It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tr3-b astra disappears!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

why is this tripe? the point is tere used to be a very detailed article on the "highly speculated" craft the tr3-b and it has now been removed as someone found out due to copyright contravention it does not make any sense

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

It was removed because the moron who made it stole material from someone else. Plain and simple. that doesn't make your fantasy any more real. The internet age has made intellectual stealing a non-issue, but its good to know that that some websites till give a crap.

Now, run off and download all the "free" movies and music you think you are "entitled to" and let me knoe in a few years how much fresh material there is out there for you to steal.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

how do you know this exactly? what materiel was stolen from where from whom by whom?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

A comment on the previous page led me to do a little more research leading to information that I had never come across before.

Based on that info, I would say that the information was probably copied from another website or a book titled, "Alien Rapture: The Chosen". I'm guessing that this is where information on the TR-3b first originated. Until now, I had never come across information stating that the TR-3b had been "back engineered" from an alien artifact, or I hadn't noticed. After reading reviews from the book, many of them mentioned that it was a great "fiction" book with real information sprinkled in. However, the description from the publisher leads you to believe that the whole story was the truth with only some names changed to protect identities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join