It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions to American Citizens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is partly in response to a lot of comments about Judge Andrew Napolitano: Obama has made the 5th amendment null and void

I've seen a few posts already asking what American citizens should do about the current situation and their future. I have no answers but I do have suggestions:

1) Continue the Ocuppy movement (OM) but this time with a better agenda and purpose ,not just standing, yelling to yourselves what the government should do (psst...they aren't listening to you, try a different strategy)

2) The reason the OM isn't working other than sending people to jail and being beaten to death, it's because the MEDIA is not supporting you guys. Therefore, bring down the media, expose them for the back-stabbers they are.

3) Don't just sit in front of your computer/TV hoping for someone else to take the lead, it all begins with YOU!

4) Your main goal TODAY, is to convince as many people as you can about what really goes on and how they (just like you) will be in real danger if you do not support one another. You will become prisoners of your own "Freedom" (Well, that's because you have NO FREEDOM - You've been lied to all your life)

5) If you oppose to this thread rather than to go out and make a difference, then don't blame me and others who think alike but blame yourselves!

We aren't the ones living in your LAND OF THE FREE!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
very good thread. I try to make people aware everyday.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Nice post.

I try to awaken as many as I can but I usually just get the response "Well, you read that on the internet, that's not very credible"

And I always argue back "You get your news from one source, the mainstream media. Do you honestly believe they tell you the entire truth? It is owned by the GOVERNMENT and what's top secret to the government remains so in the MSM, it is only further means of hypnotizing you to obey their agenda."

If that doesn't get them, I then use this metaphor(never fails)

"Think of the Government as our parent. As a parent yourself in teaching your young children things, do you tell them the entire truth about where babies come from and other questions they ask? No, because it's too complicated for their innocent feeble minds to fathom. Many children wouldn't know how to handle the true information for the questions they're asking, so we give vague simple answers or simply lie. This is the same with the MSM, they are the parents in the situation, and we are merely the feeble minded children"

This usually opens them up for me to tell them of the secret operations the government is performing, some right before our very eyes.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Let's be honest. There isn't anything anyone can do.

The only conceivable course that could be taken is voting, but the efforts of the tea party proved that even that doesn't matter.

Occupy was/is a failure on multiple levels. There is no 'different strategy' to try that has a chance of making things the way they are supposed to be.

While I think the media was more for the occupy movement than the tea party, they are still against the American people. All we can do is spread information and ideas from person-to-person, blogs, videos or forums.

The course we are on is irreversible. Everyone should just prepare for the worst. We cannot physically go after them, but they will eventually physically come after us. Prepare for that day and prepare to fight to the death. Once it all falls apart, there is a small chance of slowly getting things back to the way they should be.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Yes, I agree with your statement wholeheartedly.

I prepare for the absolute worst, because I realise not everyone is going to awaken to the true evil of our government and all I can do is tell what I know to those who are willing to listen.

I am positive things must get really bad, and our rights must be taken away in ways that will personally affect each and every one of us before we finally unite.

I just wonder what else more they can do before people notice our rights are being revoked. How much more is it going to take? Even back in '08 was getting to be enough for me, it's 2012, things have done nothing but get worse and everything STILL remains the same? I always imagined people would be outraged and rioting by now.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Howsa bout this...lets just go turn our criminal azzes in. We are criminals and dangerous in their eyes. Lets just go all turn ourself in at once, AT ONCE, meaning the 9pm eastern 8 o clock central , ya digg. We are having our rights taken away because we threaten their very existence by realizing we can be governed by much better. We dont threaten each other, we threaten THEM!

So why should we make it difficult, all at once line up right outside the city, county and state barracks. Go in and tell them what we are doing, we are doing it ON OUR OWN thats all.

Peace to everyone I have already begun.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

hoping for someone else to take the lead, it all begins with YOU!

