myth-makers open up about their activities, but I will note that they assert that there is some kind of synchronicity and/or preternatural aspects involved as well.

Of course, if you are in the habit of myth-making--any admission you make would likely contain some misdirection to keep said "myth" alive if that makes sense.

Thanks for your reply and maybe you can make a case for complex crop circles before this century? Peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I am not very convinced about them since 1990, especially after those two old guys showed people "Hey you can make them too!" I mean, some people don't even go to the fields anymore...just photoshop them up; much like in the case of the newer fad of sand circles. However, the ones that have appeared while under direct observation by night cameras are worth noting, but I wasn't there so I don't know...If any of the newer complex ones are the real deal and not a hoax, I would say it is simply because people are paying attention to them, so if a message were to be drawn it would be seen...whereas if they were just all the same simple circle many would have moved on already.

Here's a nice well written article about the Mowing Devil; that many were calling a hoax itself... www.swirlednews.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Excellent Mind Gymnastics OP.

The shape of Universal Purity...The Circle, Sphere, Orb.... or what ever you wish to call it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

There are extensive underwater aquifers in great portions of the UK. There could be sound coming up from under the ground. The water could be making the crop circles appear somehow. Or whoever is making the crop circles, could be using the underground aquifers to vibrate back the signal that they are projecting onto and through the land/crops/fields.

Groundwater in the UK
edit on 16-3-2012 by leira7 because: Had to explain my theory on how crop circles are being formed

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is a highly interesting topic, i particularly am enthralled with the Flower of life as well.
I skimmed by it because im on my way out the door to work, but ill read it when i get there. In the meantime i suggest people who are interested in the flower of life and sacred geometry, get the books called "The ancient secrets of the flower of life" by Drunvalo Malchezedek, i probably spelled that wrong, but here is a video with download links to the pdfs. And a video about the flower of life!

Links for book in description of video:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by murkraz
In another, you can see the Flower inter-twined on a sphere under a reptilian's palm in China.

How did you draw the conclusion that this is a reptilian? My understanding of reptilian is green lizard that can change shape. But yours is dimentinal being witch can change shape threw geometry? I have seen this met this being before, before I knew what sacred geometry was. Before I even had a understanding of life in another dimensions. Lets say I was astral traveling, I cant say what I really did because its against ATS guide lines, you get my drift?

I was staring laying down on a chair in my backyard steering at a tree. The tree began to transform into geometric shapes that wear constantly changing but in a fluent way. Eventually the shapes formed a lions face, his face was all ways changing in geometric shape. After I saw this I got on the computer and found this chines lion. I found out that he is a guard. He was keeping me from moving into his plane of existence. I was not ready to experience it. When you look at this image it makes perfect sense. He has the flower of life under his paw.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
To the OP

You're on the right track.

Something to think about.

The Khufu Pyramid (has they call it) is a 3D representation of the 14 steps for birth. (13+ birth)

The other Pyramid .......as 14 steps.

Osiris was broken in 14 ..... and 1 wasn't found.

The flower of life is also represented by this (also)

It has 1 unpaired electron it needs the seed.

The Dragon is a clue ...

(PS: Edward Leedskalnin - is an anagram, he didn't had Bride ... and the dates on the obelisc are wrong - it's not a mistake)

All the best

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Why is this in the Science and Technology thread? This sounds like a bunch of bunk, hokum, claptrap, bs, babble...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

S+F! Beautiful OP! I am no stranger to the FoL, as I was introduced to it through Spirit Science. However, this was a great review, and took EM and the FoL to whole new levels. (In the meanwhile, I encourage everyone to check out SS- they have some great stuff there.)

Seraph

ETA: oh, AzureSky beat me to it. Oh well.

edit on 16-3-2012 by seraphnb because: ETA

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Nice thread .I wonder what heavy drugs they would be using whilst sitting in the park in the 1800's?
Mushrooms ? A little Edgar Cayce in a snuff tin perhaps?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join