It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tr3-b astra disappears!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
went to read the article on the tr3-b on wikipedia only to find it was removed on 17 feb 2012 i just wonder why

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The TR-3B page may not be there but there is one for black triangles - Link
Maybe they just moved all the info to this page because theres no real evidence that they are called TR-3Bs? Its just a label us UFO fanatics use.
edit on 15-3-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

When I checked it took me to this page. "black Triangle."en.wikipedia.org...(UFO)

Maybe they've just lumped it into this catagory.But when I read the page there is no mention of the the Tr3-b on the page. Interesting.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

no none of the deleted article is on the black triangle page

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

when i search for it it takes me to an article on the triumph tr3 sports car

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

To be honest why use wikipedia to find info on them when theres plenty on ATS. Plus here, you have the added bonus of the evidence being disected and conclusions drawn. So it makes it a bit easier to see what the genuine cases may be. The Belgium UFO flap is probably my favourite for info on this craft.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it also used to be found by searching for astra or aurora not any more.... strange
edit on 15-3-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

i see your point but my point is that has wkipedia been made to remove any references to it?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Ahh, i see. Well as far as i know it is it not possible for anyone to add information to Wikipedia? And IF this is true (i'm not 100%) would it be possible for anyone to take information away?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

When I checked it took me to this page. "black Triangle."en.wikipedia.org...(UFO)

Maybe they've just lumped it into this catagory.But when I read the page there is no mention of the the Tr3-b on the page. Interesting.

No, not so interesting. That term was coined by one man to tell his wild story about the supposed craft and how its innards were in part a huge circular, spinning tub of mercury. His name was la Fouche or something such.

The term "triangle" is as good as it gets for a descriptive label for these craft that are exactly that. I know some folks like to use the term to validify the existence of such craft and show their "knowledge" of it, but that is baloney. I believe that term only correctly applies to a Monogram plastic model.

If someone can prove to me that TR-3b (which would be the correct term) is a genuine Air Force designation, I'll eat my words or more correctly, shock myself with a few electrons. Something like Phage shows (or showed) on his avatar.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I see the TR-3 Black Manta is still on Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

If I had to guess, I would say that the TR-3b disappeared because it's getting too much attention.

Here's a list of how they designate military aircraft.

www.designation-systems.net...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

ive never believed such a craft ever existed my point (if you have read this thread) isthat why is it the wikipedia article has disappeard

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Aliensun

ive never believed such a craft ever existed my point (if you have read this thread) isthat why is it the wikipedia article has disappeard

Maybe because there is no such thing as the TR-3B

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I love how you say you believe theres no such thing and yet your avatar pic is telling us a different story

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I was thinking the same EXACT thing LMAO

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
According to this page it was deleted on 13 December 2008 at 00:35 because of what they call 'G12 : blatant copyright infringement'

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

how can you infringe the copyright of somthing that technically does not exist?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is still a wiki page for the TR 3A. The article mentions the possibility that the TR-3A is the "Belgium Triangle" craft.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

my point is do you think wikipedia is being censored

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by dashdespatch

Because it is not real. Although they should keep the page but link it to belief I leprechauns and unicorns.

The evidence that this craft exists defies even a monkey's ability to use common sense, reason and logic. Sure, let's back engineer alien tech and fly it over civies! Utterly ridiculous.

There are advanced craft constructed by mitary contractors, but anyone who doesn't understand reality is susceptible to falling for this thread's tripe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join