It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT BEN FULFORD MESSAGE - NWO (illuminati) About To Nuke The World With WW3

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tagasbob

and who are you again? the guy who judges and insults others really well?

I do apologise....I wasn't aware that I am not allowed my own opinion......is it just people who agree with this lunatic who are allowed to post?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

he's like a tramp pushing a shopping trolley around town full of bin bags screaming about the coming end of the world!

pathetic.

If this is what you call your 'opinion', then it is unnecessary because it is ignorant. If you have read any of Ben's stuff, you would know that he talks about the coming of a better world almost exclusively. Alarming the town when a wolf shows up to the pasture is not 'Crying Wolf' when it's actually real; it's called taking responsibility. The fear is a projection of yourself; not Ben's. His MO is to talk very openly and publicly about the intelligence he receives - both good and bad. He is willing to go out on these limbs because if he can change the plot and stop negative events from happening by making them public, he is wiling to take the credibility hit for a more positive outcome. You can hate him for this, but I think it's a purely ego-driven thing. Ben doesn't care what you think of him if he feels telling the internet what he has heard might change things for the better.

Fulford is not just a 'quack' either. His resume is very impressive. Being a top Forbes financial reporter would definitely get you closer to the inner circle where if you wanted to dig for information among friendly acquaintances, you could probably do so. So the idea that he would have some starting connections in this industry is not ridiculous.

Why are you so threatened by this man? If you are so convinced that he is pathetic and a fraud, how do you feel about the mainstream media and their reporting? Do you think they are being 100% truthful all the time? Do the facts always check up? No source is perfect. Ben just passes on what his intelligence is saying after he's surveyed the big picture of what each has to say. As someone who hasn't ever worked in the global financial world, I appreciate this. Do I take it with a huge grain of salt? For sure, but I don't get angry about it. Treat it like fiction if you want; it's not hurting anyone. Last I checked, the monarchies, bankers, and politicos were doing just fine as they sit in their ivory towers and run the world.

Who are you trying to protect?
edit on 17-3-2012 by tagasbob because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2012 by tagasbob because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Why are you so threatened by this man? If you are so convinced that he is pathetic and a fraud, how do you feel about the mainstream media and their reporting? Do you think they are being 100% truthful all the time? Do the facts always check up? No source is perfect. Ben just passes on what his intelligence is saying after he's surveyed the big picture of what each has to say. As someone who hasn't ever worked in the global financial world, I appreciate this. Do I take it with a huge grain of salt? For sure, but I don't get angry about it. Treat it like fiction if you want; it's not hurting anyone. Last I checked, the monarchies, bankers, and politicos were doing just fine as they sit in their ivory towers and run the world.
reply to post by tagasbob

Get you!

I don't feel threatened by this man at all....I was simply expressing my opinion, where was I getting angry?
I do take anything he says as fiction.
I see you take everything he says with a "huge grain of salt".........so do I.....that's why I said he appears (to me) to be a rambling tramp of a man who screams nonsense.

Try not to put words in my mouth, or label me with emotions I don't feel, I simply expressed an opinion , my opinion...... of Benjamin Fulford......end of.

And how can someone's opinion be "unnecessary"?

edit on 17/3/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
What do you people think about that ??

About what? He makes yet another failed prediction - funny how none of his previous "predictions" ever happened....

yet some people seem to believe any rubbish he spews out!
edit on 17-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Pope Malevolent XVI

That was awesome..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join