It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by LuckyLucian
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Ok. But there won't be anything to see. It'll never happen. The woman is irrelevant and an idiot.

And please stop calling her Governor. She quit that job and lost that title. Call her by her new title, "Fox News Shill Sarah Palin". Thank you.

OOPS! When you get elected , you get to keep the title for life.

For example: President Bill Clinton

Get it?

BTW, here is the link on Obamas 41% approval rating.

I did a Google search.

- CBS Story - Obama Approval 41%

You dont when you quit the job, that is the difference.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineFem
I hate to say it but from the what I have seen throug various news stories, even "fake" ones like Daily show and Cobert Report (both of which I love), if it came down to a debate...so what? I hope this is not an attempt to scare someone. The threat of a debate from Sarah Palin seems more comical than dramatic IMHO. Kinda like threatening to harm someone by throwing cotton balls or something equally less harmful, at them.

Sarah Palin has done nothing but make herself seem like a fool. I am sure the GOP has other women they can groom to fulfill whatever agenda needs to be met.

If the debate is an easy win for Obama then he should accept the challenge.

What's the worst that could happen?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It could be a big plus for Obama if he wins the debate.

What's the problem?

He can't hide out on the golf course all year long. Lets go.

Whatever happens just happens.

While he's at it, he should debate Kim Kardashian, Snooki, and heck, why not Ryan Seacrest.

Ya know, cuz it's always a good use of the President's time to debate politically irrelevant celebrities.

I'm sorry, but the idea that she somehow deserves the stage to debate him is just silly.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Ok. But there won't be anything to see. It'll never happen. The woman is irrelevant and an idiot.

And please stop calling her Governor. She quit that job and lost that title. Call her by her new title, "Fox News Shill Sarah Palin". Thank you.

Get it?

I did a Google search.

Oh, i get it. Have you ever heard of person called President Richard Nixon?

OOPS!
Seek the truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Get it?

I did a Google search.

Oh, i get it. Have you ever heard of person called President Richard Nixon?

OOPS!
Seek the truth.

While I dont usually hear people use the term 'president' when talking about nixon, you do have a point. What I should have said is: If you quit, you SHOULDN'T get to keep the title.

But I digress, this is a silly tangent. The point is, she is a nobody, now.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

If Gov. Sarah Palin is a nobody then why is Team Obama attacking her with a

political ad? There must be a reason.

I think David Axelrod is looking for a new villain.

I cracked the code: Victims & Villains

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is irrelevant.

She quit her job as Governor of Alaska.

Now she makes a living by getting the gullible conservatives to buy her books etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

If Gov. Sarah Palin is a nobody then why is Team Obama attacking her with a

political ad? There must be a reason.

I think David Axelrod is looking for a new villain.

I cracked the code: Victims & Villains

Perhaps in response to all the ninkumpoops out there who keep pushing this "radical" myth.

And frankly, i think it is a silly move on his part to invoke that worthless celebrity into any conversation, but that doesnt change the fact. She is no more relevant than any of the other attention seeking celebrities out there, and she WILL NOT get a debate with the president.

If the reasons arent obvious, you are choosing to ignore them.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Sarah Palin is irrelevant.

She quit her job as Governor of Alaska.

Now she makes a living by getting the gullible conservatives to buy her books etc.

Gov. Sarah Palin also has cash rolling in from her - speaking fees -.

She also gets a paycheck from Fox News as a commentator.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
OK, I just checked out the OP. I know, should have before but I didn't. This wasn't an attack on Palin. Palin attacked Obama and his people responded, much less antagonistic too may I add. If you don't want to be shot at don't paint a target on your back. Calling Palin a victim here is far from truthful.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well..."Former" Governor Palin has the debate skills of a tuna...What a bold and ridiculous challenge...she is praying to whatever spaghetti monster she believes in the challenge won't be accepted....and it won't and she knew it wouldn't...

the POTUS has (or should have) more important things to do than take on challenges from the mentally challenged....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here's the ad(from the OP) that has people up in arms:

You tell me who fired the first shot off.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Come on folks....Eurisko has been in love with Palin from the beginning and is one of the few people left in the entire world who thinks she would make a good President.

And Intrepid, you are definitely right.

Also, about the teleprompter...Obama is actually far far better without one. He would eat up Palin in a heartbeat. Geezus people even McCain's own campaign staff thought she was a complete idiot.

In the debate with Biden, she actually asked to call him Joe. Why? Because she couldn't stop pronouncing his last name OBIDEN. It was done intentionally.
edit on 15-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

If this "person" (and I use that term sparingly to describe it) aka Gov. Palin had a brain it would be dangerous....

"He wants to go back to a time before the Civil War"...really? yeah...I'm sure she would like that....he'd be a slave. What a great example of why this "person" ended up killing John McCain's presidential hopes.

A time when we had classes divided by wealth....Isn't that what we have now?

Why do people defend this? I don't understand....She may be a really-really nice lady for all I know but there are some jobs we are not cut out for (I can't work with the public for instance - they annoy me too much) ...and top level politics is not for her...(Mrs. Write-notes-on-my-hand for speeches)

Maybe it's easy to be a Governor of Alaska...I don't know..never been there...but being the POTUS is a whole lot different than running a state that is sparsely populated and 90% wilderness and tundra...
edit on 3/15/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Uh.....uh......uh .......um....er uh..........um ...well........uh.......

Lol! Obama is a idiot. He couldnt debate his way out of a wet paper bag without an earpiece.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Is Obama so thin skinned that he can't take criticism from a non candidate? Why respond with an ad aimed at at a women everyone around here deems as a Bimbo? Are we to expect retaliatory ads from Obama against all of his dissenters from the right? He's already got media matters hot and heavy after Rush and Fox News 24/7. Attack the messenger not the message. Ignore the message and the issues. Seems par for the course around ATS lately and I would expect it to be far worse than it was in 2008. The era that resulted in the creation of the Political Madness Forum and the upside down flag.

He needs to take it like a man for once and respond to his official opponents running against him instead of attacking every small echo of conservationism in this country. He's damn good at stirring the pot and creating divide and distraction.

Man up Obama.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Who is Sarah Palin? Isn't she the one the terminator was sent back to kill?

erm...anyhow..ok sarah, you challenge obama..thats nice. I personally challenge you. you getting a debate with obama is the likelyhood of me getting a debate with you.

Oh...Sarah..right...mother of Bristol Palin, the dancer on dancing with the stars...gotcha. erm..why is some half star dancer's mom wanting to debate a potus...and...why should we care?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Put them in an unplugged debate arena.

No teleprompters or ear buds, then let the two of them go at it.

One could only imagine the ignorant comments spewing from their mouths.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have to ask and I mean this. Did you write that without a smirk on your face?

Originally posted by jibeho

Is Obama so thin skinned that he can't take criticism from a non candidate?

Palin has been portrayed here are the victim when it was shown she was the aggressor. OK, she's a "non candidate". Your words. Why should Obama debate her then?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sarah Palin could not even speak to anything in a debate beyound the current MSM talking points. Ask her anything about the world, history or any real economic questions and she would complete crumble. She is smart but she is not intelligent or wise beyound whats in the news. Hows that border with Russia thing going for yah?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join