It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Scientific Breakthrough For Drinkers Everywhere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

You are welcome, I guess some people forgot to take their happy pill today.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

A good one! Should be available everywhere. The only problem is the space you need. Don’t sell it in Holland!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is not a bad invention at all. Although I can't say it is good for the dancefloor; the potential for use by waiters/ waitresses is great.

Also, knowing someone with Parkinsons disease, this would be extremely useful in helping her carry food and drink etc around the house without her unexpected movements and jerking causing spillages. Thumbs up for paractical uses
, thumbs down for looking cool in your local club

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Guess no one noticed this is fake and not a real device.

*Sigh...* There's always one!
Source for the fakery besides reading the youtube comments? Maybe it should be moved to the jokes forum but I would need evidence.

It's a humorous advertisement. One of a series from an advertising campaign by the Hahn Beer company. It looked quite obviously cgi-ified to me.

www.bestadsontv.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Even if it as a fake ad, the tech is still there to do this. It's the same tech used in self leveling motion picture cameras.

With that said, when I first watched the vid, I cried. Tears of joy and jubilation that I would never again spill a drop of my precious home brew! If it is not real, Im going to figure out how to make it real!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have never spilled a drop of my precious Amber Nectar and I don't ever intend to

Entertaining vid though S+F

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
I have never spilled a drop of my precious Amber Nectar and I don't ever intend to

You dont drink enough then

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I guess I was paying so much attention to the beer that I failed to notice any cgi in it, sorry!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

S&F? It still has the same number (5) it did when this thread died. It's the large blue Flag-It icon at the top, I can see you're new so just thought I'd mention it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join