It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing is believing. Possible geo engineering nsw 13-3-2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
long story short went outside to grab the washing, saw really odd clouds and I dont normally say a cloud looks odd but damn these were so weird. Then a jet flies past, when already there seems to be an already existant trail.

I got some pics for us all....
And a video

First picture of whole view

One of the jet

Another closer one of the difference of the clouds,
edit on 13-3-2012 by SageBeno because: Fixed links

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Clouds looked pretty normal to me, seem to be catching a bit of the setting? sun.

You'll need to host your pics somewhere other than Facebook too, I couldn't access them.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Facebook what the ??? They are clouds they are above your head . You'll get used to them. Get rid of the facebook thing I sure as heck would not log in so you know who is looking at the trash you posted

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In your video you are seeing two types of cloud: cumulus, and cirrus.

The cumulus clouds are the low dark "puffy" clouds, that you refer to as "regular". They are probably just around 2,000 to 5,000 feet about you.

The cirrus clouds are much higher, probably around 30,000 to 40,000 feet. They are made of ice crystals which slowly descend and the difference in wind speeds at various altitudes makes them streak out like you see.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

????

Perfectly normal and ordinary clouds, mate.

I mean.....Here, I can help you to learn about some meteorology.

In the video, the clouds more to the "left" of the scene are basically cumulus, or alto cumulus. To the right (the ones you called "weird") are high-level cirrus.

In fact, they look "weird" to you because they are cirrus being affected by high-level wind shearing. This is also a very common occurrence.

That particular configuration of cirrus, when affected in that way, is commonly called a "Mare's Tail".

Like these dozens of examples....
edit on Tue 13 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And from your pretty pic:

edit on 13-3-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just normal clouds, 'mare's tails' as some people call them.....with a jet flying by.

In this case seeing is what you want to believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I truly believe that these "people" are trying to control the weather & manipulate it - but these are normal clouds. I'm at school and I'm looking at the SAME EXACT clouds through the window I'm sitting next to. Peace!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the explanatiins fuys... Really insightful. Apprectiate it.. Will get the hang of uploading pics soon

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

First pic right after the video with the display bar moved 3/4's to the right: a rectangular cloud. Kind of trippy. The one to the left of it looks like it started out rectangular too. Wonder if the new cubic ice is catching on. Great pictures btb!

new topics

top topics

join