It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This thread is a month old.
The aliens should be here already?

I take it this is yet another prophesy that didn't and never will come to pass?

Prophecy = exactly what WON'T happen.

Will all this supposedly compelling evidence be used again in another thread some other time when the sun makes interesting shapes?

I propose that if all this compelling evidence of an alien invasion put forward in this post came to not this time, it will do the very same next time the sun makes fun shapes and someone goes all little boy crying wolf.

This thread is hilarious. That you for the joke OP, even if you weren't joking.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Looks to me like a bee keeper dreaming about magic mushrooms

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Tick tock, tick tock....

Nearly two months on and no invasion yet...

What gives?

Have a flat and forgot to pay their AAA bill?

Oh, yeah...

They should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So here we are in May with no alien invasion from the Sun. I hope this is a lesson to all the people that flagged this and believed it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
So here we are in May with no alien invasion from the Sun. I hope this is a lesson to all the people that flagged this and believed it.

On here
They will just star and flag the next wild theory

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

April came and went with no invasion.

Perhaps they are just a little late and are on the move right now:

You may find this video of interest. It just started making the rounds and appears in the thread below, which you may also find interesting:

SOHO down. "Emergency Sun Reacquisition" mode. Lost the Sun. Seismos down as well

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Its down because of this video 100%

Just to point out this guy discovered it and was ripped off by ADG, and others. Its still on the front page of youtube under science and technology
SOHO down. "Emergency Sun Reacquisition" mode. Lost the Sun. Seismos down as well
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/7/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos and added photo

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

So how's that alien invasion through the sun portal?

ROFL

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I call BS.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I love this site ..insanity runs free, where is the alien attack, the killer earth quacks .... Blah blah blah...once again I wish I could get the good stuff these people are smoking...Oh by the way I worked at 9/11...What happened as the government said it happened for building 1 and 2... I know alot of firefighters that were there...the bad thing is that the DEP is screwing all these men and women for health benefits....it was nasty stuff.
edit on 22-5-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That's what I was thinking. Ever since the Ring of Fire solar exclipse, things seem different. I was just reading where NASA blasted off the Dragon rocket. After all, we are in the Year of the Dragon. Then, I read an article talking about NASA shooting celebrity ashes into space. Are these some sort modernized ancient rituals done in honor of the occult? There have been many celebrity deaths throughout 2012. The ones who are keeling over young (47-60) really stick out to me. Then, we're also seeing the resurrection of celebrity STARS such as Michael Jackson and Tupac.
Strange things are a foot indeed! I recommend everyone takes the time to watch the movie "Killuminati". It'll blow your mind!

Be well, everyone!
edit on 22-5-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That's what I was thinking. Ever since the Ring of Fire solar exclipse, things seem different. I was just reading where NASA blasted off the Dragon rocket. After all, we are in the Year of the Dragon. Then, I read an article talking about NASA shooting celebrity ashes into space. Are these some sort modernized ancient rituals done in honor of the occult? There have been many celebrity deaths throughout 2012. The ones who are keeling over young (47-60) really stick out to me. Then, we're also seeing the resurrection of celebrity STARS such as Michael Jackson and Tupac.
Strange things are a foot indeed! I recommend everyone takes the time to watch the movie "Killuminati". It'll blow your mind!

Be well, everyone!
edit on 22-5-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Yeah they probably landed on the moon while the eclipse took place so we couldnt see them

Countdown for the next wacky theory......

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I knew this would happen.... It's obvious that the aliens got lost again... Damn intergalactic maps, I told them to use their GPS/Navigation, but they decided to go with the gas station map... Anyways, it looks like they went the wrong way when they hit the proverbial fork in the road.. I guess we caught a break... again...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yeah they probably landed on the moon while the eclipse took place so we couldnt see them

Does thinking inside of the box all the time ever make you feel crampy?
I could imagine that it would.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It's getting very interesting outside the box here.
The possibilities are awe inspiring .
I love this grand and wonderful show.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

I guess maybe I didn't word that right, or I interpreted that comment wrong and read it as sarcasm when it wasn't, but, yes. Anything is possible. Why couldn't they have docked on the moon during the eclipse? Nothing is beyond absurd at this point. I just have to believe that they're already here anyways, so keeping us looking towards the sky is just another distraction. When everyone's eyes are focused on the skies, I'll be keeping mine to the ground.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why do we always end up making up things that are so far from whats actually happening?
I believe we do this to hide from the truth that we are out of control and heading down a road of destruction!
then there are those of us whom remain ignorant to reality!
Then there are those of us who see what's happening in the world but feel truely powerless to stop it!
Then there are those few sitting in the drivers seat consuming the resources with reckless abandon and
living well beyond the average individual!
These are the 4 kinds of people that make up the majority of our world!

