It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

And THAT is why he has no incentive to debate Palin. That clip was 1:13 of a speech. How long was the speech? Why point out just a little over a minute of it? Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Gov. Sarah Palin also did very well at CPAC. Just count the standing ovations.

We have a winner!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

www.cnn.com...

The CNN/Opinion Research Corp. said 51 percent of those polled thought Biden did the best job, while 36 percent thought Palin did the best job.
On the question of the candidates' qualifications to assume the presidency, 87 percent of those polled said Biden is qualified and 42 percent said Palin is qualified.

www.cbsnews.com...

Forty-six percent of these uncommitted viewers said Biden won the debate Thursday night, while 21 percent said Palin won. Thirty-three percent thought it was a tie.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by intrepid

If Obama wins the debate then his poll numbers will rise above 41%.

It was a New York Times poll. That's not exactly a Republican newspaper.

Is lying all you do???

You cherry picked one old poll that showed 41%....his average is around 47%. His favorability is even higher.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Keep trying to spread those lies though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

When Sarah Palin wins the debate? SO you're saying she will win a debate against Obama? Are you serious? I'm no fan of Obama but clearly he will never lose a debate to Sarah "I quit my job as Governor to become a celebrity Fox Twit" Palin.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by jibeho

And THAT is why he has no incentive to debate Palin. That clip was 1:13 of a speech. How long was the speech? Why point out just a little over a minute of it? Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Just the fun stuff. Just like what is pointed about Palin

Here he can't even answer a simple question from a 7 year old girl. He deflects and goes on a campaign tangent.

Simple Question and no answer other than he was hit in the head with a rock. I guess if answered by saying "Soros told me so" this gig would have been up

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

How do you cherry pick a lie???

The New York Times poll was 3 days ago.

--------
As we speak Team Obama is desperate.

The Sandra Fluke victim story has backfired.

David Axelrod is currently running away from Bill Mayer.

The other polling data in the New York Times poll was also terrible.

The New York Times is not exactly a Republican newspaper.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Gov. Sarah Palin also did very well at CPAC. Just count the standing ovations.

We have a winner!

Uh, again, you are giving us Her Rah Rah Boom Boom America this, Our great Country that, Good old Harley Davidson America speech given to a room stacked with her supporters!
Ok.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What's interesting about Game Change is that the very same people that criticized Sarah were her handlers and Republican on top of that. If they of all people question her intellect and ability to debate, then what is the left to make of it?

Sure, Sarah says that the movie and book are false, but for so many people from the McCain campaign to make the same leveled attacks against her speaks a lot to the tension they faced when working with her.

I also don't think either Sarah or Obama's timing of their videos is coincidental. Obama wants to play up the fact that Sarah as stated by Nicole Wallace, Schimdt, and other insiders wanted to appeal to the worst elements of the right to highlight how she isn't interested in the country. She's more interested in winning at all costs.

And well Sarah had to release that ad, because she knows that while her supporters are loyal that movie and the book show a side of Sarah that instantly disqualify her and makes her seem ill equipped to handle politics at the national scale.

There is no incentive for Obama to debate Palin. However, Palin knows that independents the very group that will decide the election will find the Republican ticket less appealing if they begin to believe that an unqualified person was chosen as VP. They may take it out on the Republican ticket.

Personally, I think it's the Sarah Palins and those like her that are destroying the Republican party while shutting out the voices of people like Nicole Wallace, Olympia Snowe and others. All parties need moderates as well as their hard right/hard left members. Without the moderates it's harder to get things done.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You're right. Whenever Obama walks away from the teleprompter it can get pretty

embarrassing. Why can't Obama say US Navy corpsman without everyone laughing???

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MissDirtySouth

The top 10 lies of Game Change

"Game Change" is pretty easy to deconstruct. At its core, it's a left-wing project designed to make one of their most hated political enemies toxic. They used people with an axe to grind to legitimize the story they want viewers to believe and help push their agenda. They also have no problem lying.

Honestly, it was difficult to narrow down this list because there were so many fabrications and distortions throughout the film, but here are the top ten lies produced by HBO.

Full list Only the top 10 lies
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

When you get a chance, you should actually listen to the content of what Sarah is

actually saying. I'll summarize it for you. Sarah is for small government.

Obama is for a huge out of control government.

This election is about the size and scope of the US government.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by MissDirtySouth

The top 10 lies of Game Change

"Game Change" is pretty easy to deconstruct. At its core, it's a left-wing project designed to make one of their most hated political enemies toxic. They used people with an axe to grind to legitimize the story they want viewers to believe and help push their agenda. They also have no problem lying.

Honestly, it was difficult to narrow down this list because there were so many fabrications and distortions throughout the film, but here are the top ten lies produced by HBO.

Full list Only the top 10 lies
www.breitbart.com...

I'll summarize Game Change also.

It was a hatchet job HBO movie on Gov. Sarah Palin based on a false narrative.

BTW, SKDKickerbocker is handling the PR for Game Change AND Sandra Fluke.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

www.cnn.com...

The CNN/Opinion Research Corp. said 51 percent of those polled thought Biden did the best job, while 36 percent thought Palin did the best job.
On the question of the candidates' qualifications to assume the presidency, 87 percent of those polled said Biden is qualified and 42 percent said Palin is qualified.

www.cbsnews.com...

Forty-six percent of these uncommitted viewers said Biden won the debate Thursday night, while 21 percent said Palin won. Thirty-three percent thought it was a tie.

That CBS looks pretty good for Sarah.

21% said she won???? How is that even possible?

33% said it was a tie??? How is that even possible? All of you said Gov. Sarah Palin
is terrible in a debate.

Hmmm........

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Hey, I am a Ron Paul fan, you don't get smaller government than that, just don't have a lot of respect for the woman, as an intellectual.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Hey, I am a Ron Paul fan, you don't get smaller government than that, just don't have a lot of respect for the woman, as an intellectual.

Well, i'm okay with getting rid of the Federal Reserve for a few years.

Have you heard? It's the new honey pot for the liberals.

They don't like going to congress for funding.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

33% said it was a tie??? How is that even possible? All of you said Gov. Sarah Palin
is terrible in a debate.

Hmmm........

She is terrible...21% is not a good number.

Keep trying to spin though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

is terrible in a debate.

Hmmm........

She is terrible...21% is not a good number.

Keep trying to spin though.

If Gov. Sarah Palin is so terrible then why in the world did 54% at CBS say she

either won or tied in the debate with VP Joe Biden.

I don't know. Something sounds kinda strange.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I'm also equally irrelevant.

I challenge Obama to a debate! Anywhere, anytime!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLucian

I'm also equally irrelevant.

I challenge Obama to a debate! Anywhere, anytime!

Obama has to debate someone who can raise his polling numbers.

His current approval rating is only 41%.

That is a disaster for Obama.

The high price of gas is killing Team Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join