It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Bomb As Panetta Lands In Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeah, let's wish for the assassination of a U.S. Secretary of Defense. Reaaaaal classy...

I think that it's best if we wait to get some more facts before jumping to any conclusions as to the "who" or "why" considering the media isn't even entirely certain it was a car bomb. If it was an attack I would be interested in who, and how they managed to pull it off. Between how they got onto the run way with a bomb (should that be the case) and how they knew the timing needed to do so, it could be very useful information in the future investigation.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is The real news there is a rising coup in the military per ben f

The cabal is now trying to disarm their own boys because they are nervous???

Is fulford right about all this speculation!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Could have been the Israelis since Panetta didnt attack Iran...just saying

But damn, getting that close to the sec of defense?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Wow separating a soldier from his weapon is quite possibly a no no. There is no way on hell I would disarm my self for no one. That weapon is what makes me a soldier. Probably because Panetta knows he works for Israel and these marines want to get the F back home, instead of fighting these wars for nothing, just to be killed by a 40 dollar IED, after they had millions of dollars of training.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
turns out the whole car bomb attack was a load of horse manure. there was no bomb. some local was upset crashed a truck and set himself on fire. it was the act of a desperate man. a man who cannot understand maybe how a possibly drunk US solider can go around shooting dead kids. the media tell us he had previosuly suffered a head injury and went on a rampage. then local people are saying there may have been several drunk soliders shooting people dead. so some US media admit there may have been drink invovled but still say only one solider was invovled.

now what the hell would you do if foreign soliders were behaving like this in your country?

suppose it distracts people from the fact Panetta wanted his own men diarmed before he would talk to them.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join