It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe something big will go down in March? Take a look at this!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx
reply to post by Monkeygod333

That is interesting... but why would poachers be given a deadline at all? Why would'nt the buyers just buy as much as they could and then stop whenever they wanted? And what kind of post-apocolypse resource is ivory anyway?

"End of the worlds comming, money is gonna be worhless."
"Well I better stock up on ivory then!"

It sounds fishy enough but I'm having trouble with the behind the scenes logic.
edit on 13-3-2012 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

Hmm...
Maybe Africa's about to disappear?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

African elephants migrate, it is more than likely that the elephants that inhabit this area of Cameroon simply move on around the end of March.

African elephants usually migrate at the beginning of the dry season, between June and November; heading toward more hospitable locations near rivers and water sources that are not prone to drying. When the rainy season arrives, usually from October to December and March to June, elephant herds return to native regions to feed on the lush, green vegetation the rains helped regenerate. Elephant migration allows time for the re—growth of vegetation in exhausted grazing areas.

source

This is a bit of a silly conspiracy really, March will end and April, May, June...etc will all come and go.....and we will all still be here, cooking up the next "Big event".....I think we all need to get out more

<< 1  2   >>

join