It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Sphere attached to the Sun by a cord

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

What I found interesting about this movie is that when you play around with the gamma and contrast it appears as though you can see plasma stream around the round object in an arc that would indicate to me that there is something there nearby. My first thought was that this was a planet far in the distance that just happened to be lined up with the material streaming out.

I remember a while back when there was a discharge of black material that they thought had come from deeper layers within the sun . . . it was mentioned that they had not seen a discharge like that . . . can't remember the article and/or thread though.

Anyhow, interesting to say the least . . . I am sure there is a good explanation for this.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
I hope it's paracord they are using with some good knots!

I'd love to get some of that ultra high strength paracord rated to 5500 °C, I could have my very own worldwide monopoly on space lifts with that stuff!

But seriously, I agree with an earlier poster. Someone has been watching a liiiiitle to much Star Trek...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire
I hope it's paracord they are using with some good knots!

They can have the best knots in the world now that I have found them I have fired my inter galactic 177 caliber pellet gun at them. When it reaches them early tomorrow it will be travili g over 2,000,000 feet per second . That biosphere will be pierced causing instant depressurization popping the little blue heads of the Andromodens . The gaul they have trying to turn our sun into a giant vibrator those little blue perverts .

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
According to the Tolec, and the Commander of the Andromeda Council Biosphere, they state that there is this large sphere attached to the Sun is in fact one of their own biospheres.

What the f*** did I just read?
Is this serious?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Looks like someone may be on to something in a similar thread:

Post by Aloysius the Gaul-Polar Crown Cavity

So this may be fairly normal . . . we have just recently began to be able to capture images of them.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
wow
just
wow

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

beblestump. awesome. i love this channeled stuff, it's so hokey. it's hilarious anyone believes this garbage. (not saying nightbringr does)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Why bash on something that you do not understand? Have you even tried channeling before?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

channeling is bunk. anyone who believes even a bit of it should take a serious look at themselves.
when you get some evidence for your channeling message me. otherwise it's smoke and mirrors " this alien spoke to me in my head!"
right...only no.
edit on 14-3-2012 by optimus primal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

channeling is bunk. anyone who believes even a bit of it should take a serious look at themselves.
when you get some evidence for your channeling message me. otherwise it's smoke and mirrors " this alien spoke to me in my head!"
right...only no.
edit on 14-3-2012 by optimus primal because: (no reason given)

Well from what I've heard from channeling you have to have no fear in order to even begin doing things like that. I personally still have some fear due to the unknown.

But if you have no fear during deep meditation I recommend trying it on your part. Get in a really relaxed state and then focus on a specific being or race. I know a majority think this Andromeda Council thing is hogwash you could still try contacting a being that would be apart of it.

I mean the only thing I would count as proof if someone pre-channeling did not have the same knowledge as they would post-channeling.

With the aspect of lying aside. It would have to be someone you trust.

I mean hell try it with one of your friends sometime. Both of you try channeling the same kind of being and see if it works.

Now that I think of it I might try it next time I have some time with one of my friends. It sets the aspect of fear aside because of the company.

If you try it let me know. We could both use the same kind of being and see if we get results.

Peace and Love

mrfrodo1524

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Many people have been viewing SOHO live feed for years. Nothing like this has been seen before to my knowledge. I'm not convinced that the explanation given is true. To me this doesn't look like a natural phenomenon of plasma.

This has intelligence and a mission. Such is noted by the attachment, feeding and detachment. I don't know what this is but it is a high intelligence with a selected protocol in place. I don't think our 3 dimensional minds can grasp what we witnessed but it is living none the less.

Not only that, but take into account that the Sun has been incredibly unpredictable lately and continues to display anomalies never recorded before or even understood by phsyicists.

edit on 14-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by nonnez

Many people have been viewing SOHO live feed for years. Nothing like this has been seen before to my knowledge. I'm not convinced that the explanation given is true. To me this doesn't look like a natural phenomenon of plasma.

You can't see this sort of thing from SOHO because the actual image of the sun is blocked, SDO looks at the sun directly and has only been up for 2 years, I think--not long, and this has been observed before. There are a few links for that in the other thread.
Here's a pretty good explanation--leaves out the channeling anyway.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Just because youtube posters and ATS members haven't seen it, it doesn't mean it's never been observed.
Source

In a recent paper by Gibson et al. (2010), the authors studied the structure, shape, and evolution (mostly due to the solar rotation) in detail of a stable cavity observed by SOHO/EIT in the wavelength filter at 195 Å.

The structure often contains a twisted flux tube able to accumulate magnetic energy and mass within it, which thus can be destabilised by catastrophic mechanisms and/or external triggers. Despite several studies of the thermal structures of cavities especially from white-light coronographs, eclipse observations, EUV, and soft X-ray imaging (e.g., Hudson et al. 1999; Hudson & Schwenn 2000; Gibson et al. 2006; Habbal et al. 2010)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
you want to know the real story? Its a black hole growing near the sun sucking the sun dry.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Does this mean people understand what it truly is and what it is truly doing? Do they understand the potential implications of such an event in the galaxy and the earth?

Phage I really like you and your sharp intellect but sometimes I think you give too much credence to mankind and their limited understanding of science amidst a universe that is equipped with many dimensions that far exceed our comprehension.

If I am wrong Phage, I am not afraid to admit it but this is one of many anomalies as of late that point to something brewing in our universe. There are simply far too many anomalies that even the scientists are perplexed by.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Egyptia because: more info

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Why do you think it's an "anomaly". It's been observed before. It seems to be something that occurs from time to time. Probably more often than we know since it would only be visible when it occurs on a limb of the Sun.

No doubt we have a lot to learn about the Sun but just because something is recently discovered does not mean it is an "anomaly".

edit on 3/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It just seems like lately in our small corner of the universe there has been a great deal of activity that is not understood with increasing momentum. Perhaps you are correct in that this event/plasma sphere may not be an anomaly but do we have an internal understanding of it's relevance? Maybe what I am getting at is the combination of things, a series of events/anomalies/ and occurences that could signal meaning. Meaning that we don't yet understand.

Great signature by the way.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

could be a yo yo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

It just seems like lately in our small corner of the universe there has been a great deal of activity that is not understood with increasing momentum.

Our tool kit is expanding rapidly. We are able to make observations which were never possible to be made in the past. Not all of the observations are understood but that's how science works. That's why the tools are made. To work toward an understanding.

You're right though, the more we learn the more we find that there are new things to learn. We don't know everything but that doesn't mean we don't know anything.

edit on 3/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlutAusNord
According to the Tolec, and the Commander of the Andromeda Council Biosphere, they state that there is this large sphere attached to the Sun is in fact one of their own biospheres.

What the f*** did I just read?
Is this serious?

tell me about it! anyone with half a brain knows that such an act would be in direct violation of the garglamax treaty of 79. if the andromeda council wants war, then war is what they will get. they do crap like this and wonder why the outer plutonions slapped them with sanctions. and don't get me started on tolec, a traitor to the alliance if I ever saw one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join