It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT BEN FULFORD MESSAGE - NWO (illuminati) About To Nuke The World With WW3

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow.

The Matrix is all I have to say.

He sounds bonkers. But too few would listen.

And Frankly if this were true, which I'm refusing comment on. I don't want to die or be imprisoned. All I can do is remain educated.

I hope that there are clearer thinking men than I, with the means to eradicate corruption out there. God Bless the human race, and I refuse to father any children as the best way I can stand up for my beliefs.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
this guy seems a bit off his rocker, haven't really looked into him at all tho, so ill just take it for what its worth at the moment. thanks for sharing. also that last anon video was crappy in like every aspect. for professional computer hackers you would think they could do a bit better quality video. plus i still think they are fed's. they seems to say all the right things but don;t really follow thru with much, i think they are trying to help cause civil unrest so they can usher in martial law. thanks for the video

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
reply to post by amongus

Here is the link from first vid :

WW3

and here from the second :

Anon

Thank you boss

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford

Take whatever he says with alot of salt.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

He predicted that Bill Gates will be arrested so here it is :

Bill Gates arrested

and that Pope will resign on 15th of April ... so this is still to come...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have some questions for those that are familiar with this man and his message:

1 - What was the motivation for Japan to be attacked via artificial tsunami and what evidence exists to suggest this as the genesis of the event opposed to a natural tectonic movement?

2 - If we assume the aim of this "small group of old men" is world domination and control, why would they, first, kill Michael Jackson and then why would a logical expose from a sane man include this random conspiracy?

3 - What credentials does this man possess that would allow us to overlook the agitated and seemingly unbalanced state this man has portrayed to deliver his messages?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Has anyone ever had dealings with a large corporation? PR people are busy with a hundred things. Some out outsourced, some work for more than one company.

The PR person suggested Cassidy contact a Msoft spokesperson.

I can picture them calling around looking for an answer,

"Jim, what the hell is wrong with you?, we don't have time for this you're on a deadline."

I was in contact with the PR Directer for a major bank once, asking a follow up question to a 30 minute conversation we had a week earlier. He said, "I didn't have time to look into that, did you want me to drop everything I'm doing and do that now?"

Needless to say, there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Proof of nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflecting Pool

2 - If we assume the aim of this "small group of old men" is world domination and control, why would they, first, kill Michael Jackson and then why would a logical expose from a sane man include this random conspiracy?

MJ was the second coming of Christ.

Like we have to explain everything to you...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Reflecting Pool

MJ was the second coming of Christ.

Like we have to explain everything to you...

Damn, my research missed that most crucial of factoids.....thanks for the clarification.

Although this creates further logical rabbit holes:

If MJ was Jesus, then Jesus, by extention practiced and promoted child-abuse. Conclusion: Jesus & molestation = GOOD.
Yet according to Mr. Fulford, the evil, horrible Pope is a child molestor who needs to be killed. Conclusion: Pope & molestation = BAD.

I am much less unconfused then before......

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is funny that I'm watching the video and Fulford says they are planting nukes off the coast of Japan near Chiba (@1:45).
While not 30 minutes before I read another posters article on numerous earthquakes hitting Chiba today. 10 quakes in Chiba during last 90 min...

Hmmmm. Watching the rest of the video now...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I noticed this earlier in the week

The Pope will die within a year: Vatican 'assassination fears' revealed

The Pope will die within the next 12 months, a senior Vatican figure has reportedly claimed amid fears of an assassination plot. The sensational prediction was allegedly made by Cardinal Paolo Romeo, the archbishop of Palermo in Sicily, on a recent visit to China. Cardinal Romeo reportedly made the startling prediction of the Pope's death during a trip to China in November 2011. He seemed so sure of the fact that the people he spoke with, including Italian businessmen and Chinese representatives of the Catholic Church, were convinced that he was talking about an assassination attempt. They were so alarmed by his remarks that they reported them back to the Vatican. The extraordinary comments were written up in a top-secret report, dated Dec 30, 2011, and delivered to the Pope by a senior cardinal, Dario Castrillon Hoyos, a Colombian, in January

Edit

ATS Thread about it here
edit on 14-3-2012 by ukWolf because: As Above

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
reply to post by grey580

He predicted that Bill Gates will be arrested so here it is :

Bill Gates arrested

and that Pope will resign on 15th of April ... so this is still to come...

Man I hate that robot voice. I'd rather read

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That man is clearly insane. And I mean completely and totaly bonkers.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yeah this guy "appears" nuts at first glance, unfortunate that's all most people will give him. Also since he got himself associated with people like Wilcox, oh well. The nerds all sit at the same table at lunch, right?

I think appearances are a bogus way to make logical decisions, so I have not written Mr. Fulford off yet by any means. His credentials check out, and he's respected by many in Japan. He may be under serious stress and psychological attack, since his message is a dangerous one to the powers that be.

I think there's something to at least part of his story. Also I think maybe standing a little farther back to connect way more dots than you've ever had to before may be a necessary step if this scheme he believes in is to be proven true.

If he's a complete nutjob, then this whole scenario was at least more interesting than watching t.v. or playing with a smartphone. I just don't let it drive my actions with fear.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

He also claimed that geithner was arrested the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bunch of bullocks.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This was his video from the other day (March 12).

It is the full 15 minute clip.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I understand the skepticism of this guy ben fulfurd, but the problem is there are always a few grains of truth within the disinfo. I don't generally prescribe to theories about the end of the world or apocalypse but i feel that things are being set in motion for a big happening soon. it just seems weird how things are playing out. natural resources are being snapped up and so many laws are being enacted that basically strip any person of any kind of legal rights. He is right that we have all the things we need to improve our world - we can feed and clothe everyone! why don't we?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Are people seriously watching this guy and giving him credence?

Ben Fulford is a raving lunatic!......he's like a tramp pushing a shopping trolley around town full of bin bags screaming about the coming end of the world!

"They" were responsible for:
WW1
WW2
The holocaust
Murder of JFK
Murder of Martin Luther King
Death of John Lennon
Death of Michael Jackson

pathetic

edit on 15/3/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

and who are you again? the guy who judges and insults others really well?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'd have to say I agree with some of the posters here, that Fulford is not entirely stable. He's looking a bit more out of it every time he posts. His track record is very poor. I truly wish half the stuff he said was true, but sorry I don't think it is. He is probably unwittingly, some kind of disinformation agent.

Especially nutty was his reality break where he started chumming it up with David Rockefeller, his supposed sworn enemy, due to the close relationship his family had with the Rockefellers. This is not the behavior of a rational individual sorry to say.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join