It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by nineix

Have you ever considered that there just might not be any aliens?

Have you ever heard of the Drake Equation? The probability that we are alone is slimmer than you might think.

The problem with statistical calculations is that you have to know all the parameters involved and their role....

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Of course i may be off a few weeks or even a few months, hence the question mark in the title...

So what you are saying is that you'll never be wrong, because it could happen sometime in the future...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Well...if this so called invasion will unite all mankind for one last time, then I am all for it. At least we can differentiate friends from foes unlike the conflicts we have here on Earth today. Paranoia..hate...and suspicion is not the way forward for mankind and its getting worse. Time for the aliens to show themselves and end all speculations.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sun is a giant ball of fire. How is it even possible that something could come out of it? And when we know that the possibility of a fake alien invasion by illuminati is very high, how come we even know that what's real or what's not?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
where is the freak'n invasion already...come on I bought a ton of bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlucchese
where is the freak'n invasion already...come on I bought a ton of bullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to Phil Schneider, your own piss should work actually better than guns on the Greys, since their skin is supposedly very sensitive to ammonia.

So start making super-soakers fully loaded with pee with your kids in the basement... and make sure your neighbors don't see that!

edit on 10/4/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Parliament Funkadelic tried to tell us all this back in the 70's man:

You've got all that is really needed
To save a dying world from its funk less hell

Stupidly I forced a smile
My composure was secure
I wore a silly grin from ear to ear
A smile they saw right through

Oh, but then like a streak of lightning it came
Filling my brain with this pain
Without saying a word this voice I heard
"Give up the funk, you punk"

Unfunky kind of UFO
(From the sun)
Here from the sun
(You've got the groove)
You've got the groove and we want some

We're unfunky and we're obsolete
(And out of time)
And we're out of time
Gonna take your funk and make it mine

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, oh

You could feel so much better
If you would show me how to funk like you do

Save a dying world from its funk less hell

Deep in pain I called the names
Of some funkified friends of mine
And they were on the road and gettin' it on
And groovin' for hours live

Oh, like a streak of lightning it came
Filling my brain with pain
Without saying a word, this voice I heard
"Give up the funk, you punk"

Unfunky kind of UFO
(From the sun)
Here from the sun
(You've got the groove)

(Unfunky and obsolete)
(And out of time)
And we're out of time
[ Lyrics from: www.lyricsty.com... ]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, oh
Shine

I don't know where but they were near
They took me by surprise
They crept upon me early this morning
Right before my eyes and they were saying
("Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, sweet old music")

Unfunky kind of UFO
(From the sun)
Here from the sun
(You've got the groove)
You've got the groove and we want got some

(Unfunky and obsolete)
(And out of time)
And we're out of time

Unfunky kind of UFO
(From the sun)
Here from the sun
(You've got the groove)

(Unfunky and obsolete)
(And out of time)
And we're out of time

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just stopping by to check on the invasion.....when is the date again?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The invasion is going on as we speak, only it's invisible unless you are an Indigo Child.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Oh....I see.........**looks over shoulder**.........what ...the...??????

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
1) We've only been able to monitor the sun with SOHO for 16 years. Our sun is 4,500,000,000 years old. Observing a solar event and claiming it's unique without any doubt is preposterous.
2) It's just a coronal hole. look it up. Here's a photo of another one that's more impressive. www.suntrek.org...
3) The artifacts in the 2nd video haven't even been verified afaik. Nassim even says "please no recording". I guess he wants to milk those gullible gits for all they're worth, in secrecy.
4) If aliens could use stars for transit then they could reach Earth from the Sun in probably less than an hour. I think a civilization that harnesses all the power in the universe and makes planet sized spaceships (according to that one video) can manage that....
edit on 11-4-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A: There are many religions who believe their creators came from the heavens. Why? Because if they dont see Gods on Earth, then they have to be in space,right? So, like other cultures, it only makes sense that they would carve things from space. We are talking about people who lived in a time where they had no clue of diseases, natural disasters, or basically anything a elementary student here should know. I just cant go along with this due to a few stones and very grainy videos. I mean, i understand why people do, they need to believe something greater than themselves, its what helps alcoholics. Example--there is ONE grainy video of bigfoot, made by a movie maker who just happened to be in the woods at the time and only got 5 seconds of video, and yet alot of people believe theres such a thing. Just like the LochNess. There was one picture that set of an entire craze looking for some prehistoric creature, yet even that was found to be fake when the photographer admitted it on his death bed.

Question now-don't you think, that if there were "thousands" of aliens that were supposedly even around thousands of years ago, that they would have stopped in and made themselves a little more obvious by now? And also--how in the blue blazes does ANY living being withstand ELEVEN THOUSAND (yes, 11000F) temps??

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

If the supposed aliens are coming because of a war, then why now? Why didnt they stop Hiroshima and Nagasaki, two of the worst instances of what war can bring. Or WW2 in general, where at least 40 MILLION people died. I just dont see any reasoning here.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

LMAO.."indigo children"..
Top Indigo Characteristics

Brilliant with technology
Relaxed and casual
Peer-oriented
Love junk food
High energy
Bored in school and easily distracted
Multi-task effortlessly
Blunt in communication
Unswayed by previous social norms
View entitlement as a right
Androgynous....seems to me that every teenager in America should be able to see it then huh-nancy ann tappe is a hoax all of her own

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I still cant believe you received hundreds of stars and flags for this thread...... We are 1 day away from a month (since you started this thread), if nothing happens, you should lose all the stars, flags, and love you receivd for creating a hoax on ATS.... If im wrong and an alien invasion happens tomorrow ill come back in to eat crow....

edit on 13-4-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I would like to get some clarification from the op

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Some races travel star to star, some travel planet to planet, some have to hitch a ride with the Travelers because they aren't capable of the rubber-band effect that is used to travel through vast amounts of space in a short amount of time.
But I've read that they do have the capability to travel directly THROUGH stars. Maybe the sun really is a 'stargate'...
Hmmmmm.....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TooManyTheories

What "races" do you know that travel 'star to star'? And how does anything travel through anything so hot? Im just curious where you heard or read anything of this nature....

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I am going to start by saying that the size of the sun is about a million times bigger than earth. This craft would dwarf earth by about 100-1000 times. Based on that alone. I say no way in hell unless we are dealing with 1000- foot tall giants or little tiny aliens that dont walk and can put stuff together with their minds. Like I said based on the sheer size relative to earth. Not happening. Im about to check out you stargate video now

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Now as to the 8th of march. Almost everything bad in my life happened on that day. I get put into foster care one day on march 8th. I was adopted on march 8th for fear of never being close to anybody and travleing from place to place with no love. So let myself get adopted on march 8th. I also, got kicked out put in jail and put back in foster care on a march 8th and I found o a few years later that I would have to spend another three months in foster care on march 8th. As far as march 8th being a day of fear and destruction and knowledge. I agree. I will finish the video and respond with another comment.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56 >>

join