It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic clock stopping was loaded with messages!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
clock stops on3/15 IDES OF MARCH, the ides of march is the day Julius Caesar was murdered. His murder was foretold to him by a seer. Beware of the Ides of March is now known as a saying which means Power will fall and it will fall without you knowing. It means conspiracy..this tells me something has a plan, and the person who has a plan has the ability to stop a clock like magic,

Also then Count 315 days in...November 11, or 11.11. coincidence?

Look at Genesis 3.15 the first prophecy of the bible of something coming, a very important verse

So then lets look again, how many days did the clock stop on? 500, how many days did the Roman Empire last? 500 Julius Caesar ruled the roman empire.

more again, JULIUS Caesar was murdered and who took over? AUGUSTUS

Which date do the Olympic games start and end? JULY AND AUGUST Julius and augustus,

Augustus is known to have reigned the era called PAX ROMANA, this means PEACE. OLYMPIC RINGS? PEACE and UNITY.

the clock is a mirror image to show transformation, like the fall of Rome and the beginning of peace. Its what is coming, a plan in place we cant see, the ides of march, power will fall and a new world.

ZION like the logo

the COUNTDOWN clock which stopped mande by OMEGA omega means END, end of WAR and the beginning of peace..

why WAR ecause the ides of march is a day celebrating MARS the god of war
edit on 12-3-2012 by angela1111 because: spelling was wrong

Lastly the clock time was 500 days and 7 hours 6 minutes and 56 secs

7 plus 6 plus 5 plus six...equals 24

24 is the symbol of ZUES the one who rules mt OLYMPUS!
edit on 12-3-2012 by angela1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

As a rule when I press the oof button the minute a post starts going down the road of bible quotes but your post was interesting enough for me to continue to read to the end.

No idea what clock your refering to mind, obviously I've been living in a cupboard.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

I am talking about the Olympic countdown clock in London which malfunctioned, it was a metapor for what is coming.

The months of July and Augustus were named for Roman rulers. These men were Julius Caesar and Augustus Caesar.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The New World Order, "age of Aquarius" won't be peaceful at all, except for those who sell their soul for goods and services. rfid chip and all. No more "Papers, please." Just a salute a la heil hitler.
Whomever believes this is going to bring about a utopia is in for a shock at the massive machine that is the elites' concept of world peace.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face
George Orwell, 1984.
edit on 12-3-2012 by Clearskies because: stuff

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
lets look closer at that time, 500 days on clock 500 years the roman empire ruled...

lets look again, 7656, also on the clock,

equals 24, this is symol for zues, father of the gods...this is suggesting whoever is throwing the power like the ides of march is the god of gods,

the start and end dates of the olympics, july and august, the name of the months originated form julius and augustus,

lets look again, coincidence julius was murdered on the ides of march? same day clock malfunctions.

lets look even further, 315 days in is 11.11?

list goes on and on

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
500 days 7 hours and 56 secs, on the countdown CLOCK

ITS SAYING THIS, LIKE ROME, HAD A FALL AFTER 500 YEARS, SO SHALL WE

Moreover, 7656 is 24 which is zues

so this fall will be done by the god of gods....

the plan that we cant see, like the ides of march is being done by the god of gods...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

your wrong

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The elite use Greek and Roman symbolism to galvanize their agendas.
This is a very good piece by Alex Ansary.
Zeus is prominent within these groups.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

interesting point, however the thing with myself is I am 11.11er, I have had this number for many years and I got this information through synchronicity, so what ever it is it can shift my reality.

Its a higher realm this stuff that little ole humans

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What an imagination you have, have you tried your hand at writing novels?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The number pi is 3.14159. Rounded up it is 3.15 (March 15!). Pi is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. A wheel is in the shape of a circle. A wheel is found on a chariot. Julius Caesar rode in chariots. Erich von Däniken, who wrote "Chariots of the Gods" was born in Switzerland. Switzerland is about 500 miles from London!

Coincidence? I think not!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I love the phi thing! thats very correct, the clock was actually erected on march 14

another coincidence?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I want to add to this, number 24 is jupiter its on clock, what do jupiter and casar have in common caser part of the flamen dialis, whom served jupiter, there were 15 men, 3 of which severved the most important gods, hmmm 315

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
this is alot of useless information..

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

have you read what I have said, I am very surprised with this site, its called deny ignornace, yet most people seem to be ignorant..

tell me the bullets points of what I have said and maybe I will belive your comment

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by angela1111

i am very ignorant...

top topics

join