It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to the Taser abuse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I agree with the OP. Every time a taser is used there should be an investigation. I'd hate to be tazed. I've a feeling it would kill me.

Seems odd to me now ...that they don't do this already.

Thanks for your response.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

I didn't know that..thanks. I Still do not understand the point. They would still have a firearm.

P

I saw a drunk guy in downtown Indianapolis one night who looked like a farm worker. Three cops tried to stop him to talk to him. One pulled the taser pulled the trigger and nothing. Then the other, them the third. When all three realized nothing penetrated, the target then turned and ran. Nobody did nothing but as for those standing around laughed and clapped and cheered.
If you protest wear carhart.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by spav5

I didn't know that..thanks. I Still do not understand the point. They would still have a firearm.

P

I saw a drunk guy in downtown Indianapolis one night who looked like a farm worker. Three cops tried to stop him to talk to him. One pulled the taser pulled the trigger and nothing. Then the other, them the third. When all three realized nothing penetrated, the target then turned and ran. Nobody did nothing but as for those standing around laughed and clapped and cheered.
If you protest wear carhart.

Exactly my point..he was so much of a criminal that they did nothing when their new toy didn't work. They didn't chase him or do anything. If this is true, they were just sadistic cowards wanting to abuse their authority and inflict pain without even breaking a sweat. Thanks for your response.

Peace

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My solution to taser abuse?

Don't mess with the cops.

Know your rights, use your rights.

But don't play stupid games with the cops. They'll stomp you. That's what they are trained to do.

And don't run from them. Running only makes you look guilty. Good guys and innocent people don't run.

At least the vast majority of the claims of taser abuse comes from people who are extremely prejudiced against cops when in actuality they truly are doing the proper action. More than the vast majority of the time, it's the person's fault for making a stupid decision, such as resisting arrest and trying to run while handcuffed.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I just noticed your response..sorry for the tardiness : )

Don't be bad and bad things won't happen to you.

Don't have stuff that anyone would want..and your stuff won't get stolen.

Sounds like a simple solution.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join