I see this alot and it makes me want to take action. The thing is if I did most likely the thing that would happen is I would get shot to death and labeled a terrorists. One person does not have a voice unless we all work together. Unless someone of wealth and popularity were to take the lead which would make people follow him would work also. So the whole saying only you can do it is full of crap. It's WE can make a difference, not YOU.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The american will to fight, especially it's own government, isn't what it use to be. It's hard to complain about your condition of living when you can afford starbucks coffees while tweeting on your iphone the indignity you suffer. Just sayin'. The Occupy movement might have a noble spirit, but it lacks the leaders of insight required to carry it. And where there is a void in leadership, individuals without the movement's core priniciples in mind will take their turn at the wheel, steering it right back to the status quo.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by guesswhoyouknew
Howsa bout this...lets just go turn our criminal azzes in.

LOL! That is hilarious.

But rather sad at the same time, because as funny as the statement is, it is unfortunately true :/ We are all technically terrorists to the government whether we like it or not.

Even sadder, I'm sure none of us have any actual criminal offenses or awful things we do, but they'd throw us in right with the murderers and rapists. I find myself to be a generally good person, I try to do things for people when I can, give a kind word when I can, I don't think about killing anyone, or stealing from anyone, I pay my taxes, I work, I'm a damn good citizen.

But I still don't trust in my government = terrorist. Ehhhh

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenEyedVixen
I just wonder what else more they can do before people notice our rights are being revoked. How much more is it going to take? Even back in '08 was getting to be enough for me, it's 2012, things have done nothing but get worse and everything STILL remains the same? I always imagined people would be outraged and rioting by now.

I think the Declaration of Independence said it best:

all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Basically, until they physically start going into homes and taking peoples stuff, canceling reality tv and tabloid magazines or closing down all McDonald's, people will let them get away with anything.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Yes, you are 100% correct in this statement.

I am sure that it will take things to get MUCH much much worse before we begin to see improvement. I just wonder what the exact tip of the iceberg will be for the majority. As you said invading homes and such, it'd be really sad to see it get to that point, but it most likely will as people are really asleep, dreaming their American Dream.

Either way, the iceberg was tipped for me a looooong time ago. I'm sure that can be said for most of us on here too.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Nice post.

I try to awaken as many as I can but I usually just get the response "Well, you read that on the internet, that's not very credible"

And I always argue back "You get your news from one source, the mainstream media. Do you honestly believe they tell you the entire truth? It is owned by the GOVERNMENT and what's top secret to the government remains so in the MSM, it is only further means of hypnotizing you to obey their agenda."

If that doesn't get them, I then use this metaphor(never fails)

"Think of the Government as our parent. As a parent yourself in teaching your young children things, do you tell them the entire truth about where babies come from and other questions they ask? No, because it's too complicated for their innocent feeble minds to fathom. Many children wouldn't know how to handle the true information for the questions they're asking, so we give vague simple answers or simply lie. This is the same with the MSM, they are the parents in the situation, and we are merely the feeble minded children"

This usually opens them up for me to tell them of the secret operations the government is performing, some right before our very eyes.

I like your approach when they don't listen the first time around, it's something people can relate to!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
The american will to fight, especially it's own government, isn't what it use to be.

That is a big part of it, but let's think about that.

In the Revolutionary War, there was only about 1/3 of the people in favor of the cause of independence. In today's terms, that would be about 110 Million. Of that, you will have varying degrees of 'fight.' Some will protest, some will vote, and if it came down to it, some would 'fight back.' However, of that small group for fighting back, the majority are well aware of the systems disparity. The government so heavily regulates weapons systems, and has such a well established propaganda machine against people who support the 2nd Amendment or militias, the people will have very little chance to resist when they do come for us. It will take some serious tactics and covert operations to even slow them down.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I firmly believe that changes can still be made. Yes, it is hard but it can be done.
The reason why people don't listen or don't want to listen it's because they have been re-programmed by governments. We need to find a way to re-program that mind to its useful self once again.

If we can provide PROOF to those who do not believe, they WILL come around. If we come to them with ONLY Conspiracy Theories they will WALK AWAY from us! One thing that can be said to them (with respect to the U.S.A.) is how many bills have been passed on with the disguise of being better for their citizens against terrorists, knowing full well that it is only for their (governments) own benefit and NOT the citizens! (ie: TSA -- FRAUD)

And yes, it does start with YOU! Because if you don't take the initiative to tell someone, that person will never know anything about what's going on and you'll never know whether he/she may have believed you or not. If they believe you, they themselves will initiate the domino effect.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I've been thinking of this a lot lately:

What makes someone like me different from the others who do not believe?

