It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper's promise fulfilled as House passes crime bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have noticed conservatives love to get tough on crime, getting tough on crime when crime is at 30 year lows doesn't make since unless your motives are more than getting tough on crime.

Welcome to the nwo police state Canada!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
I have noticed conservatives love to get tough on crime, getting tough on crime when crime is at 30 year lows doesn't make since unless your motives are more than getting tough on crime.

Welcome to the nwo police state Canada!!!

I'm just curious if they end up convicted of voter fraud, is someone going to get tough on them?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What did you expect? This is exactly what Honourable Stephen Harper said he would do before he got a majority, why the suprise? He was a bully when he had a minority, just wait to see whats going to happen before he and his party is through.(The rich are going to get richer and the poor poorer and if you disagree there will be brand new prisons just waiting for you)) We get what we deserve.
brice

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm
I like the idea of putting more civilian failures behind bars...but this won't be supported fiscally of socially unfortunately.

It is a shame Alberta is full of them, and they seem to be everywhere here. Some even masquerading as functioning members of society.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by _R4t_

You're right of course, it doesn't matter which party is in power. Look up Paul deMaraise and PowerCorp. Then look up his associations with the Bilderbergers, tri-lats, CFR, BOC, Wall Street and the Rothschilds. It's pretty revealing to see how our government is manipulated and controlled.

Cheers - Dave

My point was that the more sticks we can put in their wheels the longer we can delay their agenda which give more time for the people to wake up and smell the coffee, haven't you notice the sudden near dramatic rise in people's interest in what we once where all called mentally sick for lately???

Its not about who's in power its about slowing their agenda down so mankind can get JUST enough time to wake up and smell the coffee, the bankers aren't quitting for nothing these men are uber rich they haven't been in this game for money for the last 30 years what the hell do you want to do with more than 100 million dollar anyways??? Its not about money its about power and the power came from their positions, an addicted doesn't quit his drug unless he's got a HELL of a fright...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Civilizations have always endured a pendulum swing. I think by slowing down tyranny you are just prolonging the suffering. Eventually things will get bad enough for people to wake up and say, "Hey, there's something wrong with this picture." but I don't think anyone will see it until the picture becomes quite grotesque.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_

reply to post by _R4t_

You're right of course, it doesn't matter which party is in power. Look up Paul deMaraise and PowerCorp. Then look up his associations with the Bilderbergers, tri-lats, CFR, BOC, Wall Street and the Rothschilds. It's pretty revealing to see how our government is manipulated and controlled.

Cheers - Dave

My point was that the more sticks we can put in their wheels the longer we can delay their agenda which give more time for the people to wake up and smell the coffee, haven't you notice the sudden near dramatic rise in people's interest in what we once where all called mentally sick for lately???

Its not about who's in power its about slowing their agenda down so mankind can get JUST enough time to wake up and smell the coffee, the bankers aren't quitting for nothing these men are uber rich they haven't been in this game for money for the last 30 years what the hell do you want to do with more than 100 million dollar anyways??? Its not about money its about power and the power came from their positions, an addicted doesn't quit his drug unless he's got a HELL of a fright...

Unfortunately, sticks in the wheels isn't going to cut the mustard or slow the onslaught. If this were a third world country, which it is not yet hopefully, the situation developing is one that might eventually require something more than blogs, forums and quiet protests (waves at CSIS, they know me). As I have well experienced first hand, in those other third world countries, violence isn't the answer, it's the solution, but then I am former military and worked in advanced weapons R&D and some strategy ;-) But I am also civilized and calculating, it's just business and there is a season for all things. Governments are just corporations, like Walmart or MacDonalds and they do experience hostile takeovers from their shareholders from time to time.

Violence generally doesn't work, since in a third world country you're not dealing with altruistic motivation, but rather a despot's grab at power at any cost. Unfortunately, this is not terribly unlike what our government and their handlers are continuing to pursue. It's simply that instead of overnight, it's taking time so that in every government move, every piece of garbage legislation, we are nickeled and dimed on rights or costs or health care or whatever. Because the onslaught is slow, we accept the little changes thinking that is where it will end, but it never does. Eventually the government's actions against the people they are sworn to serve, add up to that one huge overnight change and in the end, you and I are left with a despot and a dictatorship.

We are not far away from this scenario now of a totalitarian regime in Canada controlled by London.

If Canada were a republic with a well armed militia and non-apathetic citizenry, rather than a feudal monarchy controlled by an internal/external oligarchy on behalf of the queen and its viceroy, things might be different. I've always preferred the rule of law in its truest form, sans all the politically correct BS. One rule fits all. We should also not be borrowing from the BOC/IMF at interest, Canada should coin and control its own currency. Did you know that if we did away with the BOC, we could literally reduce income tax to zero?

Anyway, Canada is not a republic, it is not even a country. Canada is a colony controlled by the queen through its viceroy the governor general. Until this changes as well as the representative electoral system to a direct representation system, rights will be eroded and costs will go up with no end in sight. It's too easy for the PTB to corrupt the elections and the MP's/MPP's as we have witnessed by their political parties massive election fraud.

I say charge them all with treason and if found guilty, hang 'em from lamp posts as a warning against the willful corruption, lobbying and the public funds frauds that have destroyed millions of people and enriched a handful.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

BTW, I do not advocate violence or a revolution in the colony of Canada. I do however see it coming as it is the natural progression. Once the government grabs too much power, more people become aware and then the atrocities begin. Then information transfer is clamped down on and there is more fuzzy bunny propaganda in the mass media. But information channels are then opened via rebels and all the truth gets out. This of course results in the outing of a government and the power vacuum is filled of course by a charismatic despot who leads the revolution followed by a dictatorship. Absolute power draws absolute corruption unto itself. No one person should EVER have absolute power over any country or in our case, colony.

