It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video implies that chemtrails are causing earthquakes??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I wouldn’t usually post something like this, but it was too weird not to.

This, Is a documentary called ‘why we can’t predict earthquakes’.
If you skip to 9:20 you will hear a women talking about earthquakes and then it suddenly and for no reason cuts to vision of an aircraft spraying out a contrail or chemtrail.
I thought it was strange because nowhere else in this video does it talk about anything even slightly related to aircraft.

The documentary is from the BBC program ‘Horizon’.
So I guess in the BBC there is potential for manipulation.

Look, I am not saying this is some big conspiracy..
Just thought it was strange and worth sharing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
You should do research in ELF and ULF effects on the environment. Also note that HAARP uses these ULF's and ELF's. Make sure you put your cap on it's a long ride!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

I'm in the USA.

An audio message, (at the provided link) says, in a female voice:

"This content is currently unavailable".

But, to answer the "?" in the thread title....no.

There are no such things as "chemtrails", firstly.

And of course....no, something in the sky as wispy as what are actually contrails....composed of billions or trillions of tiny ice particles, which are no different from natural cirrus clouds....no, clouds (nor contrails) cannot cause earthquakes.

Earthquakes are a function of tectonic plates moving, and the activity of the Earth's crust, interacting with the mantle below.

edit on Tue 13 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

An audio message, in a female voice says: "This content is currently unavailable".
Sorry it was the only link I could find.. Maybe you could try searching "why cant we predict earthquakes video" or something in your area.

Chemtrails are emissions from planes that unlike contrails dissipate slowly and form cloud coverage.
Seems like a fairly real thing to me.

And of course....no, something in the sky as wispy as what are actually contrails....composed of billions or trillions of tiny ice particles, which are no different from natural cirrus clouds....no, clouds
That is a contrail tho, not a chemtrail.

Earthquakes are a function of tectonic plates moving, and the activity of the Earth's crust, interacting with the mantle below.
I know what earthquakes are and I wasn't trying to say I think that chemtrails are causing them.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object;

Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(ii) chemtrails;

Space Preservation Act buddy!

www.fas.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Oh yeah. Don't forget this part:

or extraterrestrial weapons;

www.fas.org...

Poor Dennis. Once he actually read the bill which was written by others he took the nonsense out of it.

edit on 3/13/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

SIGH.........

Space Preservation Act buddy!

Your link was to HR 2977....an OLD, old, old, old, old....and long ago DEBUNKED piece of nonsense! Tine to catch up with the modern times (and stop getting "information" from out-dated "chemtrail" websites!!!):

Kucinich, Chemtrails and HR 2977

Chew on it.........

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Bah… all contrails are ‘chemtrails’ in my opinion.

....no, something in the sky as wispy as what are actually contrails....composed of billions or trillions of tiny ice particles, which are no different from natural cirrus clouds....

That is simply not true, especially when you look at the chemical composition of jet exhaust, especially after the change to jp8. I’m sorry but anything that spews out formaldehyde in its wake, at high altitudes, leaves something other than a trail that is

…no different from natural cirrus clouds…

Increased formaldehyde in jet engine exhaust with changes to JP-8, lower temperature, and lower humidity irritates eyes and respiratory tract

Therefore automobiles, trains, busses etc.. heck even cows pigs sheep wandering in pastures leave a ‘chemtrail’ of methane!

As to it relating to earthquakes...I personally find that to be a stretch.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
AFAIK HAARP uses HF radio frequency to warm sections of the ionosphere. Pulsing the heating on and off can then generate ELF waves in the ionosphere.

If someone can come up with a coherent reason why ELF waves 50+km high in the extremely tenuous atmosphere that high have the power to move billions of tons of the earth's crust then I reckon there's probably a Nobel prize in it for them.

elf waves are also generated by 50-60 Hz electric current.

ELF waves were used to communicate with submerged submarines by both the USA & USSR - but HAARP was never part of that, and they used aerials that were wires 20-45 km long!! The US facilities for Project Sanguine & its successors were shut down in 2004.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here's a working link:
documentaryheaven.com...

I note they also show a long shot of an outhouse for no apparent reason. Are they suggesting that outhouses are causing earthquakes?

And also a dog, an RV, a swing, a bell, a road, and a water tower? Was it some kind of code?
edit on 13-3-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I think the code is saying that your an idiot

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah last I checked thats how the government works your right phage! And you didn't have to suck down government milk duds to do it!

just playin!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Debunked by who? People with opinions and agendas on ats?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well you obviously are afraid to do a little research my friend I think you enjoy repeating government b/s so you can get on here and suck up stars. You tryin to be a forum mod?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I think the code is saying that your an idiot....

Oh, irony.

"your" is a pronoun.

"You are" are a pronoun, and a verb, to make a complete sentence. "You're" is the contraction form of "you are".

So, the grammatically correct sentence is written:

".......that you're an idiot......"

So, moral is: When you wish to insult someone by calling them an "idiot" might want to beware of throwing stones, in glass houses......

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I think the code is saying that your an idiot....

So, moral is: When you wish to insult someone by calling them an "idiot" might want to beware of throwing stones, in glass houses......

Well to be fair he's only fulfilling his user name!!

top topics

join