It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's banks to be blocked from global banking system

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I think your right

2nd

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Usury is the Zionists biggest weapons.

That way a slave will always remain a slave.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Do Iranian banks offer Islamic USURY free (no interest) banking? If so that would be a major problem for the IMF as this type of bank does not cause its people to go into debt and lead into oppression. The Rotshchild owned banks want to charge USURY to enslave people. It is their prime motive.

They do charge interest in those countries, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran they just don't call it that way. They do pay some form of rent on their money at the same rate...It wouldn't be the first warp of rules the Islam uses..
I wonder if these sanctions aren't really used to weaken Iran in such way that the upcoming war is as good as lost for them before they actually start, cause I don't expect them to abandon their nuclear program any time soon.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Foppezao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Iran is targeted and even if they demolish every nuclear power plant they have, they will be accused of having hidden plants and still persuing a nuclear program.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Usury is the Zionists biggest weapons.

That way a slave will always remain a slave.

I am really baffled by how quickly one can spit out accusations against zionism here

You really do think Islamic banks dont make any money out of a loan? and out of your money? Hell if that was so i'll convert myself Muslim yesterday if necesarry.
Here are some warp tricks they use on you..
Murabahah: They don't give you a mortgage loan but buy the house from the seller and re-sell it to the buyer at profit while allowing the buyer to pay that back in installments..The same story with Irajah: real estate or cars, they buy it for you and then lease or rent it back at a higher (market) price..Of course, initially, you as a buyer predicted and saved less money for that house, car or real estate..If you'd pay rent like western banks want and have the possibility to pay back that mortgage very quickly, it would save you a lot more money..
p.s needless to say the banks always use collateral..
A lot of muslim people in UAE for instance just park their money at Kuffar banks, yes those are the jews!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Iran is targeted and even if they demolish every nuclear power plant they have, they will be accused of having hidden plants and still persuing a nuclear program.

After they invaded Iraq, at least [then] they, the US, were pretty honest about not finding any WMD's..
I was also surprised..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

but even though they admitted there where no WMD's, it didnt stop them from staying and finding new reasons to be there.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You really do think Islamic banks dont make any money out of a loan? and out of your money? Hell if that was so i'll convert myself Muslim yesterday if necesarry.

They are not true Islamic banks The Koran FORBIDS INTEREST no matter what. Those banks are not following true islam, just how a lot of other religions don't do things correctly.

Interest is 100% forbidden no matter what these 'Islamic' banks say. They are not true islamic banks because they are charging interest.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
ok this is starting to get really stupid:

im wondering why we dont just let Iran build a nuclear power plant, and then just sabatoge
the damn thing and simply say:

"see, we told you so"

might as well... probably be cheaper than a war...
and probably more effective... or lets just pull the old Circa 1952 era
Government Coup... prop up another puppet government and
have them say no...

we're really making this harder than it is....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join