It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my teacher right?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sorry, double post

[Edited on 26-9-2004 by Herman]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
first of all my teacher is a he. and my parents did have a conference with him he said he was sorry and that he didnt know he was expressing his political views.Thank you guys for saying i'm smart!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
yeah i haven't really looked at this thread in a long time but now tht i do i realize tht my teacher ....ugh...well i think he got fired...but i'm not sure....cuz hes no longer working at my school! yay! and im not impressionable....just so u kno...i think many of u have already realized this....and thanks for taking the time to do this ! i appreciate tht! LOVE TO ATS!!1

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
always second guess your teachers other wise youll be feeding you lies all the time
eg one of my biology teachers doesnt have a degree (in anything) and my class is pretty sure she didnt take biology as a a-level, and when we ask her question she (the text book in front of her) doesnt know she makes any random stuff up, again i know it was random because that lunch i put it into my laptop and tons of opposing information came up

ps i think they went for the oil

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ok??? ur typing didn't really make much sense.... can u edit yours please? so i understand what you mean...tht would be much appreciated...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join