I watch the same news, Television shows, movies. I play video games. I eat fast food(ever so rarely) but then again I don't eat meat and I normally buy organic, and only drink water, but... I have a wide network of friends, and I'm connected with my family(if they so choose at the time) I'm still relatively similar to others in my upbringing and such. Just for some reason, I seen through it. The saddest people to me are my peers because when a typical 18 year old looks at things like MTV and such, they think "COOL" or whatever positive thing pops up in their mind, but I am repulsed. What makes me call BS on things when I'm just the same as everyone else?

Maybe, if we can identify the root to this separate thinking, we can begin to enlighten others the same way we are enlightened?

...Although I'd have no clue where to begin searching for this root. Do you have any ideas on this?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I've been thinking of this a lot lately:

What makes someone like me different from the others who do not believe?

Maybe, if we can identify the root to this separate thinking, we can begin to enlighten others the same way we are enlightened?

...Although I'd have no clue where to begin searching for this root. Do you have any ideas on this?

I believe the key to people accepting the "truth" is how we present it to them.

We need to take baby steps. I know we don't have much time before things get worse but it's better taking baby steps than trying to run right from the start. We will just confuse them, remember that they have been re-programmed.

Speak to them in a context that their minds understand. You can't talk to a surfer things about astrology because he'll think you are speaking a different language. Think about what you are going to say before you say it to minimize confusion and don't argue with them, just hear them out and allow him to give a chance to elaborate on what you think he is doing wrong.

When explaining or making comparisons, use examples as to what their minds are capable of comprehending.
The root to those things you are asking is how we verbalize what we want them to hear!

This is the only help I can come up with!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I just need to ask, assuming everyone 'knew the truth' what do you think could or would be done?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The best tactic right now is to spread the message and educate those who are in the dark. It is a fine line because you will labeled psychotic or a 'domestic terrorist' if you are not careful. All it takes is someone to call in an anonymous complaint for the SWAT team to bust down your door. That is the kind of country we live now.

If you are happy with your Starbucks coffee and watching your favorite reality TV programs you won't notice that freedom does not truly exist in America. When someone's house get raided over scanty evidence and unConstitutional laws none of the sheep care because it is not one of them.

Employment is getting tougher for those who go against the grain because instead of being looked at as someone who can provide for the company, employers are more concerned with examining your urine, checking your credit score, and monitoring your online social activities that your actual worth. Again this is a non issue for the sheep because they mentality that if you have nothing to hide you having nothing to worry about prevails.

There is still hope, but with each election cycle it becomes more obvious to me that the USA is going down a dangerous path and the major elections are rigged with two candidates with the same agenda behind closed doors. Non-issues are talking points on MSM every election cycle while the real issues are ignored, this year it is about the birth control issue which is nothing but a distraction to the real issue: erosion of our liberties and the lack of respect to the Constitution.

To me it seems like rural areas in general seem to understand that our country is going in the wrong direction, while urban areas and big city residents are more likely to go with the status quo and are willing to give up liberties for a false sense of security.

These are strange times indeed without an intellectual revolution(at the very least) I fear the Constitution and everything it stood for will cease to exist.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I believe the very first step is for the People to stop buying into the divisiveness that the elites are selling. It will be impossible to accomplish anything, with any real meaning or long lasting effects, until the People realize the only ones who benefit from that crap are the elites.

Unfortunately, too many are incapable of thinking for themselves and will follow the piper right over the cliff.

The OP spoke of the OWS movement. That is the perfect example of what I just wrote. The majority of those protesters don't have a clue about what they were regurgitating and many of the "leaders" were simply paid shills.

The very same goes for the Tea Party movement.

Those few of each group, who have intelligent and logical questions and/or solutions, are in the minority and are not nearly incendiary enough for the majority to pay attention to.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Wow, a well-worded post my friend.

You hit the nail on the head time and time again. It gives me hope to see threads and posts like this still, atleast all of us won't go down without a say.

join