It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You do understand that according to your convoluted understanding of the poll that would mean 79% said Biden either won or tied, right?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLucian

You do understand that according to your convoluted understanding of the poll that would mean 79% said Biden either won or tied, right?

It's a CBS poll. It's called spin.

The numbers don't lie. If Gov. Sarah Palin is so terrible, then why in the world did 21%

at CBS say she won? 33% said she tied? That's sounds like Sarah actually did

pretty well. 88% said she won at Fox News.

Add that all up and i think Obama should debate Sarah.

Lets just see what happens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

That CBS looks pretty good for Sarah.

21% said she won???? How is that even possible?

33% said it was a tie??? How is that even possible? All of you said Gov. Sarah Palin
is terrible in a debate.

Hmmm........

She is terrible...21% is not a good number.

Keep trying to spin though.

If Gov. Sarah Palin is so terrible then why in the world did 54% at CBS say she

either won or tied in the debate with VP Joe Biden.

I don't know. Something sounds kinda strange.

So you have switched from saying that she outright won to saying that Biden didn't win by enough???

Whatever keeps your fantasy rolling I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It could be a big plus for Obama if he wins the debate.

What's the problem?

He can't hide out on the golf course all year long. Lets go.

Whatever happens just happens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Ok. But there won't be anything to see. It'll never happen. The woman is irrelevant and an idiot.

And please stop calling her Governor. She quit that job and lost that title. Call her by her new title, "Fox News Shill Sarah Palin". Thank you.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ok. But there won't be anything to see. It'll never happen. The woman is irrelevant and an idiot.

And please stop calling her Governor. She quit that job and lost that title. Call her by her new title, "Fox News Shill Sarah Palin". Thank you.

OOPS! When you get elected , you get to keep the title for life.

For example: President Bill Clinton

Get it?

BTW, here is the link on Obamas 41% approval rating.

I did a Google search.

- CBS Story - Obama Approval 41%

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

While true, you get elected you keep the title, but she quit to become a paid celebrity. She apparently was good for Alaska but I lost all respect for her when she ditched her elected job to become whatever the hell it is she is now.

Sarah Palin is a joke in the political community and its scary that people like you support her so much. That's why this thread receives many replies but few flags, few people support her and for good reason.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

While true, you get elected you keep the title, but she quit to become a paid celebrity. She apparently was good for Alaska but I lost all respect for her when she ditched her elected job to become whatever the hell it is she is now.

Sarah Palin is a joke in the political community and its scary that people like you support her so much. That's why this thread receives many replies but few flags.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Not quite right. Sarah Palin did get elected Governor of Alaska. She does get to keep the

title Gov. Sarah Palin. She quit to write the book Going Rogue and made about $12 Million.

That enabled her to pay off all of her legal bills that piled up due to 16 bogus ethics charges

that were ALL dismissed. They didn't care. The goal was to drain her bank account.

It worked. Now Gov. Sarah Palin is a commentator on Fox News.

--------
Seek the truth. Watch ....The Undefeated...Sarah has a stellar record in Alaska.

That documentary spells it all out. The spokesperson for the governors office

said she was approached by newspaper reporters who were told by their editors

to write a story about Gov. Sarah Palin calling her either a liar or stupid.

The spokesperson gave them evidence to the contrary but they didn't want to hear it.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I saw somewhere that Sarah Palin was going to endorse Obama.

The reasoning behind it was that democrats do just the opposite of everything she says, so the GOP frontrunner would be a shoo-in!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I saw somewhere that Sarah Palin was going to endorse Obama.

The reasoning behind it was that democrats do just the opposite of everything she says, so the GOP frontrunner would be a shoo-in!

All press is good press.

I bet that made them wake up over at MSNBC.

She said what???!!!! Okay, how do we handle this?

Quick! Somebody call Media Matters! We need help.....again.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

By your post there I was quite right. She gets to keep the title even though she quit to become a paid celebrity. She earned 12 million and became a Fox shill. Thanks for providing the details, and no thanks I will never watch any documentary about her, and I'm using the word documentary very, very loosely.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

At about the same point in W's first 4 years his approval rating was around 46%. What's your point?

