It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 13 - A major announcement by Anonymous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
screw anonymous. they're the reason we get threatened with Crap like SOPA and ACTA.
edit on 13-3-2012 by ShaithisFerenczy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Remember what they used to say, 'The Revolution Will not be Televised." But it WILL be shown on youtube!

Can't wait to see what's up, it may be connected to wikileaks and Benjamin Fulford's work on the 'code book' showing all the major financial transaction of the last fifty years. If that is the case we're about to be handed proof os some major dirty business which has been going on. Fulford excepts arrests.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

ShaithisFerenczy, you have to take a step back and consider the bigger picture. Sure, hacker groups like Lulzsec and Anonymous On-line have stirred up the pot, but they are ALSO reasons why these laws and bills are being shot down with lovely frequency.

Try to think about it long term.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Where's the announcement? I was hoping it would get posted earlier today but still not sight of it. I'll keep my eyes open!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Didn't anonymous just sign to take over the role of the previous "Jack in the Box", whom was also anonymous? 2nd line

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Sorry but that is my first reaction, unedited.

edit on 3/13/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i still say we hang them......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
When i doubt,just cruise over to this

twitter.com...#!/YourAnonNews

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

No..... No their not.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So... About Benjamin Fulford... Do you think he is lacking medication? Or is it the opposite and he's popping some really good stuff?

Mass terror attack in Tokyo? Nuclear bombs in Rome and Jerusalem? Pope resigning in April? 100 meter Tsunami designed to hit the US east coast and southern Europe? Wow... Just wow. And surprise surprise no announcement yet. And even if there was, who on earth would take it seriously? This is way too funny.

edit on 13-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
With the alledgedly large amount of folk arrested as Anon-hackers, I'd be very dubious of believing them.. they could be brain-washed, tortured or drugged into saying ANYTHING... I think

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shred

I believe he is legit. I was already aware of the Rothschild Illuminati issues facing the world. Is good to see someone doing something about it. Makes me think of ways I personally can get more involved in ending this tyranny also

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Fulford wrong again

No earth shaking news

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I will be Oh So impressed if their idea of " Live " means they hack into ALL the television stations at the same time to make this so-called announcment. Now THAT would be impressive. Personally, they have been quiet for quite a while,,,,, Maybe the feebees actually did catch them?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schlomo

Just in case anonymous didn't get off their butts, Ben sent one himself

For those who are wondering, this video was aired live on a Japanese channel today. Although Benjamin Fulford said this would be aired by Anonymous, what he might have meant to say is that the message he was going to convey on March 13th was going to be the message by those three groups. I thought it was a little confusing when I first read the statement, since it didn't say it was going to be by just Anonymous but also "the gnostic Illuminati faction and the White Dragon Society."

Remember: Benjamin Fulford said the White Dragon Society issued a March 31st deadline for all the named people to step aside. Even if he self-fulfilled his own prophecy today, there is still only a small amount of time left before the end of the month, and with all those high-level bankers resigning, all we can do now is wait and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
let's say this: illuminati is the name of a group of people, but there is also a group of lightbringers, both good and bad... the White Dragon Society are part of the good ones... let's say this: back in orion, there were ones that graduated in the positive path...

i was red, not white...

edit: ... but still i'm good

edit on 13-3-2012 by Questioneer05 because: added the "edit' part in the bottom

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneer05
let's say this: illuminati is the name of a group of people, but there is also a group of lightbringers, both good and bad... the White Dragon Society are part of the good ones... let's say this: back in orion, there were ones that graduated in the positive path...

i was red, not white...

edit: ... but still i'm good

edit on 13-3-2012 by Questioneer05 because: added the "edit' part in the bottom

I don't quite understand what you are saying but something about it made me feel good. Just saying. Good on you...red one.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Another one of these idiots claiming to know something.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I guess you can relate then?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join