Why will we wait till the last minute before we try to fix those things which are leading us to destroy ourselves?
This is a question which i know the answer to but each of us needs to realise on our own!
If the majority of us don't realize that this is even a question that is more important then any which we have previously looked at throughout our entire history then we are doomed to repeat a destruction which has probably happened before and to many races throughout the multiverse.

has anyone else even considered that 2012 will not be the end but only the beginning of the end if we do not choose wisely?
I wish people would consider that our lives are in jeopardy and we all have the power to intervene in the changes that are needed!
That we can not make those changes by competing but only through cooperation of all creative individuals on an immense scale never before tryed!

If we wait till the day comes when our social system fails it will already be to late!
If we wait for god, ET or some benevolent leader to save us then we are fools being led to the slaughter!

It's up to us to change and each of us has a purpose in the evolution of our society!
our purpose is alot more important then any of us could ever realize!
I can assure you all that what we are doing now is not it!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Sorry, I've been busy.
Did I miss the invasion?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

You really joined a site like this to Share and Learn...WTF? I have been reading as a guest for years, and have now...why now??
,,, decided to join...Why are you are still spouting the tired and totally disprovable claptrap, the sponsered doctored media gave you the 'party' line on...Are you a known disinfo spreader...? If you reallly were there on 9/11, I hope you would have had the intelligence to look further, I wasn't there that day, and even I halfway round the globe and accessing mainstream media knew there was something wrong, I'm an ok engineer and physicist, and know damned well you cannot 'collapse' 80 floors of building that have no significant structural failure, and then do it to building 7...wtf? (and doing it in less than 10 seconds...pahtuey!!)
If you could look at the work of Dr. Judy Wood and then give us a detailed 'expose' of how she got it all wrong and the goverment don't have direct energy weapons, the power to create hurricanes and earthquakes (Haarp and other 'stuff'), and then also tell us that Jim Marrs got it all wrong too? His track record is too damned sharp to ignore...
Why are some of you people even here...just to tell us we are 'Insane'...Enjoy the bliss of your ignorance, the rest of us don't.
As for the invasion...does there need to be one just yet? They could just be sitting in space waiting, We have a few months before global meltdown. Everything else has been planned to the second, so why rush it now? We haven't had a the World War yet? or the Olympics fiasco? Really guys, this stuff is a little lame. We have seen it so many times and we are still discussing the 'IF' and not the 'When'...
Neovain, As for the assumption on the speed of craft, here is the truth...well, thats a fine statement..haha, .Here is something, If you can use the Sun as a stargate it just means you have an understanding of the universe as an 'Electrical, Plasmic, Magnetic' entity...(for links check out Wal Thornhill, he gives the 'Real' physics behind Nas Haramein, tho Nas has something going on) and that would give so many possibilities for interstellar travel, and options of universal travel it truly mind boggles, we ie civilian... 'currently' use craft that have 'dynamics' if you dipense with 'drag' and have the craft in 'sympathy' with it's medium or environment then you can really start moving, and you don't get a sonic boom, as you aren't pushing against anything...secondly if you also don't put a ceiling limit on light speed, as please, light is such a weak force, and utilise magnetic, plasmic, electric... ie 'etheric' for want of a better term then you can see how slow light speed appears, it's hard I know when we have physicists and cosmologists talking about space in a 2d linear fashion, ala einsteins 'ball on a blanket' thesis...puhlease... how damned stupid does that make them...Obsessing about light, when the universal energy spectrum doesn't...tends to make us look really stupid, the sun is 8 seconds away or closer, think about how dna spirals? and then think about how a 10ft phone cord shortens if you twist it in a similar fashion? You are thinking outside the box...tho you are still on the table...leave the box and the table behind it's far more fun!

and back to hightnawk...

Lastly, even if we had huge space ships leaving the sun, they could be sitting over new york in 'cloak' mode casting a shadow, whilst birds bounce off the sides and people like you would call us Insane for noticing...

Most of the smart people know that there are 'insiders' working within the truth movement, just look at the 9/11 scenario...so why bother making yourself look so obviously bought?

Rather be mad....than Ignorant or Owned!?

Peace and blessings to all!!

Winged One

ps (tho I fear some of you need a little more help than that...)

pps..Its a bit pissy and naggy for a first post, tho jesu christos... first rule of insanity club...the rest will get there in the end....
edit on 11-6-2012 by wingedangel because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by wingedangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Guess what aliens have better things to do than invade us.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
July now and still no invasion.

I've already eaten all the food I bought for the alien invasion party.

When is the invasion suppose to happen again?

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56 >>

join