Seems to me that conservatives think approval rating polls show results of some popularity contest.

(Sorry, I'm busy and popping on and off here. I don't mean to seem so rude. Just trying to be brief.)
edit on 3/15/2012 by LuckyLucian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Everything in...The Undefeated...is correct.

She was elected mayor of Wasilla twice.

She was a state commissioner for a while but quit because it was corrupt. --The CBC --

She was elected governor and took on ExxonMobil. Gov. Sarah Palin won!

It took 30 years but ExxonMobil finally developed Point Thompson, AK.

Jobs...Jobs....Jobs!

You know the rest.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

At about the same point in W's first 4 years his approval rating was around 46%. What's your point?

Seems to me that conservatives think approval rating polls show results of some popularity contest.

(Sorry, I'm busy and popping on and off here. I don't mean to seem so rude. Just trying to be brief.)
edit on 3/15/2012 by LuckyLucian because: (no reason given)

41% is the worst it has ever been.

The Sandra Fluke secret has leaked out.

She is represented by the PR firm SKDKnickerbocker which also handles the PR for

the movie Game Change.

There is other terrible news in the same New York Times poll. The alarm bells are

ringing over at David Axelrods office. - They need a new villain. NOW! -

It's Gov. Sarah Palin.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have just as much chance debating Obama as Sarah Palin does. It's not going to happen. Obama has nothing to gain by doing it. Palin on the other hand would see her career being revived for a short period.

Now if they threw Santorum into the debate and made the topic about contraceptives and women's role in the world, it would be worth making some popcorn for.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Don't think you can say they are the same in any way.

Then you are blind.
They are a mirror image of each other .. just opposite sides of the right/left game.

Uhhh, Obama is a Harvard lawyer, Palin is an ex Alaska pageant girl, with an attitude.

Uhhh, talk about slanted spin on your part.
The shills at MSNBC would be proud.
You left out a few things.

Obama may have went to Harvard ... but the community organizer was an ACORN lawyer.
He's totally inept. His severe lack of experience before becoming POTUS shows.
And as far as 'attitude' .... Obama's racist attitudes come shining forth in both his
choice of 'churches' (black liberation theology) and his attacks on white people in general in
his books and in his speeches. ('that's how white folks will do you' ... 'typical white person grandmother').

Your spin aside .. Palin is more than just an ex Alaska pageant girl. Palin received a bachelor's degree in communicatinos with an emphasis in journalism from the University of Idaho. She was elected to the Wasilla City Council and then served as Mayor for the city. She then was elected gov. of Alaska. Even with only 1/2 a term as gov. she had more executive experience than Obama did when he ran for POTUS.

Again .. bottom line ... neither one is up for the job of POTUS. Obama is failing because he wasn't qualified for the job. Palin isn't qualified. And either way ... there wouldn't be a debate between someone sitting in the Oval office and a former 1/2 term gov,

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
All Palin has to do is ask him questions about the Constitution and it would be the end of Obama..

One of them was a Constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago and the editor of the Harvard Law Review. The other didn't know what the Fed was, didn't understand the difference between North and South Korea and had really know understanding of the history of the First and Second World Wars until she was tutored on these basic subjects AFTER she was asked to be McCain's running mate. You really think someone with that little knowledge has any sort of grasp of the subtleties of Constitutional law, more so than the one who was at the pinnacle of his class at the best law school in America and taught that very subject at one of the other best law schools in America?

Really? Really???

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Side Show Sarah at it again? Youbetcha'.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes, governors run a state.

Senators don't run anything. They don't even read the bills they vote on.

The bills are written in statutory language.

Hence, "Lets pass the bill so we can find out what's inside it."

Thank you Nancy Pelosi for that wonderful revelation.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I hate to say it but from the what I have seen throug various news stories, even "fake" ones like Daily show and Cobert Report (both of which I love), if it came down to a debate...so what? I hope this is not an attempt to scare someone. The threat of a debate from Sarah Palin seems more comical than dramatic IMHO. Kinda like threatening to harm someone by throwing cotton balls or something equally less harmful, at them.

Sarah Palin has done nothing but make herself seem like a fool. I am sure the GOP has other women they can groom to fulfill whatever agenda needs to be met.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join