If the government were intelligent people rather than greedy puppets, they would change from common area representation (representative democracy) to direct personal representation (personal democracy) or divorce the queen/monarchy and become a republic with direct personal representation. The technology is available to make this possible, so that every legal age man and woman in this country could have their say on EVERY ISSUE.

But an honest system of personal representation is far too dangerous for our criminal psychopaths in power. They would be removed in a heartbeat. Just imagine what would happen if everyone could electronically vote securely at this moment to determine if Harper should be removed or not. Or if Paul Martin should have been charged with public funds fraud. Or any of the myriad scandals that have occurred involving malfeasance and the misappropriation of public monies to the friends of politicians. Imagine what it would be like if you could say no to any new treaty thrown at us by the UN. Imagine if all the people of Canada could change the laws to force businesses like Bell into keeping Canadians employed rather than sending 10,000 jobs overseas.

Freedom is not the ability to choose between two or three parties controlled by the very same individual(s) or corporations that hide in the shadows. Freedom is the ability to say NO, NO MORE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP! and it stops!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Well obviously Harper has stock and friends in the prison building and management industry. His boy, Russell Williams, is there now to give him advice on the inside track.

I'd say, another election soon isn't soon enough, but we all know what we'll get. The same old crap controlled by the same old scumbags, just with different names and colours. Why can't Harper just resign like the 200 plus other asshats in the last two months?

We really need to secede from the UK and shut down the Bank of Canada. Only then will we get deficits under control, social equality, true rights/freedoms, real progress and get rid of the parasite in government like harper and merry clowns of yesasses.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/12.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

I cannot give you enough stars for that post so I'll quote it as well. END THE BANK OF CANADA! People have no idea how much in interest payments we will save which would change the economy.

harper should be tried for treason..he has sold out the Canadian people and gave $10 million of our tax dollars to Al qaeda and other muslim extremists in Libya who we were supposed to be fighting in Afghanistan..we justify our actions there by saying we must get rid of these people, but we turn around and give them $10 million and let them use our air force when they go to another country.

Not to mention the idoit gives so many of our resources for next to nothing to the US, and he turns around and actually buys some back from them! Like what kind of an idoit do we have running our country? (although he is well aware of what he is doing, he just has no morals and doesn't care about the people)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I belive we should have lots of big prisons.
and one in each cell! dont let them mix.
they are in jail NOT a holaday camp!

and it should be gov run only.
if cash can be made from them
then the gov should have it to pay the bills.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

The Bank of Canada is a huge problem. It is owned by shareholder banks and controlled by the IMF through previous Goldman Sachs and other such employees. The government is "allowed" to appoint "governors" for the Bank of Canada through an approved list supplied by the IMF. The Bank of Canada exchanges spreadsheet currency and small amounts of printed cash (by comparison) to Canada as a loan based on Bond Exchange. The government pays interest on the Bonds at a negotiated rate. Therefore, every dollar printed or electronically transfered costs a dollar plus interest the instant that it is printed or transferred.

How can any colony or country (for that matter) get out of debt if every dollar has to be borrowed and the interest is compounded over time and then paid to a third party external to the colony or country? The simple answer is, they can't!

There is a finite "value" to the world economy that sits at roughly 60 trillion dollars. At this time, the total debt of all countries, businesses and private individuals in the world is around 610 trillion dollars. Now riddle me this, if the entire value is 60 trillion, where did the other 550 trillion come from? Now, who holds that $550 trillion in debt owed to them, look to the Rothschilds and their agents.

As I said in another thread, something as import as the AECL/AECB has now been acquired by NM Rothschild. Wonder who they will be selling the spent nuclear fuel and plutonium to?

Harper has created an absolute mess, but it really is no different than all those political hacks before him. We're just noticing it more because we have the information readily available. Soon, Harper following the 1964 CIA plan for the North American merger, will sell us out completely so the US politicians can set us up with more GMO and take our natural resources at a discount and have a TSA franchise on every corner. Happened in South Africa under different corporate takeover in 1994 and that was a country, so it can happen here even easier. At least in South Africa, we had fighters, at least they tried. There are a lot of people in Canada that better wise-up and man-up, time is short.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/13.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

Your post is incoherent.

What does your first few sentences mean, "one in each cell" and "don't let them mix" I don't get it.

If prisons are government run, people are paying for them so how could they make money?

edit on 13-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

Prisons cost money, they don't make money. But by extension then, all of our Electrical utilities, Gas utilities, Water utilities, toll highways, bank of Canada, etc. that do make money, shouldn't we NOT have privatized them and sold them off? Imagine what Canada would be like, if for the last 30 years we as a colony had the 10 to 500 billion dollars a year in profit instead of the corporations we sold those national assets to for a pittance. As shareholders in the corporation of Canada, we would have actually had dividends and/or reduced costs and/or much lower taxes. We would have pension plans, health care and social safety nets that still worked.

We need to take back our National Assets that have been stolen from us by corrupt politician lapdogs-to-corporations. They have made enough money at our expense. I think the North American Indians got a raw deal too. If they had been treated fairly, rather than exploited (like we all are), they would probably be the most affluent, well adjusted and well educated people in Canada. There is more than enough in Canada to share, to use and to replenish without doing damage.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/13.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

"We want to build more prisons!"

"But crime if anything is going down, why would you waste money on more prisons?"

"O Rly? We'll just see about that"

Do any other Canadians remember the plea for more prisons?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join